Prologue

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do keep in mind that this book is not edited, so you may encounter wrong grammars and misspellings.

The book cover is made by runix707

• • • •

There were two children in a vast field filled with flowers. The female child was in her own world, she was looking at the the beautiful flowers.

Unbeknownst to the female child, a dark brown haired boy was watching her from a short distance. He did nothing but stare, it was as if he was captivated by the girl's beauty.

He took a step forward, his feet crushed a leaf which made a sound, that made the girl look at his way.

".. Hello!" The female child walked to where the boy was, she greeted him with a large grin plastered on her face.

"H-hello.." Obviously, the boy was shy, his voice was meek and it seemed that he was timid.

"I have seen you before, are you new here?" The girl asked. The boy immediately nodded as soon as he heard the girl's question.

Suddenly, the female child leaned in with her hands behind her back, her face was close to the shy boy's face. The boy was about to move away but stopped when he heard the other child's comment.

"You have really pretty eyes!" With that, the boy  gave a warm smile to the girl. It was probably his first time hearing compliment about his eyes.

"Thank you."

The girl suddenly ran away into the the vast field of different flowers. She took a certain flower and then ran back to where the boy was. Suddenly, she tripped which made her make a loud yelp.

The dark brown haired boy ran to the fallen girl and helped her up. "A-are you alright?" A look of concern filled his eyes.

"Yep! I just wanted to give you this." The girl sheepishly said, she scratched the back of her head, completely ignoring the fact that she just tripped in front of a boy she just met.

The girl gave a yellow Dahlia to the boy. She thought that it was almost the same color as his eyes. The boy's eye color was a unique gold.

The golden eyed boy blushed and accepted the flower handed to him. After that, they spent the rest of the day just laughing and running around. The was almost down.

Suddenly,  the girl was called by her guardian. "(Nickname)!" With that, the girl quickly ran to her guardian after saying goodbye to the boy who she played with all day.

"I--"

"Bye!!!"

"Wait!" Ah, too bad. He wanted to know her name. All he got was her nickname. But it's alright, he'll find her again anyways. May their path cross ways.

The golden eyed boy stared at the sunset as he held the flower gently close to his chest. He finally made a friend.

"Thank you, God."

Little did the two children know that the yellow flower Dahlia is a symbol of commitment and bond that lasts forever. 

• • • •

I just realized that I made a long ass prologue in the Khun x Reader lmaO