||27

* * *

Sunday sun was not up there to joke with the people on earth whereas Princewill didn't care,he had an aim to visit Ben and Doris.

When he got to the inclusion school, he met Miss Flourence.

" You look familiar,who are you? ".

" Princewill Benjamin ".

" The son to the pedophile and rapist ".

Princewill swallowed," Yes ".

" And what brings you here?,you don't care about other people feelings, nothing matters to you all except yourselves ".

" Miss please! ". He stopped her.

" Who do you want to see?,Shirley is gone so I don't think you want to see anyone,please leave ". She said as Doris walked in glaring at Princewill.

" What are you doing here?! ". A raging Doris asked.

" I came to talk to you please ". He pleaded.

" Do you like silence this much because your last visit was like reacting Quiet place ". Doris said sarcastically.

Princewill was shocked,she was savage indeed.

" It's about Shirley Doris and I need you,she needs you and Ben ". He said.

" Hear him out ". Miss Flourence stood up," But make it quick ". She left as Ben entered yawning.

" What's going on? ". He asked Doris.

" Quiet Place 2 ". Doris replied.

" You know part 2 is out right? ". Ben said.

" Okay,let's say part 3 ". Doris said.

" Am not being sarcastic with you now Doris,when are we going to watch part 2? ". Ben asked as Doris groaned.

" Don't take it the wrong way Ben but I'll rather listen to this son of a rapist and a betrayer than talk you out of this one ". She said as Princewill coughed to show his presence.

" How may we help you this time around? ". Doris asked.

" About Shirley,we all know she's dead but do you believe in Reincarnation? ".

Doris rolled her eyes," Is this because of what I said at her funeral?,I was only trying to scare your Dad ".

" I believe in Reincarnation ". Ben said.

" Seriously? ". Doris turned to Ben.

" I did not believe in them but ever since Shirley's death,it's been weird,it's like she's alive ". Ben said.

" I always told you Ben,Shirley will appear in our dreams because she's still in our heart ". Doris said.

" What if I tell you that there's someone who was in the hospital that day Shirley died and she came to our school and chose Shirley's seat,she acts like her and feels the same way Shirley did,she likes that Zion guy,she admires Antonia,she likes me and even the girl's brother says that she's not acting like his sister ".

" Who is the girl that claims to be Shirley Nicholas? ". Doris asked.

" Dabria Tamara,after her surgery,they named her Nova which means the sudden brightness of an inconspicuous star ".

" Are you trying to say that my Shirley star was inconspicuous? ". Doris laughed," Her star was bright till you all quenched it,Ben I don't know why you're taking his side,don't you see what he is insinuating?,that we down syndrome patients stars are inconspicuous because we are like this and someday when we die we have to reincranate because we don't have this spoilt brat beautiful face! ". Doris said bitterly as they all kept quiet.

" Listen Doris ". Princewill kept his hand on hers," I Love you all,I don't see any of you differently,in fact I had a crush on Shirley,you have stereotyped all of us and all of you all, stop telling yourself that you can't befriend normal people,stop telling Ben that he can't be liked because he is like this,if you keep yourself in that shell and mind,you'll never see people true colors. When I say Shirley star was inconspicuous,am saying Shirley was unlucky,the people that liked her couldn't say it out,Shirley was loved and she did a good thing by leaving this inclusion school,it's better to taste life the way fate feeds you than tasting it with your own hands ". Princewill sighed.

" He's right Doris. Take a look at me,my supposed girlfriend went behind my back to kiss my twin brother and am fine..It happened and I stood,am conquering it but are you even there to conquer it?,don't say negative things about us and I'll stop saying that I'll marry you and Shirley because we'll find better people,it'll be hard but we'll learn to understand that not everyone like us and it's fine ".

" But ". Doris broke out in sobs, " Look at Zion that Shirley liked,he calls her names and don't look at her,how sure are we that you like Shirley after all she was just articles to your paperwork ".

" We make mistakes Doris and I did and am trying to atone for my sins,I want to gather the people that know Shirley well and find out a proof that my father is a rapist and tell the whole world that a student was murdered by the sharpest thing in the world,our tongues ".

" We have to see the girl that you claim to be our best friend,so find a way for us to be in that school and they shouldn't look at me like Shirley, am not as sweet as her,if they step on me,I'll bite them hard,Shantelle can relate ". Doris said.

" Will you do it? ". Ben asked.

" Uh...I'll find a way,can you drop your number or something? ". Princewill asked.

Doris wrote down Miss Flourence number.

" Call her and you'll get to us and if that girl is nothing like Our Shirley,this will be the last conversation about my friend whom you all killed,let's go Ben ". Doris held his hand as Ben smiled at Princewill.

" Tough but successful ". Princewill told himself.

" On Tuesday ". Miss Flourence walked in.

" What? ". Princewill asked.

" On Tuesday,both schools will merge for visit,I've called their principal, Like Doris said if she is nothing like Shirley Nicholas,this will be the last time you step into our school with that fine shoe of yours ". Miss Flourence said as Princewill smiled.

Was savagery perhaps taught in this school?.

Was it?.
Hi guys,so I've never actually thought of what Doris said,I was like what if there's someone that don't believe in Reincarnation and is Shirley's friend...
Well,am not a strong believer of Reincarnation but books are to expand and touch every nook and cranny of your mind.
Do you believe in Reincarnation and why?..

Keep the votes and comment on.
Just tap that button guy😋