Mistake😖💔

Hakeem POV
It's been 2 weeks since me and Tiana have talked and I feel so bad. I shouldn't neglect prince just because Tiana made a mistake. Things happen I'm still upset with her but I still love her . You just live and you learn . As far as us getting back together that's over , I'm not mad at her I'm mad at the situation . I need to make this right shes my kids mother , I need to apologize for putting my hands on her also because that is definitely not me . I'm more hurt then angry . At first I didn't wanna believe what was coming out of her mouth but I saw the paper . I know Tiana has been crying non stop about this . I shouldn't have just left I should have atleast talked to her . Im going to be there for him no matter what he will always continue to be the first Lyon grandson no matter what blood is running through his veins . Eddie probably wouldn't have even cared that he was his kid because he was to busy tryna make her a star by pushing me away and look where it got us . Right now I'm on her doorstep and I have her key so I'm just gonna walk in . I go to the kids room Mia isn't here nor Bella so they must be with Jamal and prince and Nani are gone I'm pretty sure their with Teri and Andre and the twins are asleep . I go up to tianas room and I hear her cry asking god why . I walked in her room and she looked at me as if she seen a ghost.
Tiana: What what are you doing here?
Hakeem: we need to talk.
Tiana: you made it very very clear you didn't wanna talk so why now so you can call me out my name again and hit me ? Huh?
Hakeem: No I wanted to apologize for how I acted , I cannot hold it against you because you didn't know and I'm sorry t I really am . I'm always gonna be here for prince that's my lil man . Just like you never left Bella and I can't thank you enough. Also for me putting my hands on you was super disrespectful that's unacceptable t and I should have not done that no matter how mad I am at you , you didn't deserve that . Also I love you , your a wonderful mother .
Tiana: Hakeem I - Thank you and I love you too and there's something I think you should know
Hakeem: and that is ?
Tiana:(loudly sighs) there was a mix in the results and he is your son..
Hakeem: T please this better be a joke because you you wouldn't do this to me
Tiana: Hakeem there was nothing I could do . Also I didn't know vanessa ass worked at that damn place ! She's probably the one who changed the results !
Hakeem : Ok so what I'm seeing that he is my son and we went through this for nothing ? Just because you couldn't keep your legs closed?(laughing)
Tiana: Hakeem this is not funny ! Just for that you won't be touching me for awhile ! Also I heard your lil ex gf is pregnant
Hakeem: shit it ain't mine I wrapped it up everytime . Shawty you the only one I was hittin raw .
Tiana: and if she is?
Hakeem: idc she's not my wife
Tiana: Well who's the new Mrs.Lyon I would like to meet her?
Hakeem: She has 6 kids ,some good pussy and she looks sexy even on her worst days
Tiana: Hakeem dude that's 12 kids what the hell is wrong with you
Hakeem: Omg it's you
Tiana: who ?(looks to the side) casperina is he talking to you ?
Hakeem: Girl stop playing you know you missed big papa
Tiana: you in my business? Don't do that
Hakeem: your business is my business
Tiana: Well as soon as she has that baby I need you to find out if that baby's yours
Hakeem: I'm not doing that shit because that ain't my kid . They just don't want to see us happy
Tiana: I mean I guess your right , were are the biggest power couple ! Like you said "Tiana , Hakeem they can call us Takeem "
Hakeem: Gosh I love you (kisses her passionately)
Tiana: I've missed those sexy lips of yours
Hakeem: Me too(kisses her neck)
Tiana: And don't be tryna put no babies in me like I'm so serious.
Hakeem: yeah yeah whatever . Babe I think we should get a lawsuit against her
Tiana: Nah my love Karma is gonna bite her in the ass and we have our couples photo shoot next week
Hakeem: ugh okay . Now let me eat
Tiana: your so nasty but go ahead
Y'all know what happened 😏😏.

@Hakeemlyon3: Forever my lady, Nobody got me like she got me ! The real RIDE OR DIE ! THIS MY MFN BABY💍🤍🤍! Comments turned off

Comments turned off

@Hakeemlyon3: Forever my lady, Nobody got me like she got me ! The real RIDE OR DIE ! THIS MY MFN BABY💍🤍🤍! Comments turned off

@Queentiana10:Miss Jackson if you NASTY👅.

@Hakeemlyom3: Wifey💦
@Queentiana10: ❤️😏