DNA TEST Pt.2

3 Days later
Tiana POV
Hakeem and I haven't really spoke to eachother. The other half of our kids just got back yesterday, I don't why we even had to do the damn test I know for a fact that prince is his , this was such a dumb ass Idea the other day I heard him crying in the shower I asked if he wanted to talk about it he just ignored me . Today we find out the result . I'm gonna laugh in his face when we get the results because he is doing entirely to much and prince is he freaking son , I wouldn't do him like that . My feelings really hurt but I can't show him that because that what he wants . I go check the mail and get the results I just laid the kids down for their nap .
Tiana: Hakeem I have the results
Hakeem: whatever they those results say I still love him but I don't think i can still be there for him.
Tiana: He is your damn son ! Why are you acting this way? Huh?
Hakeem: Just open it
Tiana open it and starts crying..
Tiana: Hakeem I I mean so so so sorry . He's not yours (puts her head down)
Hakeem:(doesn't stay anything)
Tiana: please say something Hakeem ? Please ?
Hakeem still didn't say anything he got up and started to walk closer to her and he back her into the wall and put his hand around her neck and started to choke her
Hakeem: You bitch you lied to my face after I asked you multiple times (trying to fight tears but they still fall)
Tiana: Hakeem(chocked out) I'm sorry I didn't know
Hakeem: I can't believe I trusted you(he slapped her and then He let her go )
Hakeem: I'm done with your lying ass you lied to me ! (Punch a hole in the wall next to her)
Tiana: Please don't leave . Hakeem (he just keep walking she tried to grab him he just pushed her away) Hakeem
Hakeem POV
I just found out the worst new man I feel bad for hurting her , violence is never the answer I just don't know what took over me . I love that lil boy till the end of the rode fam . T really broke my heart with this one . She had me raising him knowing a chance he couldn't be mine . I'm finna go to my place and chill for a couple of weeks and just drink . Wow my boy and I ain't even his daddy . He'll always be a Lyon too me , it's just gonna be hard seeing him everyday knowing that he ain't mine but I've been there for him . Tiana took in Bella and raised her as her own I should be able to do that with prince. I can't neglect him he is still a child . I'm still his daddy I just needed blood proof but Eddie is no longer alive so imma be the best I can be for him . He deserves that no matter how I feel towards Tiana. I'm about to text her
Hakeem: I do not want you to respond to this message. Don't call me text me nothing YOU and ONLY YOU mean nothing to me . I'm still going to be in prince life because he's real father is dead. You lied to me and had me looking a fool when you knew their wasn't a chance , so don't contact me at all . My kids will still interact with me through my parents . When the kids come back from being with me I don't need you asking them about me not don't ask my parents. The last thing imma say to you is I REGRET MARRYING YOUR LYING ASS BITCH.
Then I blocked her number . I don't have time for her half ass apology. I love him so much I'd kill Tiana bout my kids I do not play when it comes to them if they have mix match socks on I'm flipping shit . I'm just hurt she lied to my face and that it's eddies because why are you fucking on this old ass nigga when we fucking . Like I wonder what went through her head , I'm just I don't know Imma sleep.
TIANA POV
Hakeem left and he sent me a text and blocked my number my face still hurts but I'll be fine , and my back . I just can't believe this I can believe Prince isn't he's and I feel dirty so Unclean . I just lost my bestie to the end , the Clyde yo my Bonnie . My Boog . I just wish this didn't happen right now . I love him and I can't believe he said that and did that . He deserves better and I'm glad he wants to still be in princes life . He's a real man and a WONDERFUL father . I'm so stupid.

@Hakeemlyon3: You'll always be a Lyon in my eyes 👑🦁💙

Comments turned off