Hospital pt.1😷

Tiana POV
I was released from the hospital 2 month ago and now I am back in New York . I haven't been anywhere but the house . Becky knows that I just want to be alone right now I haven't been able to see the kids . I text Hakeem every now and then all I get is the kids are okay or they are asleep no pictures ,no FaceTime ,calls or anything . I can't step into empire unless it's about business, nor go to him and mayas house . That Bitch is tryna have my life . That's okay because after today maya will regret not getting an annulment . I will no longer look like the bitter nor thirsty baby mama I refuse . Ha good thing anikas dead😂. Anyways today is the day I go to empire to talk to Hakeem about this new baby . I know He has not been there but he is still the father. That's one thing that you cannot deny he's good at is being a father . I arrived at empire at went to studio 6 .
Tiana:There he is my fine ass baby daddy
Hakeem: wassup T forgot you were coming and thank you
Tiana: so I have an appointment in 2 weeks I hope to see you there . Probably won't but anyways . What have you been up too?
Hakeem: Tiana you know I've been very busy having 2 kids with you everyday is no joke.
Tiana: I did that shit my sleep . do you even want this baby?
Hakeem: yes
Tiana: then if you do why are you never there for me?? Hm? I told you me and Devon are not working it out . He got treasure pregnant and now there together. I understand are situation is hella weird but why can't you be there for me huh ( yelling&crying she standing in front of him punching his chest) everytime shit goes bad you show your true colors . You don't love me.. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.(crashes his lips into hers)
Hakeem: I do love you . I just can't anymore
Tiana:(still standing yelling at him until she feels a sharp pain in her stomach) ahhhhhh!!!
Hakeem: Are you okay ? ( sees blood running down her legs ) Omg no no no we gotta go to the hospital!
Tiana: (praying that this baby is okay , but also still in pain) it hurts so bad .
They arrive at the hospital TMZ ofc caught it.
Cookie POV
At bossy media talking to Becky about the big party empire is throwing to promote the new empire movie until she is interrupted by..
According To sources American Singer & Rapper Hakeem Lyon & Tiana brown have been spotted arriving to the hospital (shows the pic of them) As you can see he has a lot of blood on his shirt . prayers are too the both of them and their families..
cookie: we gotta go Now!!!
Becky: okay
Arrive to the hospital she sees Hakeem and Tiana in the room .
Tiana POV
Hakeem: Look T I have to go I can't -(gets cut off by Tiana)
Tiana: you can't be here ? What? I just almost lost this baby and you can't be here ? again really? You know what fuck you . You haven't been there for me or this baby(gco by Hakeem slapping her, she's very taken back by this and he is shocked hisself and try's to apologize and she still crying) I HATE YOU get out don't come back
Hakeem: I'm soso sorry..
Tiana: LEAVE!!!
(He leaves and she's crying until cookie walks in)
Cookie: Tiana you okay baby?
Tiana: No...
Cookie: do you mind if I ask what's wrong ?
Tiana: no.. um well me and keem , we haven't been good before I left for bora bora I told him me and Devon were gonna work things out and he flipped out and said he was taking me to court and that's when I disappeared to bora bora for a month , and he came and got them and I passed out I haven't seen them since( starts crying) I I really miss them you know why does this keep happening first Devon put his hands on me then keem(starts bawling)
Cookie: I'm going to beat his ass I can't believe he did that to you ! I will bring the kids to visit you tomorrow okay just you have to stay calm for my granbaby try's to get here early again
Tiana: About that I'm not having 1 baby I'm having 2..
Cookie: omg congratulations and beckys here she just had to make a call (Becky walks in)
Becky: Hey girl
Tiana: heyy I just want to let you know I will be able to make it to the empire party next month.
Becky &Cookie: Tiana you sure about that?
Tiana: yes I just have to take it easy since I'm pregnant with twins .
Becky: whatever you say..