||38.

………●…………

Omisha hit the brake as her car came to a halt.

Princewill whined the glass down.

" Excuse me please,is there any gas station around here? ". He asked.

" For this yeye road,we no get ". Was the traders reply.

" By any chance,did you see a gas bus pull up here? ". Princewill asked.

" oga all this your question too much o.o....I No see ". The trader frowned.

" I'll buy a lot of tomatoes if you help me ask around ". Omisha bribed.

" Ahhhh.....Better Aunty,Tomatoes dey expensive ". The trader said.

" All you need to do is find where a gas bus went and you'll get 5000 ". Omisha said.

" Five??! ". The trader screamed and danced in joy running around to ask for the mini van.

Minutes later,she was back

" Madam that task no easy o,you go increase am ". She scratched her head.

" Madame, it's someone life you're making market on! ". Doris screamed.

" It's okay dear ". Omisha calmed Doris," I don't have enough cash on me right now,Allen do you have? ".

" No.....Ma,is there an ATM around? ". Allen asked the trader.

" Aunty is like you don't understand the word am saying,this road we dey quiet,na very secluded place ". The trader said," Thieves hideout na here ih be ".

Beth rolled her eyes scanning around.

" Let me check if I have up to 3k cash ". Princewill checked his bag as Beth and Paul kept scanning the place.

" Okay,I've found about 4k to add to the 5k making it 9k ". Princewill said handling her the money.

" Stop! ". Beth screamed as they all turned to her.

" I think we're there ". Beth said.

" Wetin you say,the girl fatness no dey make am reason,the place far ".

" Guys,here's not safe like this woman said,they're watching our every move,we have to call the police! ". Beth said.

" Police!". The trader was already shaking.

" What do you mean Beth? ". Princewill asked.

" Just look at my back,that incomplete building,I saw someone I think I know ".

" Who the FUCK did you see? ". Allen roared in anger walking inside.

" Allen stop....Stop! ". They all ran after him.

***

Linda crouched to the floor as she saw the doctors examining her beautiful daughter and in that moment,she saw her first love,Nicholas Chukwuemeka,the one whom she betrayed.

" Forgive me ". Linda weeped bitterly.

" Was there anything I told you that you did,w,I told you that one day,your negligence will make you weep...What did you do?,you thought I was trying to pick up a fight with you because why?,you thought that I liked Shirley more than Shantelle....I told you times without number that I love them equally,am disappointed Linda not because you moved on with that man but because you let them defile both of our kids ".

And with that Linda woke up in tears hyperventilating.

" Madam the police are here to arrest the man ". One of the guys whom helped Nova to open the door said.

" I'll kill him!...I have to". Linda stood up and ran to the door where they handcuffed the bleeding naked Oscar, they had beat him to pull and almost cut out his manhood,he was bleeding within his legs.

" Oscar! ". Linda screamed pressing his neck as he coughed,the police tired to stop Linda but she tightened the grip on his neck watching his pupils dilate as they all screamed fearing that the man would be dead.

" Your daughter is awake and she wants to see you ". The doctor interrupted as Linda loosened her grip from Oscars neck as ran back to her daughter,Oscar kept on coughing trying to regain consciousness as the black policemen pushed him to their van.

……

"Stand back! ". A short boy pulled the trigger in the air as everyone in the warehouse froze.

Princewill scanned around and noticed Nova tied on a chair,her eyes and mouths were tied and it was obvious that she was unconscious.

" What do you want? ". Ben shouted at the short boy.

" We don't speak imbecile ". Another guy jumped out.

" We also don't negotiate with dumb retards like you! ". Doris screamed.

" Can someone push these imbeciles one side? ". The short guy said as another new guy walked to Doris and Ben.

" Don't touch them! ". Omisha said pushing Doris and Ben to her back.

" I see...Mother Hen but you see,we planned that no-one will get hurt except Nova or should we say Shirley? ". The short guy said.

" Name your price! ". Allen said.

" We've been paid enough and guess what?We don't snitch,we do the game as it was played ". He said.

" Who's behind this? ". Princewill asked.

" I don't know?,your pedophile Dad ". The guy said as everyone burst into a fit of laughter.

" That was a terrible joke ". A voice said as they all looked round and noticed that it was Nova that spoke.

" Nova ". Princewill moved forward but a gun in the air stopped him.

" Sleeping Beauty is awake,would you all sit on the floor and watch the show ". The guy said.

" You son of a bitch! ". Allen ran to the short guy and tackled him down as everyone went helter as some tried to untangle Nova and hold Allen until they heard a gunshot.

Allen fell to the floor as the short guy stood up in shock wondering who took his gun and who was shot.

They all stopped and looked around.

" Allen is injured! ". Beth cried as they ran to his side.

They couldn't untangle the rope,Nova was still tied but Allen was injured in his side.

" Zara! ". Paul called out staring at her in shock.

" Zara? ". Tears welled in Beth's eyes.

" Zara you fucking shot someone! ". Beth screamed and ran to her.

" Don't you dare come forward! ". Zara said.

" What has gotten into you? ". Paul asked.

" Are you the one behind all these? ". Princewill asked.

" Not just me,me and someone that wants Nova out...sorry Shirley ". Zara said as the door opened as another person  walked in.

" Antonia! ". Beth staggered.

**

COUNTDOWN TO THE END OF THIS BOOK..
5
4
3
2
...

KINDLY VOTE AND COMMENT!