Chapter 26

"Uncle Jinsung?" The dark brown haired male called out to the man who's driving.

"Yeah, kid?"

"I'll stay at (Name)'s house today. Will you be able to pick me up at nine?"

"Of course." The brown haired adult smirked at Bam, thinking that he was gonna get some. It was actually the opposite, Bam wanted to help his girl on her homeworks which was due tomorrow.

"Thanks.." Bam looked at his side, (Name) was leaning onto him, sleeping peacefully in his arms. Bam's arm was over the girl's shoulder, he nuzzled his head onto the sleeping girl's hair, he inhaled the fragrant smell.

The trio were tired from running around the

Bam was about to fall asleep but suddenly, he felt the car stop, it seems they were already in front of (Name)'s house. He sighed before opening the car door, he first let himself out before carrying his girl.

The sky blue haired male also went out of the car to help Bam, he took (Name)'s bag and rang the doorbell for the couple. The door opened just within a few seconds by Aki.

"Onii-chan!" The child beamed happily as soon as he saw Bam's figure. He jumped on Bam's long leg and hugged it.

"Aki, who's-- Oh, thank you for taking care of her." (Name)'s mother looked like she was cooking for she was still wearing her apron. She eyed her sleeping daughter thinking that, how can she let her boyfriend do all the work for her.

"It's no problem." Bam replied with a smile, he actually likes the fact that he get to help (Name). He'll do anything for her just to make her happy.

"Come in." The mother picked up Aki, who didn't want to let go of Bam's leg, she opened the door widely for the two to enter. Bam thanked the mother and entered the house with the dark haired child tailing behind him. Bam asked Aki where (Name)'s room is and Aki happily nodded before running to the said room.

Mrs. (Last Name) saw Khun, still standing on their porch, he was holding her daughter's heavy bag, so she put down her son and took the bag that was handed to her. She ushered the male to come in but was rejected politely.

"Ah, thank you but I'll be going home. Viole said that he'll stay here." Khun didn't state his reason of not staying. He actually wanted to stay and disturb the lovebirds but didn't, he figured he'd give them some time with just the two of them.

"Alrighty. Feel free to stay here next time." (Name)'s mother smiled warmly at her daughter's friend. Khun gave a smile back to the parent before walking back to the car.

The mother closed the door when the car drove away, she went up to her daughter's room and placed her bag on the side of her door, after that, she turned and walked back to the kitchen, making delicious foods enough for the family, including Bam.

In (Name)'s room, the golden eyed male placed the sleeping girl on her bed. Behind him was Aki, who saw his mother place the bag on the ground, so he tried to carry it but failed to do so. He dragged the poor bag to where it was usually placed.

Bam sighed and opened a few buttons on his uniform, he sat of the ground beside his girl's bed. (Name)'s little brother was running around, placing the things where it's usually placed and he even opened the air conditioner with the use of it's remote.

Bam opened his arms for Aki since he also like Bam's warm hugs, Aki jumped in and nuzzled his small head on the teenagers chest. "Thanks, Aki."

"You're welcome." Aki closed his eyes for a for minutes but then opened them again since he remembered that he had something to do, he stood up and then ran to his own room, taking the items he needed.

The dark brown haired male chuckled at the energetic child before turning to (Name), he stared at her before holding her hand. He took out his phone and took a picture of (Name)'s sleeping face, he added this picture to his (Name) filled gallery.

He lightly shook the girl's shoulder to wake her up since there was a lot of homework that needed to be done.

"Mghmn." (Name) groaned and slapped the hand away.

"(Name).."

"What is it?" The girl opened her eyes when she heard her boyfriend's sweet voice, she stared at the male in front of her, she saw that some of his buttons were undone revealing his collarbone. She blushed and looked away.

"You need to change your clothes. We have to finish your homeworks." (Name) sat up and rubbed her eyes. Before standing up, she stole a kiss in Bam's cheek, it was a thanks for taking care of her.

Bam blushed in happiness that his lover initiated a kiss, again. (Name) walked with small steps to her drawers and took out comfortable clothes, she was about to remove her uniform top but she stopped when Bam was still looking at her.

The (e/c) eyed female squinted her eyes at Bam before saying, "Bam, turn around." Bam silently obeyed, he turned to the wall and bit the bottom of his lips and held out a blush for he just saw his girl's bare back.

Just within a few minutes, (Name) finished changing into her pajamas. She stared at Bam's figure who was looking uncomfortable with his clothes. "Want to change?"

"No need." Bam said as he waves his hands in refusal. (Name) could see that he was sweating despite the air conditioner being on, so she took out a fluffy face towel from her drawer and baby powder that belongs to Aki.

The girl moved closer to her boyfriend with the items in her hand, she sat beside him before wiping the sweat of Bam's face and neck. After that, she poured the baby powder on Bam's back and front so that he'll feel more refreshed.

"..Thanks, love." Bam unconsciously said, he paused and blushed as soon as he realized what he had just said.

"No problem... chestnut." (Name) grinned as she glomps on Bam, she inhaled the scent of the baby powder, she pressed her head against his chest, listening to his fast heartbeat.

"Your heart beats fast." The girl mumbled as she played with Bam's hand.

"Well.. they're beating for you." It was now Bam's turn to grin, (Name) buried her face on his chest to hide the incoming rush of blood on her face. Why does he look so handsome?

The couple stayed in that position for a few minutes, it was calming, the sound of the air conditioner and Bam's heart beat, it was all good until they were disturbed by the dark haired child jumping on them.

"Oof! Aki!!" (Name) whined as she held her stomach that was kneed when Aki jumped. If this was a movie, she would've spat out blood.

"Aki, don't do that." Bam warned the energetic child, Aki nodded happily despite being warned.

"What'd you bring?" The teenager spoke as he looked at the items that the child brought.

"I bwought crayons and paper!" Aki raised the items he's holding as he said this.

"Oh, you want to draw?"

"Mhm!" Bam smiled sweetly at the small child before picking him up and placing him near the small table that (Name) had in her room. Bam figured that this would be a good time to finish (Name)'s homework while Aki draws.