04 - Chapter Four - Emerson Bennett's Point Of View.

When I got home after my walk all I wanted to do was sleep, But the giant black SUV and the super pretty car told me that was not possible. We had visitors, besides fucking Cade. Opening the door the living room was full. Cade, My mother, Maddox and three other men. I wanted to pinch the bridge of my nose and ask what I did wrong this time but I held back. No one said anything to me so I took that as I wasn't welcome to listen to the chat they were currently having. Fine by me.
Tossing my bag on the closet floor I went slipped my shoes off and walked to the kitchen. Opening the fridge I was looking for something to fill my belly. I was feeling testy but that didn't strike me as odd considering I had three days until my next shot. Grabbing the fancy red wine out of the fridge I made my way towards the stairs.

"I don't think so, Emerson. You are not about to take----"
"Listen here Diane, Shush. After your shit and Cades shit and let's not forget Mr. Vincent's shit too, I deserve more than whatever the fuck this bottle is? Goodnight."
"Emerson, Listen to your mother."

Maddox sat on the couch his leg crossed over the other, a look of disappointment on his face. Twisting the cap of the smaller bottle of wine I brought the thing to my lips and drank at least a cup before I decided to respond to him. Wine bottle in one hand and the other hand had a middle finger just for him. But in case my fingers meaning was clear I told him.

"Fuck Off, Maddox. "

My wine and I walked halfway up and watched. He was at the bottom of the stairs his jaw twitching and his eyes showing a look of annoyance. He slowly started to climb the stairs advancing towards me. I bolted up the rest of the stairs. He was clearly going to murder me. Getting to my room I really didn't have any place to hide from him. I was too fat to fit under my bed and too tall to squeeze in any of the cabinets. Maddox stood in my doorway as I tried to figure out how to save myself from my own mouth.

"Now Maddox let's not be testy. we can solve this with----"
"I'm going to beat your ass."
"I'm not okay with that! I don't consent!"

My not consenting to him beating my ass didn't seem to even slow him down. He grabbed my wrist snatching the fancy wine out of my hand and pulled me with him as he went and dumped it down the bathroom sink.

"That was a very expensive gift to your mother."

He pulled me back to my room and shoved me down gently on my bed. He flipped me over and his hand slapped my ass. The size of his hand covered the whole expanse of one of my ass cheeks and oh boy he knew how to get the force behind that hand. My whole ass cheek was stinging in an angry protest to his slap. The other ass check got the same treatment as the right side. It didn't take long for my tipsy ass to realize that him slapping my ass was quite the turn-on for me right now. After four equal slaps, I had to get him to stop.

"Maddox please stop! Stop!"
"You don't tell me what to do Emerson."

The next slap on my ass was sufficient enough to make a moan slip from my lips and it definitely made Maddox stop his attack on my ass.

"What the fuck."
"I told you to stop. You don't listen."

Maddox grabbed the empty wine bottle beside the bed and left the room when he came back he spoke.
"Do not leave this bedroom, Do you hear me. Go to sleep. Don't make me come back up here."

I didn't even get a chance to respond as he slammed the door and went back downstairs. My ass my aching and so were my ribs. Signing I snuck out of my room and to the bathroom to get a drink to swallow my pain pill. When I opened the door I half expected Maddox to be there sneaking up on me but nope I could hear him talking downstairs. Fucking asshole.

Drinking my water and taking my pill I waited up until I heard the house grow quiet. Looking out the bathroom window I didn't see anyone's cars, I was free to leave my room. Walking down the stairs it was dark as fuck. Walking over to the lap I flicked it on only to come face to face with Maddox again.

"Did I Or did I not tell you to not leave that bedroom and go to sleep."
"Where is my mother?"
"Out with your father, not that you need to know Emerson."
"I don't need a babysitter."
"Your parents would argue otherwise, after tonight's show."
"Go away."

- - - - - - - - -

Waking up I made my way down the stairs. Soft snores came from the couch. Maddox was asleep on our couch. He looked less dangerous when he was asleep. It really was a strange thing to see his face so soft and less annoyed.

"Did anyone ever tell you it's really creepy to watch people sleeping?"
"Shut up. I have a headache."

Maddox sat up his suit shirt top three buttons were undone and his hair was a mess, he almost looked like a normal human, not the untouchable fine detailed god. I couldn't stop myself from touching the hairs that stuck upon his head. His eyes locked with mine as he removed my hand from his hair.

"Whatever you are trying to start here Emerson, I'm not about to play your game."