||32.

PS: It's Doris not Dorcas,am sorry for the confusion.

***

" You go first ". Paul pushed Beth in front of Doris.

" Stop being immature ".  Amy walked to them.

" Hi,Am Amy ". She stretched her hand to them.

Doris eyed their badge and frowned at them whereas Ben shook her outstretched hand.

" Welcome to Saints high ".

" This is Bethlehem and Paul,we are good friends of Shirley ".

" Were ". Doris scoffed.

" Well,Shirley might be dead but she's alive in our hearts ". Amy said.

" How can you speak to us after what you all did? ". Doris said,this time she didn't yell,her heart was heavy.

" We?,there were people that just spoke to Shirley with the same love she had for us,and I promise you that we did not plan anything for Shirley ".

" Hi ". Nova ran to them.

Doris was about to reply to Amy before she saw Nova.

" Please introduce me ". Nova beamed.

" Uh....This is Doris and Ben ". Amy stuttered.

" Hi am Nova Tamara,I just moved here after a family issue,it's nice to see you and you both look familiar ".  Nova beamed as Doris and Ben were puzzled.

" You don't look familiar,am sorry ". Doris said.

" Well you do,can you show us around,I've never been here but the way this building is,I can tell that there's a dormitory here ". Nova pointed straight to their dormitory.

Doris and Ben looked at each other before they spotted Princewill coming down from a car.

" Just wait for us,we'll be with you in a  sec ". Doris held Ben as they went to Princewill.

"HI,sorry am late,there was traffic...

" What did you say the name of the girl is? ".

" Nova Tamara,have you seen her? ". He removed his shades.

" Yes,actually she asked us to take her around and she's like saying we look familiar,Shirley is alive ". Ben was in tears.

Princewill heaved a sigh of relief.

" Stop being a fool!,this is reality and that's reincarnation stuff is Bullshit!, they want to atone for their sins by making us apologize to another person that they've probably brainwashed to be Shirley and anyone can say we look familiar and they could know that our dormitory was that way". Doris said.

" Spend more time with her Doris,am not forcing you to believe me and I like Shirley and I won't brainwash anyone to act like her ". Princewill said.

" Let's do it Doris,what if it's her and Nova won't stay forever,don't you want to spend some time with your best friend whom you never said goodbye to ".

Doris broke down in tears," She's not my best friend,she's just a naive girl who abandoned us for the real world who didn't give two fucks before sending her to early grave ".

" Then don't you miss that naive chubby girl,she's waiting for us,are you not even going to give her a chance ? ". Ben pointed at Nova who was laughing and talking to Amy,Beth and Paul.

" Just once ". Doris said.

" Thank you ". Princewill said.

Doris eyed him as they walked to them.

" Mind if we go on the tour,just you,Ben and I ? ". Doris said.

" Well,I love to ".  Nova beamed.

*    *  *

" Okay,they abandoned us ". Amy sighed.

" What are you doing here by the way? ". Bethlehem turned to Princewill.

" Uh....I came to see Nova ". He stuttered.

" Yea,cos you like her ".  Beth said.

" And you like Shirley ".  Paul said.

" And they're the same person ". Amy concluded.

" Shhhh...". Princewill sighed as he noticed a shadow that disappeared immediately.

" Am just wondering why you're hiding details from us,you were the one that shared this with us and now,you just left us to conclude the story all alone ". Amy said.

" Okay.....Nova is Shirley and am here because I just want to do everything that makes her happy because she doesn't have enough time ".

" What do you mean by that? ". Beth asked.

" I was with Nova when she collapsed and then the doctor came ". Princewill paused as he narrated the whole thing to them.

······

" Why didn't you take my friends along?,they've never been here before ". Nova smiled walking with them.

" We just like the aura around you,are your friends even good to you?,tell me are they making you do things you don't want to do,I'll break all of them I swear ". Doris said.

Nova smiled," I like them honestly...The truth is they're not as good as they look but I love them like that,I mean,they were really weird at first because I was like a daredevil that came and sat on a dead girls seat and they disliked me for that but they're nice people even though my heart don't really flow with them ".

" What do you know about the dead girl? ". Ben asked.

" Shirley Nicholas? ". Nova shrugged, " They say it was murder but I believe it's suicide,it's my class secret please don't tell anyone ".

" We know a lot about her ". Doris said.

" You do?,wow,that girl was sure popular ". Nova smiled.

" She's our best friend,I mean I and Ben ".

" Am sorry if I'll be inquisitive but whatever happened to her,you all don't look sad,there was no justice given? ". Nova asked.

" No ". Ben said.

" And you're sad?,probably mad at everyone in my school?,when you are not doing anything about it ". Nova didn't know what entered her.

" What do you mean?,you don't even know Shirley ".  Doris said.

" I don't know her..correct but I do know that if you're sad that there's not yet justice for her then why are you moping around?,if you really liked her,do something about it and let her rest....Since she died,you're just hating on everyone that probably caused it but when will you fulfil that friendship?.....It's not all about she's my best friend and am innocent and they're guilty,it is what you will do to prove to your friend that no matter how many feets she's under,you'll be there for her ". Nova glanced at her wrist watch.

" Uhm...See you later,you have a nice school and the touring was quite calm,I hope to see you two around and I hope you move out from this school and experience real world,it's wonderful out here,trust me ". Nova smiled and ran away as Princewill walked to them.

" So,what do you think? ". Princewill and Miss Flourence along with Amy,
Beth and Paul moved to Ben and Doris.

" She's Shirley Nicholas ". Ben said as they turned to Doris.

She broke down in tears," My naive friend is alive ".

"She's not here for long,we have to find proof,one way or the other,we have to make Antonia and Brianna confess,we have to all say what we saw ". Beth said.

" And I don't know how but we have to find something that says my Dad raped her ". Princewill said as they glanced at each other.

Hey guys.
Sorry for the late updates.
Let's start doing countdown to the end of this book.