||4

*~~~~~~*
" How was school today? ". Allen asked Nova,who just had her bath,it was almost evening.

" You don't want to know ". Nova sat on her bed as she applied face mask to her face.

" Just tell me....I have this feeling that those kids are bullies ". Allen said.

" You'll beg me to stop....Anyways,the school is huge and all...There's this class that my heart is with....Then there's Beth....she's chubby and cute along with her handsome best friend Paul....You can call them my friends.......Oh my God!..Allen the girls are beautiful,there's this one Brianna,I don't really feel we will be good friends but she's so smart!...And there is this handsome guy ".

" The one that pushed you? ". Allen sat up.

" Yes....mistakenly Allen ". Nova rolled her eyes," He acts like he owns the school,he walked inside class late and ignored his teacher,it was superb ". Nova chuckled as Allen shook his head.

" Okay...its seems like everything is good,am done ". Allen said standing up.

" No not yet....I've not told you about the most pretty girl in the school ". She pulled Allen back.

" She's a twin,her name is Antonia, she's so slim and pretty...Her twin is pretty nice with me,Anthony....God they are so cute ".

" And you? ". Allen asked.

" Me what? ". Nova asked.

" You're talking about the pretty girls,where do you place yourself? ". Allen asked.

" They are more pretty,Allen ".

" Da...Nova! ". Allen half-yelled," You use to praise yourself before anyone else,not in a proud way but you always acknowledged yourself first,you'll be like ' Josephine is pretty but she hasn't met me'..".

Allen sighed," We will be teasing you that you're proud and all but you'll say it's high esteem and we should learn that from you and not what you're saying now,Nova. ".

Nova kept mute," Why do you call me Da Nova ".

" Uh....Da Nova,it's a nickname,don't tell Mom ". Allen left the room.

Nova sighed standing in front of the mirror.

She was beautiful,kind of light skinned with a natural long curly hair due to her mother's race,she had a set of kissable lips and full short lashes,her nose were not pointed,her beauty spot on her thick higher laps and on her breast.

If people didn't know who she was,she could be mistaken for a snob,but if what Allen said is true,Why was she putting others before her?...

There was no doubt that she could be competing with Antonia in beauty.

" Nova ". She heard her mother yell.

"Am coming mother ". She ran downstairs and met her mother in the kitchen.

" Nova,the bin is occupied with cartons,throw them away ". She said as Nova picked the carton and went outside.

Opening the door,she saw a familiar girl talking outside,she was probably from School. Nova went to meet her.

" Hi,you look familiar ". Nova said.

" Uh....Aren't you the new girl in my class? ". The light skinned girl asked.

" Yes...Nova Tamara ".

" Am Shantelle....Shantelle Nicholas ".  The girl said.

" Shantelle...nice name,you live here? ".

" Yes...just me,my mother and......just the two of us ". Shantelle said.

" Oh great,my mom won't have to take me to school,mind if we go together? ".

" My driver takes me ".

" I can tag along and you can also do the same with my mom,if your driver falls sick ". Nova smiled as Shantelle chuckled.

" Okay then ".  Shantelle said.

" Uh...Shantelle is my father in? ". A guy in black hoodie asked.

" Yes..I think ". Shantelle rolled her eyes.

" Hi am new ". Nova told Princewill.

" New? ". Princewill raised an eyebrow.

" No...Like new in the neighborhood, actually you can call me new because Nova means new star...My name is actually Nova Tamara ".

Princewill looked at her and nodded.

" Actually,I don't know when my mom will hold housewarming party but you're invited in advance ".

" Actually I.....".

" I have a lot of snacks,you don't want to miss it ". Nova said which made Shantelle to laugh and Princewill smile.

" Okay,see you later Shantelle,we're going to school together ". Nova was about leaving before she turned.

She nudged Princewill in his stomach playfully," I didn't get your name ".

" Princewill Benjamin ".

Nova frowned.

" Okay bye ". She left.

Princewill turned to Shantelle.

" She goes to your school? ".

" Yes,a new student ".  Shantelle sighed walking inside as Princewill turned to her house.

" Nova...". He looked at the place where she had hit him,he touched it.

He quickly went inside his house and opened his black book that he had vowed never to open again.

" Am sorry Shirley ".  He was back again,he was alive.

………

Kindly vote and comment. 😍