Chapter 34

"Huh, so they left us." The (h/c) haired girl muttered as she turned back a walked forward while dragging her boyfriend but suddenly, Bam stopped walking. This made (Name) look at him with a questionable look.

"I brought my car.." Bam said as he took out his keys just to show (Name).

"You know how to drive??"

"Yeah."

"Do you know where the pent house is?"(Name) asked.

"Yep, Mom has been dragging me around making me choose a house which was actually for this." Bam started to walk while holding his girl's hand, he walked to where his car was parked. He opened the door on the passenger side for (Name) and ushered her in.

The girl let out a small smile because Bam is as gentleman as ever. "Thanks, Bam." The male smiled back.

The dark brown haired male closed the car door once his girl was already seated inside, after that, he walked to the driver's seat and then sat in. He started the car once both of them wore the seatbelt and then drove, the ride was quiet because it was already eight in the evening.

The couple passed by the the street lights, they both liked the atmosphere in the car,  it was peaceful and calming, the moonlight was softly cascading the insides of the car.

Bam glances at (Name) from time to time just to check on her. The girl's head was placed on the window, her eyes were closing and opening due to the bumps on the road, she looked uncomfortable.

"(Name), I have a pillow in the back." Bam said as he once again glanced at (Name), he knew that she needed to rest since she has a game tomorrow, it's such a shame that Bam couldn't watch because their school doesn't allow their students. Their school only allow students to watch when it's on the finals.

"Mhm." The girl hummed before taking the pillow on the back seat after that, she placed the pillow between the window and her head.

Bam suddenly had an idea of buying take out snacks since the ride to their penthouse would probably take them hours. He went to (Name)'s favourite fast food place, which was McDonald's. He only ordered one large fries and a single large coke since they both just ate in a buffet restaurant.

"Hey, love." Bam called out for the sleeping girl.

"Hm, what is it?" (Name) responded still with her eyes closed, she smells food in the air.

"Want to eat? I ordered at McDonald's." The golden eyed male said, his eyes didn't left the road for he knew better than that.

The (e/c) eyed female replied with a hum and then sat up straight before taking the paper bag that was on Bam's lap, the coke was already on the cupholder. She really couldn't refuse anything related to food.

She ate the fries and then drank the coke, she also gave Bam fries while he's driving and even gave him coke. They both acted like a married couple.

The ride took them for about two hours and thirty minutes, Bam was also tired from driving, he already parked his car on the garage. He shook (Name)'s shoulder, waking her up.

"(Name), we're here." The girl grumbled before opening her eyes. Viole actually wanted to carry (Name) up to their room but he doesn't have the strength to do that, he was very tired after the long drive.

Yes, 'their room', despite the house being big it only have two rooms. One for the master bedroom and one guestroom. The make doesn't want (Name) or him to sleep in the guestroom since the bed there wasn't comfortable.

The girl opened the car door from her side and then walked out, she went immediately went inside the house, she was amazed by the modern designs. Bam really chose a good one.

"Where my room?" (Name) looked at her boyfriend when she asked, she wanted to go back to sleep. Her eyes wandered around the beautiful place.

"Upstairs." Bam answered as he walked up the stairs and stopping at the middle of it just to usher (Name) in. The girl walked up and held Bam's hand.

The couple went in the master bedroom at the same time, they were greeted by a queen sized bed placed in the middle of the room and two different doors leading to the walking closet and their very own bathroom. The room had a large window that can be covered up with a remote controlled window blinds.

"Wow.." (Name) gaped as she walked in the said room, this was probably the most luxurious room she's ever been in-- well, except for Bam's room.

"You should hurry up and change cause' you'll be needing a lot of sleep." Bam advised as he opened a few buttons on his blue and expensive polo shirt.

"Wait, is our clothes here?"

"I think so? Mom said that they've already prepared everything." Bam said as he walked to the walk in closet, as expected, their clothes were already placed in there.

"It's here." The male went out od the room as (Name) walked in to change into her pajamas. Bam walked to their bed and sat in it, he looked at the drawer and opened because of curiosity.

"..Nope." The dark brown haired male said as soon as he saw the box of condoms, he closed the drawer with his eyes wide. Just what did his parents think of him?

Once the (h/c) haired girl finished her evening routine, she jumped on the large and comfortable bed, she laid there and closed her eyes for a few minutes. But suddenly, she felt a weight drop down on her side, she opened her eyes in surprise.

Right, Bam is going to sleep beside her. It seems that she forgot. Sure they've slept together but, this was new, they're both in a house alone with no parents or any other people.

Bam noticed (Name)'s discomfort, so he spoke up. "Want me to sleep on the guest room?"

The girl didn't reply for a few minutes, she bit her lip before saying, "..No. Stay here." She turned her body to Bam, facing him, she held his hand.

The male smiled softly, he moved a hand forward to (Name)'s face, he gently caressed her soft pink cheeks. Both of them stared at eachother's eyes which they couldn't get over.

(Name) closed her eyes and then moved towards her boyfriend, hugging him. Bam hugged his girl back, the girl's face was placed on his chest just like last time and his hand gently tracing circles on (Name)'s back.

"Bam?" (Name) whispered. The girl's cheeks were red but thankfully, the room was dark so Bam wouldn't see it.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"And I love you too." And so, the golden eyed male lifted his girl's chin and then leaned in, kissing her lips.