||12.

………*………

" Stop it Beth,what Princewill did is less to what our classmates and Shirley trusted friends did ". Amy said.

" But I betrayed her and she killed herself ".  Princewill said.

" You lied Princewill but they betrayed her,they broke her,what you did was bad and am sure if Shirley was here,she would forgive you but they humiliated her,they laughed at her truth,they mocked her honesty,a victim became the victim again,she was a victim of rape but they never acknowledged her as a victim,she built her trust in Antonia and she shattered it all,Zion used his handsome weapon to hurt her,he took advantage of the feeling Shirley had,they killed her and they must be punished ". Amy said.

" What happened that night? ". Princewill asked.

" Exactly what Amy said,they betrayed her and they're all planning on moving on ". Beth laughed bitterly.

" There's nothing we can do,there's no proof for my Dad or what happened ".

" The proof is here guys,it's at our front,it's in the same class with us and it's even on Shirley's seat ". Amy said.

" Nova ". Princewill said.

" Exactly ". Amy smiled," I feel we need to know more about Shirley,from family and closer friends and that's the only way we can find it ".

" Shirley has a friend named Doris ". Princewill said.

" Okay..That's another plan and Nova is another one ".

" What about Nova? ". Paul asked.

" She thinks like Shirley,behaves like her and for some reason,she's going to be part of the plan ". Amy said.

" I know this might sound stupid but she can also be Shirley ".  Princewill said as Beth and Paul both chorused 'WHAT'.

" You guys don't know? ". Amy rolled her eyes.

" Know what...Are you insinuating that …". Beth paused and laughed.

" Am not sure but I've seen Allen somewhere but I can't recall and Nova has semantic amnesia,she forced her parents to enroll her in that school...". Princewill said.

" And..And she mentioned something about her dream class to me ". Beth gasped.

" But..that will be the last thing on our list,we have to plan on talking to Doris and Ben ". Princewill said.

" Am out of there,those people actually wanted to kill us,don't you remember on Shirley's funeral? ". Beth said.

" I'll just go and let you know that but before then,find out more puzzles from your Friday games and all,I will find out more about 'Da...Nova' ". Princewill said.

" We'll get going Princewill,let's know if something comes up ". Amy said as they waved and left.

Princewill sighed and sat on his chair and opened his book.

' The story of SHIRLEY NICHOLAS '.

He wrote Doris and Ben and sighed as his mind drifted to Shirley's funeral.

* The sky was sunny,it was like mocking them,it was like no one was dead and they all decided to be here,the day was too bright to mourn a student. Linda was sobbing explaining to the police that Miss Flourence had called for her.

" Shirley was my daughter,As much as I didn't like her that close,I would never harm her..She was my late husband child,I would never make Winifred cry wherever he is....".

" Lies!..". Doris screamed," Take a look at all these students police,they killed my friend and her so called Mom definitely had a hand in Shirley's death ". She walked to Princewill who was lost in thought in his black hoodie.

" You re acting quiet now,you were close to Shirley and your Dad raped her ". Doris laughed bitterly and frowned walking to Shantelle,she pushed Shantelle on the ground.

" Why are you being sober,isn't it time to rejoice,she has finally left your life,she disgusts you right?,you can have your mother to yourself now ".

" I didn't ".  Shantelle sobbed.

" You didn't do what? ". Doris cackled as Ben held her.

" You should leave here and celebrate,Shirley Nicholas is dead,the most disgusting imbecile is dead,be happy ".  Doris cleaned her eyes and walked to Zion who was freshly standing in his nice black jacket.

" You must be Zion,right?,the most handsome lad that Shirley liked,how adorable...Aren't you happy?..I don't get why you all are here,go to the bar or something,Shirley isn't dead people,my friend is no weakling ". Doris sobbed and moved to Oscar Benjamin.

" You should sleep with one eye open  Sir....Shirley is alive and is stronger,it'll come to you like a shock ".  She turned to Linda," That day when she knocks at your door again,you'll be frightened and just know,she's back ". She moved to Antonia and bent beside her sobbing.

" Stop crying,you shouldn't cry ". She patted Antonia's head.

" I SAID YOU SHOULDN'T BE CRYING ". She pulled Antonia's hair and ran to Beth to hit her,she threw stones at everyone as Miss Florence held her.

" Ben,why didn't you give her the medicine? ".

" I purposely did it,Miss...They deserve it ". Ben said as he hugged Doris who kept on crying.

" I would never let anyone rape Shirley and go free even if it's someone I love,I have a daughter like Shirley and i will never sit and watch it..If you ever find proof of Oscar Benjamin,lock him up forever ". Linda sobbed as Aunt Martha walked over to her brother's grave.

" Am sorry,forgive me ". She sobbed.

*
" Son ". Princewill's Dad entered.

" I ordered food son,have you eaten? ".

" Have you? ". Princewill asked back.

" Yes I have ".

" Merry now Dad,eat all you can Oscar Benjamin because your days are numbered,you won't see it coming Dad...Remember what that girl you called 'crazy'said at the funeral. ". He pushed his Dad out and locked the door.

.......
So guys,double and longer updates...

As Mr.Oscar Benjamin is sleeping with one eyes opened,let's read with our two eyes opened so we won't skip the truth about the past and my grammatical errors obviously 🤔.

V
O
T
E
   and
C
O
M
M
E
N
T
.