06 - Chapter Six - Emerson Bennett's Point Of View.

When he pulled his tie off completely, and his suit jacket and shirt followed, the ache in my core was made so much worse. Getting off the bed I went and flipped the lock on the door. Thank god my mom respected my privacy enough to willingly give me a lock on my door. Cade was the one I was locking out. I sure as hell didn't fucking trust him to not ruin whatever this was.

"They went to grab takeout breakfast, from molly's."
"So we have about twenty minutes before Cade breaks down that door."
"We could stop right here---"
"Fuck me."

As he undid his suit pants and slid them down his thighs I was quickly reminded exactly what he had done to Cade with just one of those legs. Maddox grabbed me and lifted me up like I was nothing, and let me tell you my five foot eight frame that weighed one hundred and ninety-two pounds was not anything. When he dropped me back on the bed lightly he pulled my sweater off and his fingers traced my top surgery scars. I half expected him to ask me to put the sweater back on or just to stop instead he slid his fingertips under the band of my boxers. He tugged them off me in one pull. The cold air in the room made me shiver.  Sitting up I took in Maddox's pretty much-naked body.

"Like what you see."
"I'd much rather feel it then see it."

He stepped close enough to me now that from where I was sitting that I could run my fingers down his thighs and touch his very prominent erection. That got a reaction out of him. He groaned as I touched him through his boxers. His eyes were closed so he didn't even see me leaning down to lick his cock through the boxers. His eyes snapped open as soon as I wrapped my mouth around his cock. His hand tangled in my hair.

"This is so wrong-- fuck."

Having heard enough, I tugged the boxers down his thighs and his erection stood like a proud soldier. I leaned down and licked the tip of his cock. He shuttered.  That made me feel slightly powerful over him. I knew it was wrong but I didn't care. It wasn't till I wrapped my lips around him and took his into my mouth that the hand tangled in my hair did anything. He shoved his entire cock down my throat and held me there for a hot moment before he let me go. It was quickly clear to me he wasn't a romantic lover, and I was game for him rearranging my organs. His head was tipped back his mouth slightly open as I worked his cock. When I deepthroated him the next time I was able to smell his scent, earthy and clean. It was clear he had taken the time to clean and maintain his private sections.

He caught me off guard when he used the hand in my hair to snatch me off his cock.

He untangled his hand from my hair and shoved me back on the bed. I didn't even get a chance to ask and see what he was doing before his face was deep in my sweet spot. His tongue stroked my sweet spot as I tried to wrap my head around what he was doing. Without even realizing I was doing it I bucked my hips over and over to meet his tongue. I wanted him deeper. He used his arms wrapped around my thighs to hold me in place.

"Fuck fuck fu---ck"  I moaned wanting him so much deeper then he was. When he pulled away from my sweet spot he positioned his body over mine and his lips brushed mine for a split second before he pulled back.  Reaching up I pulled him down forcefully and kissed him. He met me back with all the same force. A hungry need.

I hadn't noticed his hand slip down and between my legs, until I felt the first finger enter me, followed by the second. my through my head back unable to hold it up any longer when he made the come here motion inside me.

"Please... Please stop teasing me and just fuck me."

My request fell on deaf ears as he brought me to a full blinding Gspot orgasm. My legs shook and my ribs ached, but it still wasn't enough for me to feel satisfied. My brain was mush, I didn't count myself as very stupid but at that moment I was. When Maddox laid beside me flat on the bed I climbed on top and shoved his cock as deep inside as I could get it.

"Oh fuck!"

"What the fuck, Shit you're tight,"

It wasn't some much I was tight, he was fucking huge. I wanted him deep and definitely got that. Slowly I lifted myself up of his cock only to have him grab my hips and smash me back down on to his cock. That carried on until legs shook and he had to find a new position to bury himself inside me. On our sides his arm under my ribs and around my chest. He had a good grip on my shoulders as he fucked me deeply. It would be a miracle if I could walk without a limp for a few days after this.  We both heard the front door slam as we chased sweet release. I came first literally squeezing his orgasm out of him. I didn't even have enough energy to remove myself from his shaft.

We both saw the doorknob turn the lock prevent whoever was on the other side.

"Emerson Bennett open this fucking door now!"

Fucking Cade.

Maddox pulled out of me, the evidence of what we did leaking out of me.

"I would absolutely love to open that door as you asked, but you see I can't actually walk right now."

I heard Maddox breathlessly chuckle behind me.

"He's going to kill me."

Looking down at the cum on my bed I slapped myself in the head.

"Fuck me!"

"I did."

"We didn't use a condom! I can----"

Maddox chuckled again, leaning down his lips brushing my ear,

"Im clean, and fixed."