Empire party

Tiana POV
It's been a week since Father's Day and me and Keem slept together but I've been distant and so has he but so it will be Bella's 6th birthday party . I know right my babygirl is turning 6 ! Today is the empire party to promote the trailer . I'm gonna be performing  one of the Tiana classics! Right now I'm on the red carpet with Gram . We got back in contact like a month ago I just never said anything know this will make Keem miss me fasho!
Photographer 1 : Tiana ! Tiana! Who is your date tonight
Tiana: Gram
(Hakeem is way at the end of the carpet . He sees everyone screaming and it's gram with Tiana & before Hakeem knew it Tiana and gram were right in front of him he had so many mixed emotions)
Hakeem: so I see you back with the trash that humiliated yo ass in front of everyone
Tiana:Keem it's not even like that . I'm about to have babies for god sake I don't have time for relationships and where's maya but she don't know bout Father's Day hm yeah thought so . So if you don't mind me and my date are going to go get ready to perform.
Author POV
Tiana and Gram are performing and gram kisses Tiana and she pulls back fastly . Then Hakeem and maya Perform Me&You . Tianas In the crowd not even realizing she's crying until she wipes her face . Then it was time to go . So her and gram hopped in the car and the driver drove them to Tianas to take her home then gram but she didn't expect what was coming next.
TIANA POV
As I'm coming in the house I see gram get put too but I thought maybe he wanted to talk but then he came in and locked the door and picked me up and started kissing my neck . I kept screaming for him to stop the he starting ripping off my clothes and hitting me in the face and forced hisself into me he wouldn't stop no matter how much I screamed. After he was done I just laid there I couldn't move everything hurt but I knew I had to get myself together because we're planning Bella's birthday tomorrow just me and Keem and he noticeses if anything about me is wrong so I gotta put on a front because I don't need him going to jail . The twins will be here soon.