||39.

*…………*

" Antonia ". Nova was sobbing as she looked at whom she trusted so much and whom she admired.

How foolish of her to think that Antonia was to be trusted!..

" You see this is what happens when you try to come back to this world,its an evil place Shirley not the garden of Eden ". Zara said.

" How dare you betray her twice! ". Beth pushed Antonia.

" Stop! ". Antonia screamed pushing Beth as she staggered on Allen.

Allen held her tight as Beth stopped.

" Am sick of you all trying to act like saint!..Tell me do you all know what happened that night.....I was angry like normal people do,I was hurt and I wanted revenge,I planned to tell the whole school that she got raped,it was stupid of me but that was the only way I could make her get hurt and to me it felt normal! ".

" Most people didn't make her feel welcomed at first but I did,I genuinely liked her ".  Antonia sobbed.

" And because you were the first person to welcome her doesn't mean you could also hurt her ". Allen said.

Antonia dragged the gun from Zara.

" One more word from you and I swear to God,I'll blow your head ".

Allen scoffed as Beth told him to keep calm.

" That night I changed my mind,I felt that it was Shirley's birthday and she deserves the whole world but when I was about to tell Brianna that we needed to collect the recordings from the dj,I had a call that Antonio was coming back from the rehab and it was such a goodnews to me and before I showed up,the recordings were up in the school,I ran after Shirley but on way I met Antonio and I wasted time,if I was not late maybe Shirley would still be alive".

" Cut the story Antonia! ". Doris said," All that is in the past,why do you want to hurt Nova? ".

" That's for me to answer ". Zara interrupted," Unfortunately,Zion liked Shirley,I meant the old soul of her but he didn't want the whole school knowing he was falling for an imbecile...He intimidated her and she commited suicide,so why is that she's back destroying him...Zion is on drugs,he can't sleep at night...He.....

" There's no peace for the wicked ".  Allen said as Zara cocked the gun.

" So then you kill Nova and you think you'll be free?,huh? ". Allen laughed still groaning in pain.

" Allen please keep quiet ". Nova cried.

" Then I'll just kill all of you ". Zara said.

" We only planned to kill Shirley ". Antonia said.

" Well they are going to report us,what's wrong with you dumbass! ". Zara yelled.

" It's just insane,what we're doing is wrong,I can't even kill anyone right now,we cannot even leave here ".  Antonia cried.

" I warned you Antonia! ". Antonio ran inside with Zion and the police.

" Zion what are you doing here? ". Zara moved back,her hands still on  her gun.

" I've been suspecting you Zara and when Antonio told me that Antonia has been with you,I knew something was up and then Paul came to confirm everything ". Zion explained as Beth sighed,that was why she was looking for him.

" It's over young lady,drop the gun! ". The police said.

" No...No ". Zara screamed," You ingrate!,this was for you Zion! ".

" But I told you to step back that these was my cross". Zion said.

The police handcuffed Antonia.

" And you Antonia,we planned to do these together ".  Zara felt betrayed.

" We were wrong ".  Antonia said.

" Guys....am not feeling good."Nova kept on murmuring.

" Drop the goddamn gun! ". Omisha cursed at Zara.

" You know what?..Fuck You Zion! ". Zara shot her brother in his leg as he crumbled to the floor and the police cocked their guns.

" One more step and we'll shoot.......
Young lady drop the gun and surrender yourself  ". The black policemen said.

Zara was furious," THIS IS NOT OVER! ". She was looking around looking for ways to escape.

" Princewill...". Nova kept on murmuring.

" Young Lady drop the gun! ". The policeman said again.

Zara dropped the gun as the police men quickly handcuffed her,she looked back at Nova as they all surrendered her lifeless body,she was probably unconscious,it could be the after effect of the beating the boys had given her on the way to the warehouse.

Zara smirked as they put her in the police van,if Nova was gone that means she had accomplished,she felt Sad that whom she did it for wasn't appreciative but she still liked her twin brother and the only regret she had was shooting him on the leg and obviously adding the coward Antonia to her plan,she wasn't scared of wherever they planned on taking her to,it would just take a couple of cash and she'll be out,she trusts her parents on that and probably after cleaning her mess,they'll fly her and her twin over 100 miles so as not to ruin their reputation and for Antonia,they will also help her,they had no choice.

" Am sorry ". Antonia bent her head and started sobbing.

" You'll get over it,coward....But Karma never loses address and very soon,it'll come for us,let's just stay healthy and don't worry about Nova,she's used to forgiving people and we'll probably not see her again ".

" And jail? ". Antonia cried as Zara ignored her.

" My parents will take care of it ". Zara wanted to say after all she put Antonia in the mess but she held the respond as one of the policeman phone rang.

" Yes Sir....Okay sir ". The call ended.

" Take the next U-turn  to Kings Estate ". The policeman told the driver as Zara rolled her eyes as the car turned to her parents estate.

THE END!

Quick note: As you may know,we've come to the end of Rènee(REINCARNATION) and am glad you're still here with me,I hope y'all don't abandon me,please check out my other books.

But before I go,I know some of you will be like.

That's it? *in Camilla Cabello voice*

Well,the world is not as clean as some of you think,not everyone that gets arrested gets to jail and not everyone in jail is as guilty as you think.

So,yes Zara and Antonia goes free and Shantelle opened the door for Karma a little bit early.

Stick around for the last chapter!

Love youuuuuuuu😚