||19.

☆…☆…☆

Nova and Shantelle walked into the class laughing at a joke her driver has said unknown to them Diane was fuming with anger.

Diane stood up and walked to them.

" Hi Dia....

" Save the greeting,Shantelle..I texted you this morning that am ready to follow you and you ignored me ".

" I didn't do that purposely ". Shantelle said.

" Yes,actually.....

" Excuse me,when am talking to my best friend,I want you to keep shut and stay out of our business! ".

Nova was confused.

" That was uncalled for Diane,Nova is now in our clique and that means WE are best friends,our business is hers ". Shantelle said.

"Nevermind Shantelle,we'll see later". Tears welled up in Nova's eyes as she ran out of the class.

For the first time,she felt like she didn't belong there,it wasn't suppose to hurt her but it was.

She ran to the middle of the field panting as tears rolled from her eyes.

" What are you doing here? ". A voice startled her as she turned back to meet Amy.

Paul and Beth were also present.

" I was feeling sad but I'm fine ". Nova cleaned her eyes and ran back to class.

" It's obvious that Dianes words hurt her ". Beth said.

" No...something doesn't seem right ". Amy sighed looking at the sky.

" I'll try and fix when we can see Princewill ". Paul said.

……………

Nova was solving questions when Antonia turned her chair to her.

" What do you want this time?,Am I not bothering you? ".

" Not that Nova...I...it's a trauma and you got mixed up in it,you're a good person and I would have loved to be a friend but...am not just that type anymore ".

" Is this because of Shirley? ".

" Uh...Uh...yes ".

" What?...Because am on her seat? ".

" No not that something happened when she was here ".

" And no one wants to tell me but sweet Antonia,there's no problem, Am done forgiving you but why did Zion not come to school today? ".

" I don't know but if you don't mind let's go and ask Zara ". Antonia said as both of them went to Zara's class.

Zara on the other hand wasn't concentrating,a lot was going on in her house,her parents were  hypnotizing her brother because of a dead girl...A girl who if she had known killed on first sight but she knew better than to talk to her parents.

It was like she was the bad child ever since she went to that club that got Antonio into mental hospital.

She looked at her fingers which had sand in them,they should have taken her instead of Antonio because she was the crazy one.

Before she went to school,she went to where they had buried Shirley to dig her up but she ran immediately she saw shades of light,the security didn't see her.

How can a dead person cause so much trauma in her brothers life,she didn't want her brother to end up like her.

She was done with people taking up the blame for her like Antonio did and Zion had been doing ever since they were small.

" Zara! ". Antonia called her for the sixth time,she was lost in thought.

" Antonia when did you come? ".

" Zara are you okay? ". Antonia asked.

" Yes ". Zara sniffed," Am fine ".

" If she isn't,it's probably a Shirley Nicholas problem ". Nova muttered.

" What did you say? ". Zara stood up.

" I said if you are not okay it's probably a....

Zara pushed Nova with force but someone held her.

" DON'T YOU DARE CALL THAT NAME! ". Zara turned to Antonia," If you're coming to my class,do not bring ignorant foolish people! ".

Nova stood up.

" Nova are you okay? ". Antonia moved to her.

Nova smiled and moved to Zara.

" You know what?..You have a nasty attitude and if truly Shirley Nicholas is the problem,I pray that you will get more out of it,more that you can't handle...If you can't control that pride in you! ". Nova walked out as Antonia ran after her.

" Am sorry Nova ".

" It's okay,What did she say about Zion? ".

" He's at home,he's sick ".

" I'll call in sick and pay him a visit ". Nova said and left as Antonia  looked down at her curled fist,she wasn't supposed to be like this.

For God's sake,she was done having feelings for Zion!.

*******

Nova looked at the address on the paper and glanced at the big mansion.

She pressed the doorbell and sighed hoping someone would open the door.

She looked up and the door was open,she shrugged and walked in suddenly having a sick feeling in her stomach as she glanced at the pool.

There was something weirdly familiar about this place.

She moved to the glass door and  pushed it open,was these how rich people live,with no security at all.

Her eyes roamed the sitting room.

" I don't understand how the gate will open on it's own,does that mean no-one knows am in their home? ".

" How do you think the door opened? ". A voice startled her as she turned to see Zion,in a black singlet written on it was a large number in white and a white short.

Her mouths went agape and she drooled over him.

" I...uh..no-one was there ". She finally said.

" Remote ". He said," And I knew it was you,that's a video doorbell and what are you doing here? ". He sighed.

" You are welcome ". Nova said.

" Nova,Am not ready for your moodswings ".

" Moodswings? I came here as a caring friend Zion to look after you but the only thing you do is push people away ".

Zion just stared at her.

" What?,you have nothing to say,What are you going to do next?,call me a retard! ". And then Nova slumped.

¥¥
I apologize for this boring chapter but I needed to drop something.

What do you think of this new Psycho called Zara?.

And Antonia,what's she feeling?.

Kindly vote and comment.

PS: A new book coming soon....

😇