35 - Chapter Thirty-Five - Emerson Bennett's Point Of View.

Maddox repacked our bags, leaving out just a change of clothing for the day. we had all day to go sightseeing and shopping. Maddox said he had a few things he had to grab for Alexi, He was the most affected by the fire. He had lost everything, there was nothing but ash left. I really felt for him, Maddox was back to driving today and not letting me have the keys. Here I thought I had made progress. Sitting in the passenger seat I tried not to whine about not being allowed to drive. Instead, I would glare at him when he wasn't looking at me.

"Glaring at me over not being allowed to drive today is childish."
"I don't honestly know what your saying love."
"Im sure."
"I really don't."

The small smile that peaked on Maddox's face for a split second told me he knew I was bullshitting him. It was nice to see the smile on his face. The first place we stopped was a department store. I didn't bother asking what we were getting, instead, I just followed Maddox through the store. He picked up all kinds of things, from office supplies to bedsheets, that was super crazy expensive.

"Do you need anything well we are here?"
"I don't know."
"Do you want to have a look around?"
"Absolutely."
"Ok, where to first?"

Looking around all the directions I was drawn to the toy section. Maddox didn't ask any questions as we shopped the girl's toys. We both knew Rosie and some of the other kids didn't have any toys. Maddox and I grabbed a bunch of toys loading them into the cart. From there we went to the office section again and I grabbed a bunch of art stuff for the kids and myself. Maddox didn't question anything I put in the cart. We passed the baby section and I watched Maddox look at all the babies and I couldn't hold my tongue about the one question I wanted to know the whole time.

"Why did you get a vasectomy?"

He almost looked taken back by the question but he didn't say anything until we were far out of earshot of any other people, at least ones with babies.

"I made a mistake when I was a young teenager and I paid for it. Now definitely isn't the place to be talking about this. "
"Ok."

There was definitely some anger under his tone when he answered me but I didn't bother pointing it out. I asked him without thinking about the nature of my question. But the answer didn't make me any less curious about the circumstances behind his vasectomy. Not one bit.
We made small talk around the rest of the store until we had everything we could possibly need and a full cart. Checking out Maddox didn't even flinch at the price of the shit in his cart. I swear I saw the cashier's eye widen when he pulled out that black card again.

Maddox took the cart to the car. It was going to be an interesting ride home, considering we had completely filled the car with the shit we had just bought. Maddox was pretty damn handy at fitting everything in. I got in the car well he went and took back the cart.

The ride back to the hotel was pretty quiet. Maddox didn't even have the radio on. I didn't bother to comment on his behaviour, instead, I slipped my hand on his inner thigh and used the other hand to turn up the radio. I felt his thigh muscle flex under my palm. I rubbed my thumb on back and forth on his thigh and it was clearly getting under his skin as he nearly ran a red light. He still didn't say a word, I slid my hand a little higher on his leg and I heard him grind his teeth as he drove. I was pretty close to his cock where I was currently rubbing and It was pretty clear he was hard.  As Maddox pulled into the same parking spot as before he locked the car door when I tried to get out. He shut the car off and turned his head to look at me finally.

"Are you trying to get us into an accident."
"The cars off, we can't get into an accident now."
"Now."
"I trust you driving."
"Do you? I didn't when your hand was inches from my fucking cock."
"You need to trust yourself-----"

Maddox roughly grabbed my chin in his fingers and roughly kissed me. It was clear I had definitely got under his skin. I liked being able to get under his skin. It was amusing and pleasing.

"Get out of the car."
"I can't, the doors are still locked."

He unlocked the car and I got out. He got out as well and left everything in the back of the car. He locked the car again after both our doors were closed. He had a firm grip around my hips as he led me through the hotel and up the elevator to our room. Once in our room Maddox locked the hotel room door and started firing shit out of his pockets, I saw his keys, phone and wallet all go flying in different directions. He slowly peeled layers of clothing off his body and it was exciting to see my snack unwrapping his self. Peeling off my own clothing I hopped up on the bed and waited for him to finish undressing. There was no art to me getting undressed, I just ripped it all off. This snack of a man was over here being a whole meal. As his fingers hooked in his boxers and he slowly pulled them down his legs I could literally feel my core pulsing in excitement.

I could see the pre-cum shining on the end of his cock as he got closer. I could practically taste him already. My thought of tasting him was short-lived when Maddox snaked his hand between my thighs touching my wetness, His fingers brushed over my sweet spot and I cursed at the feeling. He was being slow and tender with me. I was going to lose my mind like this. He would make sure of that.