"You're Mine" (s.r)

spencer reid x reader
summary: y/n gets jealous
warnings: language, jealousy, making out
a/n: i wrote this on tumblr and i was on early season 2

After a long case in Texas, the team decided to head out for drinks. Gideon said no, and Hotch declined because he wanted to head home to Haley and Jack.

sitting at a booth with Morgan, Penelope, and JJ, my gaze was directed on the tall brunette at the other side of the room, chatting with a girl with shoulder length black hair. her bright smile was flirtatious as she giggled at Spencer's nervous rambling.

the bar was filled with all kinds of people, but the genius talking to the shorter woman was the only one who interested me. god, i was in love with the damn fool ever since i first started.

"if looks could kill, i would say Spencer would be dead by now" JJ teased, alerting my team to look for what i was transfixed on.

"is it Spencer, or the girl he's talking to?" Morgan smirked. i slapped his arm in a playful manner, rolling my eyes. "hey!" he laughed, taking a sip from his drink.

"aw! does y/n have a crush on our fellow doctor?" Garcia grinned, as i stuffed my face in my hands. "stop" i whined, pulling out the 'p'.

"just go talk to him" JJ suggested, pushing a strand of blonde hair behind her ears. "and say what? 'hey bitch back off, i'm in love with this man'?" i sarcastically responded.

"yes, exactly that" Derek answered. they all started to shove me out of the redish brown booth. i fought back, but quickly realized i was on my feet outside the table. i huffed, giving the three of them the finger.

"good luck, sugar!" Garcia winked, waving me off. "just go for it, babygirl" Morgan incouraged. "you got this y/n!" JJ smiled.

i glanced back over to where the two were standing, seeing the girl's hand running up and down Spencer's bicep through his white button up. my blood began to boil more, seeing my best friend standing there uncomfortably. his gaze was anywhere but her, trying to distract himself.

straightening out my deep blue dress and taking a quick shot, i pushed myself through the dancing bodies, putting on a fake smile. "babe there you are!" i said, subtly pushing the girls hand off of him and replacing mine on his bicep. Spencer looked at me confused, but my eyes told him to just play along. picking up on it, he subtly nodded and looked at the short girl in front of us.

"i've been looking everywhere for you, baby." i smiled, kissing his cheek before looking at the black haired woman. "who's this?" i asked, slight satisfacton running through me when i saw her shocked face. "Amber" she answered.

"hi, Amber. i'm y/n, now if you'll excuse us i think it's time for Spence and i to head home if you know what i mean" i winked, grabbing Spencer's hand. Amber started to mumble something, but i already pulled Spencer away. i shot the team a quick smile, bringing Spence out the door of the bar.

the two of us stood there, not saying anything. deciding to make a move, i handed Spencer my keys. "drive me home?" i asked, looking into his light brown eyes and he sheepishly nodded.

the car ride was silent, the light music on the radio the only sound. i was sitting in the passenger seat, toying with the end of my dress as i looked out the window. i wouldn't be surprised if Spencer could feel my jealousy over here.

pulling up to my apartment building, Spencer handed me the keys, as i motioned for him to follow me.

once we got to the door, i unlocked it and walked in with Spence following me. closing the door behind him, he stood awkwardly not knowing what to say.

debating my emotions, i sighed. "fuck it" i mumbled, grabbing Spencer's collar and bringing his lips to mine. he didn't kiss back right away, probably from the shock, but then placed his hands on my waist, pulling me closer. wrapping my hands around his neck, he deepened the kiss.

walking back to my bedroom, i kicked the door close as i pushed the doctor onto the bed. "Spence?" i asked inbetween kisses. "hm?" he hummed, beginning to unzip my dress. i tugged on his hair, whispering in his ear, "you're mine."