||21.

Allen walked into his mother's room as she was applying Make-up.

" We need to talk Mom ".

" If Nova is still around,we can't talk ".

" She has gone to school Mom ".

Omisha turned to her son," What's it son? ".

" Everything is wrong Mom,take a look at Nova....I mean she's not well, the doctor said her brain is trying to retrieve something from the past ".

" Then it's a good thing,I don't see why you should be bothered ".

" It's getting worse Mom,She's going nowhere to how Dabria acts and she's getting attached to that Zion guy more and more ".

Unknown to them,Princewill was eavesdropping.

" That's nothing to worry about,when it's midterm we'll be going to the south ".

" To meet that weird guy from the last time? ".

" I was born and bred there,I won't tolerate any bad words from you ".

" Can I at least have that south book in your shelf? ".

" Son...soon ". Omisha sighed," Please leave ".

Allen walked out,Princewill hid and watched Omisha arrange her stuff and locked up. 

He tiptoed to her room and quickly picked a book  from the library as he went back to Allen's room.

He was going to find out what Omisha was hiding about Nova.

***
Nova walked into class as Beth and Paul went to meet her.

" God....I thought you were really sick,we were supposed to come but we had a church program that out parents forced us to ". Beth rolled her eyes.

" Yes and someone's crush was there so she couldn't miss ". Paul teased Beth as she eyed him.

" Talking about crush?,aren't you going to talk to Brianna? ". Nova asked.

" It's a long story ".

" I'll cut it short ". Beth interrupted," Paul really likes Bri but Bri always bullied him because he was chubby and fat and he lost weight for her and even though he did,he's the one that lost ".

" Why don't you just walk up to her and tell her that you lost weight for her,that you like her ". This time they were already on  the corridor.

" I don't think she likes him ". Beth shrugged.

" Well,I think she does but how would you know,she might be facing severe problems and don't want to be entangled but I see the way she looks at you,is it only me? ". Nova asked.

" I see it also but how can Brianna like me? ".

" And why can't she like you?...If I were to be her,I won't hesitate to kiss your lips ". Nova said as they stared at her.

It was awkward.

Blur images of a guy kissing someone on the balcony flashed in her head as she leaned on the railings.

" Are you okay?,we should go and sit down now please ". Beth held her as they nodded and walked into class.

" So,class....Most of you find it difficult to write essays and stories during exams and as your exams approach,I wonder how you all will do so am pairing you up in two's,you have to find out what your partner is good at and what he or she finds difficult in writing an essay,you'll learn from your partner,as the saying goes,two heads are better than one because no matter how hard I explain letterwriting to you,most people will never understand ".