||2

●●..........●●

Assembly rounded up as students filed to their classroom. Bethlehem was walking upstairs with her best friend,Paul.

" How does it feel being assistant headgirl? ". Paul asked.

" Stressful...how is it that am frequently called more than Susan the main headgirl ". Beth sighed.

" Who told you that?,don't hype yourself ". Paul laughed.

" Am serious you fool! ". Beth laughed and then her smile seized," I wish she was still here....Shirley....". Beth sighed as tears welled up in her eyes.

" I miss her,it's so weird how we stopped talking about her,no one said a word about her...not even us ". Paul said.

" Are we cowards?,Shirley was a good person ".

" It broke us Beth,it broke the people that hated her also,it was unexpected,
You didn't even talk to me for a long time till after exams back in SS2...we were healing ".

" We are not healing forever Paul!,people need to know she was hated and bullied for her outer appearance,they can't just keep quiet like Shirley never existed,she did Paul,in our hearts,she did ". Beth sobbed as Paul cleaned her eyes.

" We are done healing Beth and that time is coming when Shirley will be remembered....".

" But I don't have the courage to do that ".

" When that day comes Beth...you won't believe it's you and let's talk about the good times with Shirley ".

" Remember when you told her that you'll slim down and be a more handsome person ". Beth laughed.

" And I did....Look at me now ". Paul smiled as both of them went upstairs.

………◇………

The rain drizzled as Nova came out from the car,a feeling of déjà vu washed over her.

Allen held umbrella over her head as Omisha walked behind them.

" Royalty Hall College ". Allen scoffed," Am sure they are bunch of snobs ".

Nova hit his stomach playfully.

" It's beautiful ". She took a deep breath.

" Let's wrap these up,we'll just drop you at admission office....it's a good thing we got your uniform yesterday,I'll come and pick you up,okay? ".

" You guys can go now,I'll be fine and besides I don't want you to following me,I'll look like a rude snob in front of them ". She put off the umbrella," It's just drizzling Allen ".

" Take care dear ". Omisha hugged her.

" Okay,you guys are acting weird....In my former school,were you these protective? ". Nova laughed.

" Go to the admission office straight and to class ". Allen said strictly.

Nova smiled at them and turned back to the school. Her eyes caught a window,she couldn't wait to explore this school,for some unknown reasons,she wanted that class and that seat position.

Nova walked to the admission office.

" Nova Tamara,welcome to Royalty Hall College,we train only leaders. Arts,Commercial, Science or Engineering ? ".

" Arts ". She replied.

" Let me call Beth to assist you,she's in the same class as you are ". The slim lady said.

" No...I think I'll find the way ".

" You're sure? ".

" Yes miss ".

" Okay then,take this...again,welcome to RHC ". She slipped a card to Nova.

Nova stood up looking at the card.

" SS3 Kings and Queens ".She smiled and went upstairs,straight to the class she admired from afar,she hoped it was the one.

.......

Let me know what you think about this chapter...
Vote and comment.
Stay safe.

OLD CASTS:.
Paul and Bethlehem.