Talk Talk.

Tiana POV
Hakeem has been spending time with the kids everyday after the studio and helps with homework. Nani had a recital yesterday even though we been here for a couple of weeks she a fast learner. Mia has a game in tomorrow and Bella wants to be a singer just like momma and Tyson wants to be a basketball player and Tatum wants to be a football player . Prince wants to be a rapper like his daddy and he plays football and basketball and baseball.
Hakeem and Tiana are on the phone.

Hakeem: Are you ready I'm on the way for you and the kids?
Tiana: yes we're ready. Your daughter had a fit but we're ready .
Hakeem: okay well I'm outside do I need to come get her?
Tiana : yes now bye
Hakeem: bye.
<phone hangs up>
Tiana: guys come on your dad is outside let's go
Prince: ok
Tyson: ok mommy
Tatum: ok momma
Mia: coming mom
Bella: coming mommy
Nani just starts crying again and Hakeem walks in the house
Nani: I want DADDY!!(crying loudly)
Tiana: your dad is right here , please stop crying
Hakeem: let's go princess lubby and popo are waiting . First we're gonna go to dinner then lubby and popos ok?
Nani: ok daddy
Tiana and Hakeem too the kids out for dinner and soon as there were done they were going to go see his family .
Waiter 1: Today I will be taking your orders .
Prince:can I get a sprite please
Waiter 1: sure thing (smiles ) and what about you two boys?
Tyson: Dr Pepper
Tatum: lemonade
Waiter 1: no problem and for you girls?
Mia: a water is fine
Bella: lemonade
Heaven : apple juice
Waiter 1: okay and for your handsome (flirting)
Hakeem: A beer is fine .(not interested)
Waiter 1: sure thing sweetheart(smiles ) and for you (frowning)
Tiana: a margarita please
Waiter 1: coming right out
Mia and Bella were laughing the whole time .
Hakeem: what are you two laughing at ?
Mia: she was totally flirting with you dad right in front of mom
Tiana:(laughs) after seeing all of you guys I suggest she stop flirting before I beat her ass
Hakeem:T!
Tiana: sorry
Hakeem: are you ready for this y'all with my family
Tiana: No and if things get out of hand please takes us home don't try to make us fix it .
Hakeem: okay Tiana whatever you say
Tiana: it's funny because I still got you wrapped around my finger
Hakeem: gurl whatever !
Tiana and Hakeem enjoyed there dinner out with the kids and headed to the Lyon mansion were only the strong survive.
Mrs Juanita: Hello Mr , Hakeem and Mrs, Tiana and Lyon babies
Tiana: hello
Nani was asleep so Hakeem was holding her
Mrs. Juanita : I'll take the other kids to there cousins and the other rooms .
Tiana: Thank you .
They left with her
Hakeem: you ready ?
Tiana: Not really but let's get this over with
Hakeem:(grabs tianas hand) let's go lay Nani down first .
Tiana: okay
They went to go lay Nani down in Hakeems old room and they went in the rooms with the rest of the adults . Tiana got mean mugs from everyone .
Cookie:(scoffs) I see you decided to return
Tiana: well hello to you too .
Jamal: Tiana this is not the time . I don't like you but I will respect you .
Cookie: let's just cut the bullshit . Why did you leave , you selfish bitch?
Tiana: um excuse me ? I left because of your monster ass son . I would dope myself up almost everyday so I wouldn't have to feel then pain when he would come home and beat my ass . I wanted to be happy let go of everything toxic .
Cookie: okay and why didn't you invite us to go watch Nani recital or her first birthday? Hiuh?
Tiana: I shouldn't have to make an effort your her family also .
Cookie: your only back to take Hakeems money you gold digger and have some more of his babies and take them away
Teri: yeah we heard about y'all little reunion the night you came back . You whore what kind of mother are you
Hakeem: okay chill mom and Teri . Dre get your wife dad get mom . I love you mom but don't disrespect her
Cookie: why? Hell thats all you ever did when y'all we're together.
Tiana: Stop talking To me and him like that first of all we're not kids anymore and I thought as a mother you guys would understand why I left to protect my kids and find happiness for myself but you stuck up bitches clearly are stupid ! And what me and Hakeem do behind closed doors in My house is nun of your damn business! Also don't come for my mothering skills ever again especially you cookie you were in jail the first 17 years of Hakeems life and you Teri your son went to jail also so look at your mothering skills before coming for me . You old bitter asses have nothing better to do than talk about me and I have my own money , I worked hard for I don't need his money I raised six kids without his money for 5 years so please money is the last thing I need !
Cookie: You're upset because Hakeem left your cheating ass and he was cheating on your ass . I don't know how the hell you took Bella she's not even your real daughter
Tiana: Hakeem get your mom she's talking out of her ass . Also cookie for your information just because she is not mine by blood doesn't mean she isn't my daughter I barely slept sometimes at night , I've kissed every bruise , took care of her everytime she was sick , rocked her to sleep , wiped away every tear she had so please don't think she is not my child . Also while her daddy was out screwing whoever I did everything. So stop tryna judge me you chose doing time for your man then being there for you kids so please don't tink your a better woman than me . I've made  sacrifices just as well as you . Now me and MY kids we'll be leaving. This dysfunctional ass family. Hakeem I'm ready to go home.
Hakeem : ok (grabs her hand) let's go get the kids.
Cookie: I don't know why Hakeem took you back , after Eddie took our family company . We knew you were a snake .
Tiana:(laughs) because I was worried about my career more than chasing your sons dick .
Cookie: he's the only reason your a superstar anyway
Tiana: as if (laughs) Your son is not the reason , I worked my ass off for years . Hakeem just happened to come in the picture. Maybe if his mother was in his life he would know how to treat a woman or keep one.
With that Tiana got the kids and Hakeem and he took them home the put the kids down for bed and Tiana was really upset Hakeem could tell .
Hakeem: ok I'm about to head out
Tiana: actually stay I wanted to talk about tonight.
Hakeem: okay. Well ?
Tiana: that was rough but I don't think your mom or Teri likes me .
Hakeem: me either
Tiana: I just thought maybe they'd understand (sighs) but I guess not. Hakeem I really wanna know why did you beat me every night and you barely gave me sex if you weren't beating my ass. You acted like you didn't love me or the kids, it really broke my heart. You turned into this Monster that I didn't even know anymore. You weren't that sweet Hakeem I would kiss me rub my tummy and told me that I'm beautiful and told me that they love me .
Hakeem: I was drinking , doing drugs , being young and dumb and doing whatever I want . I was young it just felt like I never had freedom because we had kids and I was married.
Tiana: yeah Hakeem but did you ever think about me a 23 year old , taking care of six kids without the help of their daddy . I stayed all night most nights crying , hungry, in pain all because of you . I'm gonna be completely honest with you I don't want my kids around your family. If there's one thing I've learned about the Lyon Family they will destroy anything they put their hands on ,and I will not let them destroy my children.
Hakeem: T I'm so so so sorry honestly you did nothing but right by me and I treated you badly , and I should have seen things from your point of view and the part about my family I don't know because you know I'm always with them and it's gonna be hard but I can try
Tiana: thank you because we all know the way they talked to me was disrespectful.
Hakeem: yeah I'm sorry bout that .
Tiana : well that's all I wanted (gets up )
Hakeem: okay and what time do I need to be here tomorrow?
Tiana: 9:30 even though her game is at 3 I'm sure The twins and Nani will act a fool.
Hakeem: ok well goodnight (hugs her)
Tiana: Night Hakeem.
Hakeem left and Tiana went to get ready for bed . Tiana was upset about how cookie and Teri treated her , they were very rude they didn't know what Tiana was feeling like they didn't have to go through what she went through with Hakeem. The tears and all the insecurities. No one knew Hakeem would make Tiana sit on the washer and whatever jiggled he would tell her to lose to which made her very insecure about her weight and she would starve herself because she had no time for the gym. Tiana didn't understand why cookie and Teri and Jamal were making it a big deal about Nani's birthday. Hakeem knew when her first birthday was and where Tiana was he never reached out. She also didn't understand why they were acting that way when they could have came to see the kids anytime they wanted but no one ever came. Hakeem was trying to win Tiana back over and deep down he missed her a lot and wanted her back as his girlfriend but Tiana wasn't gonna date him . Hell no she wasn't ready to jump into his bullshit and his family didn't even like her to top it all off, Tiana didn't give a damn she wasn't on this earth to please anyone .

 Hell no she wasn't ready to jump into his bullshit and his family didn't even like her to top it all off, Tiana didn't give a damn she wasn't on this earth to please anyone

@Queentiana10: My baby is a big girl ! Next year she'll be in highschool! Please stop growing 😭😭💙. Mommy loves you! @MiaLyon

@mialyon: thanks mom💙
@hakeemlyon3: My oldest babygirl 💙