Murder charge pt .2

Tiana POV
It's been 2 weeks since we went in for questioning and the footage leaked... No I didn't kill her but they can still pin this on me idk how but I know they will.

<FLASHBACK >
Tiana had schedule a date night for her and Hakeem and he canceled this was the new normal for her when it came to the kids he was there but when it came to her it was like she was non-existent. She acted like she didn't care but deep down she did. This particular night she just didn't feel right he told her he was going to the studio but when she looked at his location he was no where near the studio he was in a hotel . She drove to the hotel got his room number and paid hella money to get a key to his room . She walked to the room and she heard loud moans and grunts . She was calm at moment so she knocked on the door.

Tiana:Room service !
Hakeem: Yo GO AWAY !!!

Little did he know it was Tiana she unlocked the door and started beating Hakeems ass . Vanessa just put her clothes screaming for her to stop but little did she know she was about start beating her ass. With no hesitation she got up and start beating her.

Tiana: you stupid bitch!! You ruined my family and my marriage you homewrecking thot I hate you !!!!!!
Vanessa: Stop please!!!!
Hakeem : T come on stop

Vanessa was bleeding from how hard she was hitting her .Some how Vanessa got out tianas grip and ran out there room with Tiana short on her trail . Tiana totally forgot where she was .
Tiana:Vanessa the next time I see you I'll kill you bitch !!!
Vanessa kept running but she heard Tiana loud and clear .
<End of Flashback >

Her body was found hours after the fight between her and Tiana but it didn't make sense how the cops were tryna pin the murder on her because she suffered from a gunshot wound to the head . Laura had been coming around a lot lately the other day I saw her watching Hakeem when he got out the pool , she would change Nani's clothes to resemble hers , Hakeem doesn't think she's up to anything but it's kinda of ironic how Vanessa is his mistress and she ends up dying . A real close source told me Laura and Vanessa were real close . Was Laura tryna set me up to get back at me I don't know but for now I'm hiding out at drakes place he has in New York I miss my kids so much but this has to die down . I didn't kill her as though I wish I did . She ruined everything. I know I shouldn't just fault her but everytime I seen her I was just reminded of everything bad . I lost a baby , abused , mentally and emotionally drained but I also gained another baby which was Nani so I can't really complain.  I've been at drakes for a couple of days and something doesn't feel right nor sit righ with me . So I'm gonna go back home but I'm taking his gun in case I need it but I know exactly who killed Vanessa...
1 hour later

I arrived to the house and I went throughout the house looking for Laura screaming her name until I reached the backyard and I seen Laura with Nani and prince .

Laura: it's over now the cops are on their way ! Your going down bitch!
Tiana: You did this hoe and give me my kids (pulls out gun)
Laura: is this the kid of example you wanna set for them ?!
Tiana:(points gun at her) bitch I said give me my kids ! Why did you kill her ?! You tried to put this on me you sicko
Laura: oh look the cops are here just for you . Officers she's right there
Main officer: Laura calleros you under arrest for the murder of Vanessa Jones
Tiana grabs the kids and goes in the house and the the officers left with Laura . Tiana fed them and bathed them and put them to sleep .
4 hours later Hakeem had came home Layla the older girls were with teri and Tyson and Tatum were with walker and Lucious.

Tiana: hi
Hakeem: hey babe(kisses her cheek)
Tiana: It was Laura
Hakeem: huh?
Tiana: she killed your girlfriend.
Hakeem: ohh that, I meant to ask you were you "hiding" ?
Tiana : don't worry.. give me Layla so I can lay her down
Hakeem: it's fine I got it
Tiana: ok
Tiana left him to do it and got in the shower and played I'm not the only one by Sam Smith . Hakeem had just got done laying down Layla and he heard Tiana singing and her cry's and the pain in her voice, he really felt bad but he kept cheating when Vanessa was alive but since he has stopped.
"You and me we made a vow
For better or for worse I can't believe you let me down But the proof is in the way it hurts (her voice cracks)For months on end I've had my doubts Denying every tear I wish this would be over now (breathing hard and crying) But I know that I still need you here "
Tiana got out the shower and just looked at herself in the mirror thinking about everything she has been through and her affair with drake could cause them serious trouble . Her mind was telling her no but her body was telling her yes , she doesn't plan on telling him because it was just in the heat of the moment she got dressed and took some photos and went to lay down , she just looked at Hakeem with so much regret on what she did with drake . She started crying and didn't notice .
Hakeem: baby you ok?
Tiana: huh? Yeah I'm okay I was just thinking about something
Hakeem: Tiana I'm so so sorry you had to go through this .
Tiana: keem I know ( kisses his lips) just let it go I'm here with you that's all that matters

@Hakeemlyon3: 👅😍Wife

@Hakeemlyon3: 👅😍Wife . She feelings herself might get her pregnant 🤭🤭
@Queentiana10:thanks babe and whatever 😘

 She feelings herself might get her pregnant 🤭🤭@Queentiana10:thanks babe and whatever 😘

@Queentiana10: Bonnie & Clyde 2.0 ❤️. . To
my husband who is my world , backbone, my king ,lover,bestfriend I love you so much , you've given me love that can last 6 lifetimes and in every life I would choose you . God blessed me with you 12 years ago been putting up with your shit since kids ! Here's to forever baby! Ill be here when you need me no matter the time or place !I'm in it for the long run all the tears and pain I'd take it again! Your a king and I'm a queen , Tiana and Hakeem they can call us Takeem ! Wanna see the world with you and only you✨❤️
@Hakeemlyon:I love you baby , make my heart happy💍.