Talk with the kids.

Tiana POV
It's been a month since me and Hakeems breakup. I cried non stop I had got sick but then i got much better . My house has been ready I moved most of mine and the kids stuff . I'm taking them all with me Hakeem gets them on weekends. I texted him and told him when he gets back today we are talking to the kids about what's going on , we're gonna tell Bella she isn't mine . Bella is my daughter I always have been there . I love her no different. She is still my big girl , she's one of the reasons I smile everyday. I've been gaining hella weight because I've been eating junk and I haven't worked out since i don't know when. Hakeem messed up any chance of us having another baby. I'm tryna prepare myself to tell the girls about me and their daddy , they were happy things were getting good. There's gonna be lots of tears so I fed the boys and showered them and put them to bed . I showered and so have the girls we ate dinner, were just watching tv right now .
Tiana:Girls don't fall asleep...(takes a big breathe) me and daddy need to talk to you.
Mia&Bella: ok mommy
The front door had opened indicating Hakeem was home . I haven't spoke to him since the hotel , my eyes started to water as I seen him. My heart was telling me fight for my husband but my gut was telling me his hurt you so much time to let him go. I let Hakeem go shower and eat before we talked to the girls .
Tiana: girls come to the table
Mia&Bella: coming
Tiana: I just want you guys to know mommy and daddy loves you so much.
Bella: Mommy what's going on
Hakeem: well me and mommy haven't been seeing eye to eye and(takes long pause)
Tiana: we decided we're gonna get a divorce
Mia and Bella burst into tears
Mia: Daddy you said you were never gonna leave mommy
Tiana: look at me girls , I'm leaving daddy and you guys are coming with me
Bella: I I want to stay with daddy
Hakeem: boom
Tiana: Bella you sure? Okay I want you to not be mad about what I'm about to say ok
Mia: ok
Bella: ok
Tiana: well when daddy was younger daddy was stupid and he got someone pregnant and she had a baby ... and Bella you were the baby , I didn't have you but I'm still your mommy and I love you very very much your the reason I wake up with a smile on my face. I didn't care that someone else had you . I knew I would love you from the moment I met you. You we're the cutest baby
Bella: so I have a different mommy
Tiana : yes but she died she would have done anything for you no matter what she had to do
Bella: Mommy promise you'll never lie to me. Tiana: I promise Bella boo.
Bella: okay , I don't want another mommy anyways your my mommy . Daddy I'm staying with mommy . I don't wanna talk to you
Hakeem: bells and Mimi I'm sorry .
Mia:No daddy you lied and you hurt mommy's feelings whatever you did . She cry's every night , asking herself what did she do wrong .
Bella: Mommy went wrong marrying you. I'm going to bed
Tiana: Hey , wait listen you may be mad at your daddy but you still have to respect him . You will spend every weekend with your daddy so since today is Friday. I'm gonna be leaving and your gonna stay with him Now give me a kiss and I will call you guys tomorrow
They kiss her goodnight. Now it's just them two .
Tiana: As for you Hakeem , I have my new house down the street they have enough milk . Don't speak to me unless it's about them . Don't ask them about me or anything . I realized my worth and you lost the baddest bitch in the game , and if I found out you brought her around them that's your ass . The party is September 16th which is 2 months dont ask about it . Your a guess , it's be held at my house. I thought you loved me but I guess I was a fool once again to take you back . I thought you understood me not wanting to have sex , ouuu I'm so glad I'm not pregnant (laughs) clown ass . It hurts me that those girls are probably balling their eyes out to sleep at night . My lawyer will be sending yours the divorce papers and I don't want anything that's yours you can keep it and if you don't like this arrangement with the kids I will glad take you back to court and get fool custody .
Tiana walked off but Hakeem grabbed her arm
Tiana: (snatches arm back) Don't touch me
Hakeem: T I'm sorry ..... I do love you
Tiana: ahh (laughs loud ) let me stop you there nigga your always sorry , you don't get tired of telling me sorry ? Haha it's okay though because she be your wifey at the hotel you couldn't even look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't love her . So this (points at each other ) is done ,gone and dead . Have a nice life Mr.Lyon
With that Tiana left . Hakeem had the nerve . She didn't care how much he fought she didn't want him . He had her looking a damn fool . He treat as a slave . Tiana knew he would look at her different after the robbery. Tiana thought like a dumbass he wouldn't cheat , she was wrong now she's focused on her happiness and her kids . Hakeem was just the man she had kids with that's it . She was gonna change everything know she didn't have to listen to Hakeem. Her main focus was being a mommy , her career could wait . She had plenty of money for times like this so she was good . She knew Hakeem is gonna be lost without her , she couldn't be more happier at that ! She wanted him to suffer and suffer badly . She didn't give a damn if it wasn't about Mia,Bella,Prince,Tatum,or Tyson she did not give a damn .

@Queentiana10: MOOD

@Queentiana10: MOOD . Single but ain't ready to mingle. #wedontfwcheaters
Comments turned off