||25.

**

There was nothing more infuriating than being asked to choose between two people you liked.

Zion was handsome and it was like she was bound to like him but then again,she felt weird around him like he hates her,it was like she was being clingy and that feeling had no answer.

But Princewill,she felt like he owed her something,it's obviously a genuine feeling that he had for her but how genuine was it?,he was like a puzzle and she had no pieces to even fix him,he has a picture of the mysterious dead girl in her room,was he like a psychopath?.

She chuckled at her own imagination and wore a grey trousers with black top,she braided her hair in two's as she went over to Shantelles.

Bethlehem opened the door when she knocked.

" Heyyy ". Nova hugged her.

" How's the project going? ". Nova asked.

" Shantelle is slowing me down but we'll move ". Beth sighed.

" Who's that? ". Shantelle came out.

" Hi ".

" Oh...Hey it's you,let's go upstairs ". Shantelle held her hand as they moved upstairs.

" Here you go ". She poured Hollandia yoghurt for them.

" Ok,so Zara called today asking for a girl's night out and am curious ". Shantelle laughed.

" She's been strange lately and I want to know what she's hiding ". Beth said.

" It has to be about Shirley no doubt ".

" It's no surprise there,does she think am Shirley? ". Nova laughed as they both laughed.

" I honestly never thought Zara was dumb ". Shantelle sipped her yoghurt as she smiled.

" You can watch TV while we work on our project ". Shantelle told Nova.

" Ok. But before I go,I want to ask you guys something,there's a basketball estate game between our estate and Zion's own and they both asked me to cheer them on and I don't want to disappoint both parties ".

" Awn. Who do you like? ". Shantelle asked.

" Decline Zion's ". Bethlehem said.

" Huh?,why? ". Shantelle turned to her.

" Because he truly doesn't like anyone ".

" Because of Shirley,excuse me but I love my sister and I also like Zion, am not taking sides but can you all stop acting like a saint because Zion is moving on doesn't mean he's not guilty of Shirley's death! ". Shantelle said.

" I'll just look around,go ahead ". Nova excused them and walked to the left side of the passage.

She looked around before she opened the door as her heart skipped as she quickly closed it turning to Princewill's Dad.

" It's the new girl,darling what's your name again? ". He asked as Nova frowned at him.

" Am not your darling,I believe your darling lives here! ". Nova said bitterly about walking out before he pulled her back.

Just then,Shantelle opened the door and flung her cereal plate on his head as he left Nova.

" I've warned you this piece of shit!, stay away from my friends you bloody leech! ". Shantelle screamed at him and held Nova and Bethlehem as they walked downstairs.

The bleeding man held Shantelle's legs.

" Am bleeding! ". He cried.

" FUCK YOU! ". Shantelle gave him the middle finger and as injured as the man looked,he was hard at just the mere teenager fingers.