||34.

~~~~

" Kylie is the real Kardashian ". Allen said.

" Shut up ". Nova threw a pillow on his head as they ran to their mom's room.

" What are you both doing there? ". Omisha asked from the toilet.

" Tell Nova to pull her uniform ". Allen said as they both climbed their mom's bed throwing pillows on each other as the table fell down and papers flew round the place.

" Shit!..Mom's going to flip Nova,you like play too much ".

" How is it my fault?,I told you that Kendall is the real one in that show ".

" And I stated my opinion that Kylie is ". Allen shrugged," And if you need boyfriend to go and do pillow fight with,please go to the next house ".

" Are you mad? ". Nova laughed hitting him with pillow.

" You see,you have started ". Allen said.

" I'll even go and see him,when mom comes out,you'll be there for her to shout at ".  She threw one last pillow at him.

" Play Play ". Allen laughed as she slammed the door,he bent down to pick the papers.

" What's mom doing with all these plenty papers sef? ". Allen grumbled as he checked the papers.

RENTING HOUSE IN LIBERTY ESTATE

" What are you doing with those? ".Omisha picked the papers from him.

" Are we moving? ". Allen asked," Am sorry,I meant are we moving again?".

" Son,that's plan B ".

" Plan B? ".

" If Nova regains the memories of the soul in her,we have to leave everyone ".

" Liberty estate on the island!...That's really far ".

" We were going to move to Canada but am avoiding people there ".

" Canada? ". Allen scoffed," But Mom ".

" Allen,it's all for the best and you have to keep an eye on Nova,we don't know the time she would get her memories ". Omisha said as Allen nodded.

******

" Beep....Beep ". Nova made noise as she knocked on Princewill door.

" Am busy ". Princewill said.

" IT'S ME ". Nova deepened her voice enjoying the suspense she was giving Princewill.

" Shirley?? ". Princewill opened the door and when he saw Nova,he sighed.

" How are you? ". Nova laughed whereas Princewill didn't smile.

" Hi ". He said lamely and went back to his computer.

" Ouch ". Nova was hurt but she entered and sat timidly on his bed.

" If you're in a bad mood,I can come later ". Nova said but he didn't reply.

Nova stood up," I guess I'll come later ". She walked to the door.

" I have enough Pringles and chocolate " . He said

" Are you kidding me? ". Nova walked to him.

" I came here wanting to smile and all you could do was to give me attitude and them asking me if I want Pringles and chocolate ".

" Then what do you want? ". Princewill turned to her.

" Your attention,I want you to make me smile and obviously I want Pringles and chocolate but I want both of us to eat it and laugh together but if I feel like a burden then to be honest,just send me away ".