15 - Chapter Fifteen - Emerson Bennett's Point Of View.

It took less than fifteen minutes to be pushed lightly down the halls and to Maddox's private section of the house. I was lying if I said I was at least mildly afraid of what he would do to me. He seemed off, I wasn't sure why or how but he definitely was off. He closed the door of his area behind us and I heard the lock close. It must have been automatic. His private section was cold and quiet, I loved it. Maddox walked me to the couch in what would be his living room. I watched as he took his suit jacket off and rolled up his sleeves. He laid his suit jacket over the back of the couch and started walking towards me. Even in the dark, I could see the danger of dancing in his eyes. Swallowing the extra spit in my mouth I gave into the danger.

Maddox pulled my body against his roughly. His kiss wasn't soft but angry and rough. I loved it. I jumped when a hand slapped my ass through my sweatpants. He slipped his hand down my back into my boxers and sweatpants. He had a good handful of my ass. He pulled away from me before walking to the couch and sitting down. His eyes told me alone to come here and that was all I needed. I walked to the couch. Maddox grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on his lap.

"Lay across my lap, Emerson."

I did as I was told not really understanding what he was doing until he roughly pulled my pants and boxers down, exposing my bare ass to the cold air. The first slap that came across my ass was both shocking and delicious. The burning was only increased with each hand that grazed my ass cheeks. It was absolutely luscious.

"What do you say?"
"Thank you."

I was forcefully pulled into a sitting up position facing him. He didn't do very well at hiding the shock on his face over that I had said thank you. Like what else did he want me to say?

"I was looking for a sorry for you taking my car and driving irresponsibly, not thank you."
"Oh."

I wanted to hide my face. I was embarrassed. The slaps were less of a punishment and more of a treat. I liked being spanked, I had found that out in tenth grade when someone I dated hit me with a wooden ruler when we were studying. I got off Maddox's lap and his hand went across his eyes, at the same time I pulled my swear pants and boxers off tossing them away. I sank to my knees and slipped between his knees.

I slid my hand up the inside of his thigh and that got his attention. His arm moved and he looked downright at me.

"Can I help you with something Emerson?"
"No, I can help myself."

I found the button and zipper on his pants undoing both in mere seconds. I snaked my hand up to his hips and pulled his pants down all the way to his ankles before pulling his shoes, socks and pants off. His eyes watched me, that danger still urging me to take as more than I could handle him. His eyes were quite persuasive. I leaned close to him inhaling his scent, He always smelt good, his scent was really appealing to me. I licked his cock through the boxers that were still present on his hips because I hadn't wanted to unwrap my treasure just yet. Maddox had that arm over his eyes again his head leaned back. His boxers went the same way his pants did, pulled off quickly and tossed away. He was pretty hard and his tip glistened in the dark, inviting me for a taste of him.

I licked his tip and his hip moved forward no doubt trying to gag me, too bad I was running this show. I took just the tip into my mouth feeling every inch of it with my tongue. I hollowed out my cheeks as I took more of Maddox in my mouth. His taste was all over my tastebuds and it was so good. I wanted more of him. Without so much as a warning, I scraped my teeth along his shaft making him groan. it was safe to assume he liked that. I rubbed his balls as I sucked his cock. Taking his full length took skills and I just barely was able to take it and hold it long enough to make it worthwhile. I started gagging on his cock making him grunt his hand had slipped into my hair not allowing me to pull off his cock. After a few more seconds he let me off and I took a much-needed gulp of air. It was hard not to see the smirk of satisfaction on his face.

Instead of going back and sucking his cock more, I just spat on it and slipped it inside of me. I caught him off guard as I felt his cock twitch inside of me. I held still, I didn't want him accidentally coming to early. He would ruin my plans.

His eyes looked at me nestled on his cock. I leaned down pressing my lips against his and tried to explore his mouth before he took over. His hand tangled in my hair pulling at it, the pain only further excited me, though I wouldn't tell him that.

Setting my hands on the back of the couch I bounced on his dick. He moaned when I took him a deep as I could get him inside of me and took my time living my up and down. His cock twitched again and he grabbed my hips holding me still.

"Stop that, Ill cum."
"Oh, my bad."
"You're being a little shit."
"Me, now I wouldn't----"

He grabbed my hips and lifted me off him. I felt empty when he dropped me on the couch beside him. He moved me until I was in the doggy position and I felt his tie slip around my neck. It wasn't tied around my neck so I had no reason to freak out as he slipped inside me and used the two ends of the tie wrapped around his knuckles to pull me back on to his cock every time he thrust inside me. The tie wasn't an uncomfortable feeling, It was silk or some other soft material. Maddox's thrusts became faster and deeper as he neared his peak. When he came I felt his cock twitch inside of me as he stilled. Slowly I moved on his cock making him groan deeply his hand grabbing my hair and bending me back against him. My spine and hips were going to be so fucking sore after this.

Maddox pulled out only long enough to catch his breath for round two. This man was going to break me, it would be my own fault.