05- Chapter Five - Emerson Bennett's Point Of View.

Today was shot day and even the shot didn't seem to give me the rush it normally did. Despite that Cade was here and I could hear him and my mother having a conversation about how they handled things to get to where they were, and they were also talking about my transition. It didn't seem like anything bad, just how stressful my top surgery had been. Honestly, I wasn't even in the mood to go fight with Cade today. All I wanted to be breakfast and a nap, but that's not even how my day would go, I knew that when my phone rang. I changed Maddox's number to have its very own ring. Setting my phone on the counter I ignored his call. The house phone that lived on the island started to ring, I wasn't answering that fucking phone either. Cade stood up off the couch mere moments later when his phone went off. He answered it and from the way he comes walking over, I knew it was for me.

"It's for you Emerson."
"Good, Tell Maddox I'm, not in the mood."
"Emerson, tell him yourself."

Sighing I grabbed Cade's phone and said hello.

"Good morning Emerson, how are the ribs?"
"Fine."
"That's good, I'm glad. I'll come to pick you up to let's say in an hour."
"Sorry, I have plans with my bed today, you are out of luck."
"Emerson, What exactly do you mean by you have plans with your bed?"

The bite he suddenly had to his voice made me wonder if he thought I was going to be fucking around in my bed with another person.  When I was only going to have a nap.

"Mmm, Wouldn't you like to know Maddox, Anyways plans with my bed call, Bye-bye."

I hung Cade's phone up on Maddox.

"When he calls back, tell him I'm too busy,"
"What? Why would he---"

The sound of Cade's phone going off cut Cade off and he didn't answer the call, instead, you could hear dozens of text messages being received, surely that couldn't be Maddox, right? He wasn't about to be that childish, right?

"Emerson, Son exactly what did you say to Maddox he's quite angrily texting me.."
"I didn't say anything. Just that I had plans with my bed for a nap."
"I see. Alright."

I wasn't about to stick around for whatever shit show was going to play out because Maddox misunderstood me entirely. That honestly, was a him problem. It was really funny to me that Maddox thought I was honestly over here getting some mad top.  The only kinds of sexual activities I had in six months were with me, myself and my right hand. And honestly, that sounded like the perfect idea right now, It would at least help take the edge off.  Lord knows I need a good relaxation session.  Slipping my sweat pants off, I tossed them where ever, I could find them again later.  Laying on my bed in my sweater and boxers the cold blankets felt dreamy against my hot skin. Pulling my sweater up to my belly button, I slipped my fingers under the waistband of my boxers. Sliding my fingers down I found that my sweet spot was damp, I had barely touched myself and I was already this wet.  The testosterone shot had caused my clit to grow in length and sensitivity.  Rubbing my sweet spot at a slow tempo was just not doing it for me the way I wanted.  Applying more pressure to my rubbing had help but really only slightly.  I was extremely horny.  Groaning I rubbed faster, the tingle in my toes was exciting as I got closer and closer to that drop into the abyss of pleasure I so desperately wanted right at this moment. The very moment I hit my peak, the door to my room was thrown open and very annoyed Maddox filled the doorway.  I hadn't had even a single second to prepare for him busting down my door. He had pretty much seen me cum. He had caught me red-handed with my hand in my boxers touching myself.

"Oh fuck. I'm sorry."  Maddox said his face held shock now.

I blamed my need for touch or maybe the hunger I had for sex for my moves. I pulled my hand from my boxers and got off the bed. I walked to the door grabbing Maddox by the tie around his neck. I kicked the door shut once he was clear of it.

"Emerson, We can't be doing----"

I shoved Maddox on the bed.  I climbed on top of him and loosened his tie. You could see how bad he wanted to stop me was retreating with every button I slipped loose.

"This is a horrible idea, I can't do----"

I covered his mouth with my hand and rolled my hips right over his semi-hard cock.  I ran my hand over his abs and the few scars he had on his torso. It was like he hit the fuck it button when he suddenly flipped us over and took control of the whole shit storm I had cultivated.