Rain🌧

Tiana POV
We've been in Paris for two days and my baby is still kinda upset about his family. We've had sex every night and moring . I'm enjoying it out here with him , I think this is gonna be our new vacation spot . Our wedding is still replaying in my head it was so beautiful and magical . I felt like a beautiful queen . He makes my days ten times better. He's still sleeping . It's raining so today we're staying in but yesterday we went to see the Eiffel Tower it was so beautiful. I'm just gonna shower and make me some hot tea .

Tiana got in the shower and just thought to herself about how far her and Hakeem have gotten . After the divorce she honestly thought they would never get back together. Once she got done showering she went to make her tea and she started thinking of her kids and how they light up her world and how she'd be so lost without them . She eventually got up and went and got Hakeems clothes out for he because in a hour or so she was gonna wake him because she was bored so she got his clothes , and got back in bed and got on her phone and went to sleep for 30 minutes and got back up and ate fruit and watched tv for a little and she called Mia .
1 hour later .
Tiana: babe ? Hakeem? Babe? Wake up I'm bored
Hakeem:(stretching & raspy voice ) what do you want me to do about it ?
Tiana: mmm(bites her lip) your moring voice turns me on , let's watch a movie ?
Hakeem: fine let me shower first
Tiana:okay
Hakeem gets in the shower and Tiana is getting a call from tiara .
Tiara: Hola
Tiana: Hola como estas ?
Tiara: asombroso. que pasa contigo?
Hakeem: (yelling from the shower) Babe who is that?
Tiana: you in my business? Don't do that but my sister
Hakeem:Oh tell her I said wassup
Tiana: He estado bien . He estado recibiendo mucha polla últimamente.
Tiara: Todos ustedes son tan desagradables, pero Nani ha estado mojando la cama, pero la hacemos usar el baño antes de acostarse y no bebe, ¿hace esto con ustedes?
Tiana: No, no lo hace, pero ¿está despierta para que pueda llevarla?
Tiara: si . Nani come here Your mommy is on the phone.
Heaven: Hey Mommy
Tiana: Hi baby . Why is your tt telling me you've been wetting the bed ?
Heaven: mommy I've been having bad dreams , I miss you and daddy
Tiana: we miss you too but you have tell tt that your having bad dreams ok?
Heaven: ok mommy . Where's my daddy?
Tiana: well your daddy is in the shower .
Heaven: ok well tell daddy that I love him and miss him same for you bye bye I'm gonna go mimis
Tiana: goodnight baby
Tiara: the other kids are sleeping but besides her wetting the bed the kids are amazing. Hakeems mom tried to come get them but I told them he wouldn't appreciate that.
Tiana: ok I'll have to talk to keem about that . I'll let you go to sleep . We're about to make you an auntie again bye love you tell Natalia I miss her!
Tiara: okay bye nasty !
Tiara hung up the phone Tiana sit her phone down and went to get the camera recorder.
Tiana: 3...2..1 So I'm here with Hakeem Lyon . Tell me how your honeymoon is going?
Hakeem: it's honestly going good. I got my wife Tiana shoutout to you baby but yeah it's going good
Tiana: Do you have any kids if so what are they're names ?
Hakeem: Let's see my firstborn Is Mia Nicole Lyon , Bella Marie Lyon, Prince Ezra Lyon, Tyson Elijah Lyon , Tatum Ace Lyon and The babygirl Heaven Arielle Lyon ! All six of my babies
Tiana: okay Mr.Lyon I see you and Mrs.Lyon get real busy ! What's is your favorite place you've traveled?
Hakeem: hmmm I've been almost everywhere but the best so far has been Ibiza , that's my wife's favorite vacation spot
Tiana: mmmhh okay okay and this interview is over .
Tiana was still recording her and Hakeem , she got on top of him and kissed him repeatedly and then layed her head onto his chest.
Tiana: I'm here with my baby daddy , yes Hakeem the dream Lyon , I put it on him made him wanna marry me ! Yes we're married and got six kids , he's the love of my life and he can put it down. I'm the one he gets to suck his everynight and swallow his kids and for you girls who thinks hes fine(Tiana sits up to wear her vagina is directly on his penis and moves around) y'all cant make him bust like I do . Ain't that right babe
Hakeem: mmmmhh and baby why you still recording?
Tiana: so when your at work or on tour I can look at these clips duhh ! At least give me a kiss or some (Tiana got up and Hakeem smacked her ass real hard)
Tiana: I like that you better stop
Hakeem: Yeah keep your lil horny ass away from me but i was thinking we should go on tour like Beyoncé and jay z did
Tiana: wait you wanna go on tour with me ? Tiana Lyon? Like Hakeem Lyon wants to tour with his wife ? The mother of his kids Tiana Lyon?
Hakeem: yes and Tiana Lyon got such a good ring to it
(Tiana stopped recording by now)
Tiana: haha does it , but babe tiara said Nani has been wetting the bed and your mom showed up to my sisters house trying to get the kids . Tiara told me she told cookie you wouldn't appreciate that so she left
Hakeem: really and I'm going to speak with my mom once we get back she can't just popping up at tiaras like that .
Tiana: yeah and she hasn't did that in forever
Hakeem: well(gco by his phone ringing)
Tiana: who's calling?
Hakeem: my mom
Tiana: answer put it on speaker
Hakeem: ok. Hello?
Cookie: hey baby how you doing ?
Hakeem: I'm good.
Cookie: well I just wanted to say I miss you and the kids
Hakeem: Well you can continue to miss us I'm not in the country right now . I'm in Paris with MY WIFE
Cookie: oh yeah pshhh
Hakeem: mom I'm not in the mood so if your gonna have negative energy please don't call me . I expect more from you but I guess not , you didn't even call to congratulate me on one of the most amazing and important days of my life . Nor did you show up so don't start acting like you give a damn now .Just because you couldn't set your hurt feelings to the side . Tiana is my wife and nothing is gonna change about that. You can't see my kids so don't call them and don't call me unless you apologize to my wife and have grown up and that goes for everyone else because I know they can hear me and are around now good fucking bye. (Hangs up the phone)
Tiana: baby you didn't have to do that
Hakeem: yes .. yes I did they disrespected you and me for too long . So it's time to fight back.
Tiana: I love you(kisses his lips)
Hakeem: mm i love you too now come on girl let's watch this movie and don't start nothing you can't finish.

Tiana and Hakeem stayed in all day and watched movies made love and slept . They really didn't need much to have a fun time . They enjoy eachothers company. Hakeem was highly upset with the bs his mom called him on but he wasn't gonna let that get in his way , he had the perfect wife, perfect rapping career, and the perfect children. Hakeem didn't know that Nani would wet the bed he was gonna day a smart reply to Tiana but decided to save the argument because he knows she would just drag it on. Tiana didn't mind if Hakeem got her pregnant but she did because everytime she was pregnant she got insecure  and thought he was out cheating but they really didn't need anymore right now six was just enough.

@Hakeemlyon3: MOOD 👀👅🤤 When I see my baby Tiana 🥵😍

@Hakeemlyon3: MOOD 👀👅🤤 When I see my baby Tiana 🥵😍. Fine ass be doing something to me
@Queentiana10: mm you look good might have you for dinner tonight 🥵💦👀.

@Queentiana10: When he's  hungry I'm what he eats👅😏@Hakeemlyon3 @Hakeemlyon3: you got damn right👅sexy ass!

@Queentiana10: When he's hungry I'm what he eats👅😏@Hakeemlyon3
@Hakeemlyon3: you got damn right👅sexy ass!

@Queentiana10: When he's  hungry I'm what he eats👅😏@Hakeemlyon3 @Hakeemlyon3: you got damn right👅sexy ass!

@Hakeemlyon3:Like rain , I always fall for you👅😍. #MINE #WIFE #MISSJACKSONIFYANASTY💦👀
Comments turned off