Planning Bellas party!

Tiana POV
yesterday was one of the worst days of my life I cried myself to sleep thinking how could I let him do this to me . This morning I woke up I was so sore . I had to run my bath and wash the blankets and  everything . I got in the bath and just sat there crying and crying and crying . I felt so dumb and weak . I had a black eye bruises on my neck scratches on my arms and legs . I just prayed and cried . I eventually got out and started doing my makeup to cover up my bruises and I wore jeans and a jacket I washed everything and put everything were it goes made sure nothing was wrong with my house it look like I just bought it . I decided I was gonna see princess after  planning Bella's party with Hakeem. I don't know if I can face him but I know I will have to do it . I told my driver to take me to Karen's planning shop . I eventually arrived & so did Hakeem .
Karen: hello Mrs. Brown & Mr. Lyon so what will we be planning today?
Tiana: Well our daughter Bella 6th birthday party !
Hakeem: Yeah my second born is turning 6 making me feel old
Tiana: Feel ?? You are old (they all start laughing)
Karen: okay what is the theme and where would you like to have this party?
Tiana: we don't know yet but could you give us a minute
Karen: yes ma'am I'll be back in 10 minutes
Hakeem: So I was thinking where we had the white party?
Tiana: I mean I wasn't invited but I'm sure that place is big enough. North west ain't got nothing on Bella Marie Lyon .
Hakeem: that's for damn sure .
Tiana: Keem I cant believe it our baby is really turning 6 !
Hakeem: Hell me either! (Both start laughing)
Tiana: I was think like a of us doing moana theme since that's Bella's favorite movie
Hakeem: it's whatever for me you pick and I'll pay
Tiana: Keem I really have to tell you something but you can't over react ok so we're gonna go to lunch after if you don't mind.
Hakeem: I'll drop anything for you.
Tiana: (gives a light smile) okay
Karen:have you 2 decided on anything yet?
Tiana: Yes . Where gonna throw the party where the white party was and the theme is moana and I want pictures of Bella to be through out the whole thing from when she was a baby to now !
Hakeem: Yes and our big family photo of course !
Karen: yes ma'am and sir . We will have everything ready
Tiana: Last but not least we want 6 cakes and we want one of the cakes to have 6 layers! Do chocolate, vanilla and red velvet not all in one cake but separately and then chocolate in the biggest cake also and that will be it .
Hakeem: Bella will love it
Author POV
Tiana & Hakeem have left the planners and on there way to lunch . They arrive and get a table . Tiana is Scared to tell Hakeem . It's has to come out soon or a later. Two fans seen them and sent it to a blog Is Takeem Back ???
Tiana POV
Tiana: Keem so last night after the party I was r -r -r(starts crying) Raped
Hakeem: (doesn't say anything)
Tiana: I'm so sorry and stupid I should have listened to you .
Hakeem: Look T you can't control if some sick man rapes you . Why didn't you call me?
Tiana: I couldn't move I was scared . When he forced self on me I was crying for hours for him to stop . All I thought was you coming to save me . I was hoping you'd hear my screams I don't know but I just felt it you know. I put myself in this position once Again. Hakeem is there something wrong with me ? Why do men feel obligated to hurt me ? Did I do something wrong. Maybe if I would have said yes nothing would have happened. Keem I'm so sorry
Hakeem:Tiana baby you gotta calm down . As much as I want to agree I can't bc we wouldn't be expecting to twins right now . You know I love you . That's why I'm getting you top level sercurity . Okay ? I got you it always been us ( kisses her forehead) Now come on and feed my sons . Your coming with me to empire until we get your sercurity. The kids will be with the nanny and my parents.
Tiana: okay can we make a Takeem special. I want to do a whole album with you?
Hakeem: The famous Tiana Brown wants to do a whole album with Hakeem the dream??? What that sounds dope!
Tiana: yeah yeah let's go
Author POV
They left head to the studio and started working. Little did Takeem know someone caught them kissing in the studio and recorded it a share it with all the blogs.