Chapter 38

quick question, should i make a tog one-shot book?

...i think i should😌🤦

but

• • • •

"Doctor (Last Name)? A child is looking for you outside." The nurse that said after she knocked and opened the door.

The (h/c) haired girl looked up from her patient's papers and then nodded at the said nurse. "Please tell him to come in." She said as she smiled.

It has been seven years ever since she lost against the Seien Girl's Highschool in the Interhigh Nationals. At first, she couldn't get over the fact that she lost, thankfully, Bam and her family was there to help her cope her sadness.

The loss was the reason why (Name) chose to be a doctor, in her highschool days, she's been fascinated by the subject Science and in fact, her mind does good on remembering the difficult terms despite only reading it one time.

Sure, she liked to play volleyball back then but what she loved was saving people.

In those seven years, Bam and also Aguero had returned to being a star, their career contradicted eachother, making the couple spend less time with one another.

At first, it was painful being away with the one you love, but as time pass by, the couple grew used to it. They'd call and text eachother, whenever they had the time.

There were days when Viole had a day off but (Name) had a all night and day shift, she couldn't leave the hospital since many patients needs her.

The door on (Name)'s office opened and it revealed her little brother who grew up to be a handsome young man. Aki is already in the sixth grade while his favourite friend, Ran, is already ninth grade, despite the grade gap, they both is ended up eating together every break time.

"Is there something need, Aki?" The girl calmly said, she didn't even look up, she continued to write on her notebook

"No, but Viole wanted to hand this to you." Upon hearing her boyfriend's name, (Name) looked up and then stared at Aki. The dark haired child stopped calling his sister and Bam, 'onii-chan and onee-chan' since he thinks that it's childish and all. He wants Ran to think that he's already grown up because Ran always treats him like a child.

(Name) hummed and then took the bag that Aki held out to her, she peeked inside and saw a bento box, she smiled because Bam finally had the time to cook for her.

"Thanks for bringing it over, Aki." She said as she smiled at her little brother before placing at paper bag on the side of her table.

"Yeah yeah. Ran's waiting for me, so bye." Aki waved his hand nonchalantly before turning the knob of the door open, he was about to push the door but was stopped when his sister said something.