Bella 6th birthday party

Tiana POV
So today is my baby girl Bella sixth birthday and I couldn't be more excited right now it is currently 5:30 in the morning and I have to make sure everything is in place and right for her party later on today so with that being said it's time for me to get dressed and start my day before I do anything I would like to make an Instagram post about my baby girl because today is her freaking sixth birthday!!!!

Tiana POVSo today is my baby girl Bella sixth birthday and I couldn't be more  excited right now it is currently 5:30 in the morning and I have to make sure everything is in place and right for her party later on today so with that being said it's...

@Queentiana10 Today is a very special Day today is the day my baby Bella was born ! My baby is a big girl now ! Daddy and mommy and your siblings love you so much ! I'm glad I get to be your mommy ! Your one of my biggest blessings . I cry everytime I think about you on your birthday because you remind mommy on how old she is . I will always be here for you no matter when where or what mommy will drop anything ! I love you Bella boo 💙💙💙💙!
Comments turned off
I get ready and grab my stuff to shower . I clean up around the house a little and around the time it was 6:30 so I decided I was gonna nap because today was gonna be a long day!
(4 hours later I'm woken up by Hakeem)
Hakeem: T wake up
Tiana : I'm up
Hakeem: breakfast is ready just go eat
Tiana: I have too pee and do my hygiene I'll be back
Hakeem: okay well I'm bout to post my babygirl

 I clean up around the house a little and around the time it was 6:30 so I decided I was gonna nap because today was gonna be a long day!(4 hours later I'm woken up by Hakeem)Hakeem: T wake up Tiana : I'm up Hakeem: breakfast is ready just go eat ...

@Hakeemlyon3 Today is a big day it's my youngest daughters birthday . Daddy's big girl . I love you so much you saved daddy! I could have this worst day and come home to you and forget why I was angry! I love you forever and always and don't you ever forget that little girl❤️! Love daddy
Comments turned off
Hakeem: Tiana lets go wake the kids up
Tiana: Okay
(They go wake up prince & Taina and go into Bella's room)
Tiana: 1...2...3
All 4 :Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Bella happy birthday to you!!! Yayyyy
Bella : thank you guys I love you
Tiana: we love you to ! Daddy made your favorites so let's go eat and then get ready for your party !
Hakeem: Bella guess what !
Bella: what is it daddy?
Hakeem: I got you a necklace with princesses name on it so you will have your sister with you everywhere you go !
Bella: (starts crying) thank you
Hakeem: hey babygirl it's okay after we eat breakfast we can go visit her okay !
( they finish eating breakfast they get dressed to go see princess they pull up to the grave sight a ho see her)
Tiana: whew ( starting tearing up ) my babygirl our youngest baby.
Hakeem: hey t today is a good day all smiles
Taina : (touches the tombstone ) hey princess it's me Taina again ! I just wanna say hey that I miss and love you and today's Bella's birthday and she wanted to see you
Bella: Hey princess it's me Bella the birthday girl , just wanna say I miss you and I love you see you later!
(They leave and go to Bella's party and everyone is already there)
Tiana:( grabs the mic ) okay so I have this song I wanna perform ! For my baby Bella

(Just imagine Tiana sang this )
Author POV
overall the party was a success ! Tiana took the kids to stay with lu and cookie for the weekend. That night is the night Tiana got attacked and dragged by the media for kissing a married man . Tiana cried and cried so much . Until there he was at the door. Beating on it . You could hear here her screams throughout the house!
Tiana: Hakeem I'm not opening the door !
Hakeem: T just open the door I wanna talk.
Tiana: fine !(opens the door) what is it ? Huh ?
Hakeem: T what's wrong ?
Tiana: I don't wanna be hear anymore Keem . I've been beat , raped hell almost killed what do I have to live for ??? Your married Keem you were the love of my life ! We've known eachother since we were 13 starting dating we was 15 and I got pregnant at 16 ! I love you I do but how you've been treating is not far . If you say you love me then why won't you leave maya huh? Huh? Is she pregnant what what is it ? I don't like her and if she ever puts a hand of my kids she will die .
Hakeem: T I know i know and I'll leave her if you promise me you won't do anything stupid ! Promise me you'll stay with me to watch are kids get old (kisses her lips)
Tiana: I promise (he starts kissing her neck and she lets out a soft moan) Keem stop playing with me
Hakeem: tonight Were not just having sex were making love !
Tiana: oh yes!