Tianas Bday

Tiana POV
So today is my birthday, the chef made me breakfast and my babies sung me happy birthday and me walking up to them and being pregnant was the best gift . I'm going to go insta and look who posted 😂😂lolz

@HakeemLyon3 Happy birthday to my baby mama , The one and only Tiana Brown

@HakeemLyon3 Happy birthday to my baby mama , The one and only Tiana Brown. You gave me my favorite in life and that is my children. We may go back and front but I hope you have a good day #23 xoxo yo baby daddy Hakeem the dream 😙❤️.
@Queentiana10 Thank you.
Hakeem POV
Tiana don't know that I'm in bora bora right now but she's about to find out real soon . Maya has been such a good wife to me and I don't know if I wanna let her this annulment. At first it was just her career and my acting but we really vibein so we'll see I don't see me and Tiana getting together. She trippin balls . This bitch is pregnant with my kid and gon run off like . I almost died for her ass . Fuck her im taking away her rights and the kids Tiana will never see them again or be allowed in empire if she keeps this up.
Maya: baby you ready?
Hakeem: yeah she's in for a rude awakening
Maya: she is pregnant so you cannot stress her out more she will miscarry .
Hakeem: okay (pecks H.E.R. lips and they go to the villa that Tiana has been staying in)
Tiana POV
I hear a knock on my villa and open the door to see Hakeem. My heart skipped a beat , I wanted to slap him but the kids came out with Chanel and ran towards him .
Hakeem : can I take them with me for a hour Tiana please
Tiana: I guess. I'll be down with their bags. I have a appointment in two weeks. Prince , Bella be good for daddy and his wife ( she gives them a kiss bye ) bye babies mommy loves you .
Little did Tiana know that would be the last time she seen them.......