NOT AN UPDATE😔

So guys I've been thinking of ways to get money during this lockdown and I've decided to put this book on paid books.

I apologize 😔.

Here's the good thing tho,

IT'S A PRANK.

Am not going anywhere😋 for now.
I apologize that this is not an update and all of you can't wait to see what happens in the sleepover but as you all know,this book is coming to an end  and am grateful for the support and love and I hope y'all check out my other books.
Am not bluffing,I write unique books.

After Rènee,there'll be a drama filled Nigeria book coming to your iPhones/Android/Laptop.

And it's titled TWO WORLD'S APART.

It's going to be a bang,ask around I don't bluff.
And for those that love SILHOUETTE, am sorry for being a show spoiler but it's going to be on HOLD.

If there was NOT  a lockdown,TWO WORLD'S APART will not be coming to your screens but another hot Nigerian University book named JUDAS KISS.

So,if perhaps,am back to school and I've settled down,you'll be reading TWO WORLD'S APART and JUDAS KISS.

Please tag your friends to read my books and kindly vote and comment.
I love you all.
I shall take my leave and drop an update for you guys and girls.

Reminder: If your relationship is toxic,stand up and leave,if you're looking for someone to use and do tiktok video(whenever you're ready song),grab your mom,dad and family members,it must not be a guy that's tormenting you,if you need someone to tell you I love you everyday,open your bible,Jesus tells us that everyday or DM me,I'll tell you. DO NOT LET A GUY or MAN BEAT YOU UP ALL IN THE NAME OF DATING!..
I beg y'all.

Have a nice day.🎺🎙