chapter 31

"Jisung, I think I failed math", I said as the three of us walked out of the room

"Jisung, I think I failed math", I said as the three of us walked out of the room. "I'm confident with the rest."

"Why didn't you ask me to tutor you?", Chenle asked. "The math exam was by far the easiest exam."

Jisung and I just stared at Chenle, not even replying or arguing.

"Why are you two staring at me like that?", Chenle asked, not getting us.

"I can't with him", Jisung sighed.

"Same", I agreed with Jisung. "Oh to swap brains."

"No thank you, I like my brain", Chenle strongly disagreed.

Jisung and I both sighed. There was a quick silence, which I decided to end.

"I'm pretty packed next week and the week after", I told the two, who both rose an eyebrow. "I have seven magazines that I'm going to model for. Two of them are major magazine companies. Most of them, I'll be in three pages and that's it."

"How about the rest?", Jisung asked, curious like always.

"For two, I'll be on the cover. The others, I'll be on most of the pages of the magazines", I explained. "I'll be working and training overtime as well."

"I can't believe that Hyerin is going to be popular", Chenle said, then starting to fake cry, wiping his imaginary tears. "Don't forget us when you become popular."

"I'm most probably not going to be popular Chenle", I chuckled. "Now stop fake crying."

"Chenle, our rides are here", Jisung said out of the blue when he spotted two expensive black cars parked in front of the school gate. "We better go. It must be something important."

"I wonder what happened, they usually pick us up 30 minutes later", Chenle thought out loud.

The two of them faced me and waved their hands at me, before leaving.

"That's a shame", I sighed. I waited for a cab to pass by so that I can rest on the way to Lee Cosmetics. I eventually caught a cab and entered the vehicle. "Lee Cosmetics, please."

The driver nodded his head and headed towards the destination. I remember how I would have to walk almost an hour to Lee Cosmetics when I barely saved enough money for Jungwoo's bills. Now, I'm able to have a better life.

"Thank you", I thanked the driver, then handing over the payment. I got out and went inside Lee Cosmetics' building. "Here we go again."

All the employees, even the security guards, were looking at me. Ever since Jeno announced his feelings for me in public, everyone has been cautious around me because they knew what was going to happen when they apparently 'mess' with me.

Luckily, there were a couple of people who didn't change their attitude to me after the incident. They were a couple of models who worked with me. They were sweet but also liked to tease me a lot.