Chapter 17

I'M WheEZING😭 I SAW THIS PIC AT TWITTER AND I CAN'T---- 😭😭😭🤣

• • • •

The (h/c) haired female slept soundly with her head placed on Bam's chest, the sound of his heart beat was calming. Bam was still awake, he stroke his girl's silky hair as she sleep, he reached out for his phone, only to snap a picture at the sleeping girl before making it his wallpaper.

Bam's gallery was full on (Name)'s face, he took it from every special moments they had, he had this many pictures despite taking it secretly.

After a few minutes, the dark brown haired male have finally fallen asleep, the atmosphere was peaceful and light. Khun was sprawled on the bed while snoring. The only thing that can be heard was their light snores and the sound of the air conditioner.

The sleeping trio was unaware that the door opened, the intruder took small steps on the fluffy carpet, he have a cute teddy bear that placed placed on their shoulder. He first ran to where the television was and tried to open it but, he couldn't. After that, he ran around the room, trying to find something interesting.

He sighed in boredom before running to where the (h/c) haired female was and then climbed on top of her and then laid his head on the girl's chest, quickly falling asleep.

The three teenagers along with the intruder was sleeping peacefully until Arlene woke them all up just by yelling. "Kids! It's time for dinner!"

(Name) woke up with something heavy on her chest, it was her little brother, his drool had already dried near his mouth due to sleeping comfortably on (Name) while she suffer from having a hard time breathing.

".. Hn, what's Aki doing here?" The girl groaned.

She sat up as she places her hand on Aki's back to prevent him from falling, and then she shook Bam's shoulder gently as to not startle him. The  dark brown haired male opened his eyes and was greeted by his girl with Aki, he rubbed his eyes before yawning and them wrapping his arms around (Name).

"Bam! Your mom's calling for us."

"Just a few more minutes." Bam groaned as he buried his face on (Name)'s back. The girl apparently became a pillow to the two boys. Aki fluttered his eyes open before looking at Bam, he moved his hands toward him, asking Bam to carry him.

"Nnn.. Onii-chan." The 'blue' eyed male sighed before taking the half asleep Aki in his arms, the two of them cuddled as (Name) walked to where Gamyeon is.

"Oi, Gamyeon!" Her yell didn't wake up Khun, so she raised her hand and then slapped the hell out off him.

Khun opened his eyes in pain as he stared at the scary woman in front of him. He looked at Bam for help but he just stared at him while he shook his head.

"Gammmmmyeeooon!!!" (Name) screamed as she took a pillow and then moved forward to Gamyeon just to smack him in the face again and again.

Khun screamed in pain dramatically before running away downstairs and of course, (Name) followed him like a mad man. Bam followed the two calmly walked for he didn't want to run and disturb Aki from his sleep.

Khun hid behind the kind Arlene.

When (Name) came downstairs, she was greeted by her parents talking with Arlene. Her mother and father had a look of shock on their faces when they saw the famous Arlene in front of them. Why didn't their daughter tell them this?!

"(Name)--!" Mrs. (Last Name) was about to scold her daughter but Arlene stopped her.

"Please, don't tell her yet. My son's the one who'll tell her." Arlene whispered to the (h/c) haired adult. (Name)'s parents realized that their idiotic daughter doesn't know who Arlene or her boyfriend was.