Tiana Did what?!

Tiana POV
We've been in bora bora for a few weeks . I decided to leave in 2  week no paparazzi has caught me  and the kids just yet and life couldn't be any better although I was going through this pregnancy alone I'm getting through it like a champ but once we get back to New York I'll be back to reality. I have my days but my kids always put a smile on my face . My babies ive been seeing princess in my dreams lately , she was so beautiful ,  miss my babygirl so much I was thinking if I'm pregnant with a babygirl I could use princesses middle name . I went to Instagram to make a post about my baby Bella .

 I went to Instagram to make a post about my baby Bella

@Queentiana10  MY oldest babygirl Bella . Mommy love you so much I would do anything for you . You made mommy grow up and mature . You make me so happy everyday . I get to wake up to you and your brothers smile every morning. I love being your mommy . My babygirl your growing up so fast . Just know mommy is always and forever will be here baby 😘😘love mommy.
(Comments turned off).
Tiana: Bella baby come here
Bella : coming mommy
Tiana: Bella you know mommy loves you so much . I would do anything for you and your brother . You make mommy so happy that she gets to be your mommy okay babygirl never forget that ! Umm Chanel (nanny name) could you bring prince
Chanel: no problem
Prince: mommy
Tiana: hello baby . Oh my sweet baby prince your my rainbow baby I love you baby boy . Mommy is glad she can wake up to your smile everyday to babies mommy loves you.
Chanel could you get their bags and princes stroller I'm taking them to the beach .
Chanel: yes ma'am
Tiana: Thank you well be back in a couple of hours you could go look and explore also if you'd like I just wanna spend the day with my babies .
Chanel : okay thank you
(Tiana and the kids leave to go to the beach and with hell do you know the paparazzi finally have caught her But she doesn't care she doesn't plan on talking to Hakeem either, she decided to make another post.)

@Queentiana10  Mommies sweet babies

@Queentiana10  Mommies sweet babies. I just want you two to know I love being your mommy . My sun & moon . You two are the only things that matter to me . No one will take you away from me ever . You two are my favorite people ever mommy loves you two so much ! Stop growing up on mommy pls 😫😘💔.
comments turned off .

@Queentiana10  Single mommy of 2 and doing the damn thing ! I feel good and look good

@Queentiana10 Single mommy of 2 and doing the damn thing ! I feel good and look good . I finally have come to love my body after having kids . SnapBack game gonna be fire and also back up on my bullshit😘😘 #throwback #singlenotreadytomingle ! #ratherbesingle
HAKEEM POV
me and maya have been together for 2 months . But we getting through it lately . I haven't been doing good Tiana won't let a nigga see his kids 🤦‍♀️ but maya helping a nigga get through this shit mane.
maya walks in breaking me from thoughts ...
Maya: umm Hakeem you might wanna see this
Hakeem: (picture of Tiana spotted with the kids in bora bora ) WTF!!!!! She's tripping why tf are my kids in bora bora ! Maya pack your shit were taking a jet to bora bora right now .
Maya: okay let me call and tell them just calm down okay . She is pregnant so don't piss her off more than you have already.
Hakeem : her birthday is in 2 days  maybe that's why she has the kids down there with her.
Maya: well according to sources and Becky she's been there for about a month.
Hakeem: WOW I'm hurt , my kids bruh like they are my life .
Maya: baby it's okay let's go get on the jet.