||22.

The Friday game started as they closed the curtains and surrounded themselves in the middle of the class.
Blaze aka the game master stood up.

" Whosoever the mouth of this Pepsi bottle stops at will be asked Truth or Dare and once you can't do the dare,you gulp this liquor,one shot or drop 1k,if you're not interested please leave ". Blaze said as Zara walked in glancing at Antonia and then glaring at Nova.

" As usual,I'll start the game and for those picking truth,you'll have to inject yourself with the serum  ". Blaze twirled the bottle as it turned to Diane.

" Sh*t! ". She cursed.

" Truth or Dare,Diane ".

" Truth ". Diane picked up the serum and injected herself.

" Do you still have feelings for Antonio? ".

Diane bit her lips and frowned," NO ". She twirled the bottle as it landed on Shantelle.

" Truth or Dare ".

" Truth ".  Shantelle smiled sweetly to her jealous best friend.

" If you were to choose between I and Nova,who would you pick and state the reasons ".

Shantelle frowned at her best friend question and injected herself letting the drug do it's work.

" I'll pick Nova because she has taught me how to love and be friendly again, she reminds me of Shirley and I'll do anything that can make Nova smile because that's all I can do to repay for my sins ".

Nova was confused but kept quiet as the bottle landed on Antonia.

" Truth or Dare ".

Antonia was tempted to say dare but she wanted something simple so she went for truth.

" Antonia,tell us who you like,David or Zion ".

" Shantelle! ". Antonio yelled.

" Calm down Tony,it's the game ".

Antonia picked the serum and pretended like she injected but she didn't only Nova was quick to see her but she remained calm.

" David ".  Antonia said and that brought smile to David's face and relief to her twin brother.

Nova stared at Antonia,she was indeed a hard puzzle,if she really like David,she could have injected herself but no she didn't,does that mean she liked Zion?.

" Your turn Nova ". Zara pulled her to reality .

" Uh....How? ".

" The bottle is at you ".  Antonia said.

" Oh...Oh sorry ". Nova shook her head apologetically.

" Truth or Dare ".

" Uh.......Dare...I'll go with truth for now ".

Zara smiled in satisfaction.

" Can I ask her please? ". Zara pleaded with Antonia.

" Why?,it's Tonia's question ". Nova retorted.

" She should just go ahead and ask you,am out of questions anyway ". Tonia shrugged.

" Nova,tell us a secret of yours, something that will leave our mouths agape ". Zara said as Nova took the injection.

" I suffered from a deadly heart failure which led to Amnesia but I'm here ". She smiled," I hope that's what you want to hear? ".

Zara frowned as she glanced at Antonia.

" My turn ". Nova twirled the bottle as it landed in the middle of Tom and Paul.

" You have to spin again ". Blaze told her.

" No,I choose Paul...Truth or Dare Paul ".

" Dare ". Paul said.

" Say truth ". Beth mouthed to her friend but he knew better,they would make him tell Bri that he likes her and that didn't go well the first time and besides,he wanted to tell her in a special way.

" I dare you to kiss Brianna ". Nova smiled.

" But.....

" Hold up,if you don't want to kiss her, you can as well drop 1k or take the alcohol ".

" Doesn't Brianna have a choice? ". Antonia chipped in.

" Paul lips are kissable,am talking from experience ". Nova lied but deep down,it felt like it was true and she feared that feeling.

" I don't have 1k and am not taking alcohol and it's not my dare ". Brianna said,but she knew the truth more than anything,she likes Paul and she wanted to feel his lips on hers.

Nova smiled at Paul who was left in shock,does that mean Brianna likes him,but he couldn't kiss a girl that he wasn't so sure if the feeling was mutual so he brought out 1k.

" I'll pass ". He sat down and Brianna eyes were hot,maybe she was wrong after all Paul never liked her but Beth,she was too filthy to be loved.

" I have to be home,Paul we'll discuss our project later ". Brianna picked her bag and left.

Paul felt sad nevertheless he twirled the bottle as the game went on.

The bottle finally landed on Zion.

" Truth or Dare ".

" Truth ". Zion said as he injected himself.

" Did you ever really like Shirley Nicholas ? ". Paul asked.

" No ". Zion said as he twirled the bottle,his hands were shaking,he was scared,was the truth serum really corect,he thought he liked her,he couldn't stand them insult her?.

Wow. He never really liked her.

The bottle stopped on Zara.

" Truth or Dare Zara? ". Her brother asked.

" I could have said dare but everyone is going for the truth,so yep truth ".

" Uh....Who do you spend all night chatting with ? ". Zion asked,he knew Zara had been acting strange.

After the injection,she spoke," Searching for ghost catchers,hidden siblings and history,let's say am seeking revenge for the dead so if you have skeletons in your cupboard or cats in the bag,you better hide it,am here for it all ". Zara twirled the bottle leaving everyone in awe.

Who seeks revenge for the dead?.

" Your turn Nova,again ". Zara said.

" Hold on before you go on,let me remind you that if you go on digging someone else's grave,you might fall into it,just a quick reminder so,I choose Dare ".

Zara was angry but Nova's response made something clear,it was like her findings were right whereas Antonia was scared at Nova's answer,was Zara saying the truth,was Shirley back to destroy  them all?.

Amy just nodded her head going on with the flow,they were all giving her the answers to the blank space in her head whereas Zion was scared and confused at his sister's words.

**
Silhouette is out!!!..
WARNING: If I have a heavy writer's block,I'll take down silhouette and start a new Nigerian book with Renee still on.

XOXO.