Is it really over?!

Tiana POV
Hey guys it's your girl Tiana me and the kids just arrived in bora bora !! Bella and prince have been asking for there daddy and he has been blowing up my phone but I powered it off and got another phone . Baby #3 is doing great I'm only 2 months but yeah besides that we will have a good time !
Bella: mommy is daddy coming ??
Tiana: no baby it's just us 3 and mommy has a surprise for you and prince !!
Prince : mommy surpwise?
Tiana: mommy is having another babyyy !!!
Prince: wyayyy!!!
Bella: yayyy mommy I want a sister ! So we can have tea parties and makeup and dress up !
Tiana: me too babygirl , me too now give me kisses and get ready to take a nap so when we wake up we can go to the beach
Bella: yayyyyy
(There nanny also attended the trip , Bella and prince are asleep by now Tiana is powering on her old phone and see hella text from Hakeem)
Hakeem : T why haven't you been answering my calls . I'm still taking you to court besides Bella ain't yours .
Hakeem: I'm not playing you need to answer me ! When the baby is born I'll make sure to take your rights away since you won't let me get my children.
(She decideds to respond she's about to let him have it )
Tiana: Hakeem I'm not about to do this with you. Bella is MY FUCKING daughter don't even say no shit like that ever . Some women wouldn't even have accepted another mans child but I have and she's mine . You will not have anything done to me or the baby or for that matter prince and Bella . Your such a self centered bitch I can't stand you so go be with maya and let her have your fucking kids . Ps I'll never talk you back if you get her pregnant but anyways until then you will not see your kids . I'll have another nigga come play daddy don't fucking play with me . I can hurt you more than you can hurt me . Don't call my phone asking about MY kids again . We straight always have been and always will be . Fuck you and that bitch of a wife you got bet she don't know I'm pregnant yeah good fucking bye .  ( powers her phone back off) .
(Tiana to herself )
Tiana: I think it's really over for us he's hurt me way too many times . I'm DONE .
(Drifts off to sleep)