Chapter 23

i've been playing 'on my own' by lea salonga for hours now👌👌 i luv her

• • • •

"..What?" The (h/c) haired girl was bewildered, she doesn't if the person in front of her was a guy or a girl. Bam placed her on his soft king sized bed. (Name) stared at the sky blue haired male, and he or she stared back at her. (Name) looked at Bam and back at the other person in the room before placed a hand over her mouth when she realises something.

Is Bam gay?

"PPFFFT-- What are you thinking now?" The light blue haired male laughed out, he knows what (Name)'s thinking about. He could read her like an open book.

"N-nothing." The girl's face became flushed because of embarrassment, she looked away.

"Khun." The dark brown haired male stared at his laughing friend seriously as he strokes his girl's back, sending shivers down her spine.

Khun's laughter died down in a matter of seconds, he composed himself before speaking. "You remember the other day right?" He motions his hands to the bathroom.

(Name) nodded as a reply, she couldn't describe what she's feeling right now.

"You thought it was a girl, but it was me Gamyeon or should I say that I'm actually Khun Aguero Agnis." Khun said as he comfortably sits on Bam's bed and then pokes his female friend's knee brace.

"Wha.. you're Gamyeon? Why didn't you tell that last time?" (Name) had a look of disbelief. She didn't mind the fact the another famous man was right in front of her, she was already used to these kind of people surrounding her. Plus, she doesn't even know that they're 'that' famous.

"Well, I wasn't ready."

"But why were you with Bam in the bathroom so early in the morning?" The girl squinted her eyes at Khun suspiciously.

"You really wanna know?~" Khun makes a seductive voice as he looks up and stares at his friend's face.

"Khun!" Bam walks up to his friend just to smack the back of his head while (Name) made a face of disgust. She imagines a rather.. unsightly scene.

"Bam.." The sky blue haired male said as he placed his hands on Bam's chest and then moved his fingers down up to his mid section.

"What is it, Khun?" Bam spoke in a breathy voice as he embraces the male in front of him.

"You've been ignoring me ever since that girl came."

"It just for show, Aguero. You know that I love you more." The dark brown haired male whispered huskily into lover's ears while his hands wander down up to Khun's---

"OI, (NAME)!" Khun yells while snapping his fingers in front of the girl's face. (Name) snaps out of her dazed state and then shuddered as she remembers what she had just imagined.

"Look what you did! You broke her!" Bam sat beside his girl and then moved her head to his chest.

"I did not!" Khun argued, and paused. "(Name), look. I asked Viole for help to remove the blonde dye. It's his fault that he's clumsy and slipped on the floor." He continued.

"I'm not clumsy. There's just that soap suds on the floor." The golden eyed male defended himself as he glares at his friend. These past months, (Name)'s fierce attitude was rubbing off him.

"Tch." Khun crossed his arms over his chest, accepting his defeat in the argument.

The (h/c) haired girl smiled at the two as her eyes poured out hot tears, she hiccups in every few seconds. It wasn't tears of sadness, it was tears of joy, she was happy that it was just a mere misunderstanding, she could feel the weight on her chest had left.

Bam became immediately worried, he wiped his girl's tears using his thumb. "W-what's wrong?"

"I was worried for nothing.." (Name) buried her face into Bam's chest as he once again pets her (h/c) hair.

Khun, who was watching the scene, felt himself soften up. He could probably grow diabetic because of watching these two.

(Name) looked up and stared at her sky blue haired male. "Come here.. Khun." Ah, she called him by his real name. The girl said his real name because she thought that the name 'Gamyeon' was ugly and didn't fit him.

Khun moved forward to his friend and suddenly, he felt warm arms around him. (Name) was hugging him, she ignored the fact that his father was the worst womaniser in the world, she wasn't disgusted. Khun wanted to tear up right now, he felt so happy, so loved and accepted.

"Sorry for not letting you guys explain." The girl said as she hugged Khun and at the same time looking at Bam's eyes.

"It's fine." The blue poppy eyed male mumbled, as he pulled away from the hug. He looked away from the couple.

"Is that a tear I see?"

"Shut up." Khun wiped his cheeks very fast, in a way that his friends wouldn't even see it.

"Did you miss me that much?" (Name) continued to annoy Khun while the dark brown haired male laughed at them in the sidelines.

"NO!"

Meanwhile, on downstairs.

When the adults saw that Arlene and V's son carried the (h/c) haired girl up to his room, they all looked at each other expectantly. Jinsung was out once again doing his own business.

The brown haired woman let out a loud cough to get everyone's attention. "So.. when's the wedding?" She had this look of a child who just got their ice cream, she's very excited.

"Hmm.. in a few months?" (Name)'s mother spoke seriously as her hand were placed under her chin.

"How about tomorrow?" Arlene suggested, they can literally see the sparkles on her eyes.

"That's better." The same goes for Mrs. (Last Name). This is why women get along with eachother, they can understand what each of them wanted.

The fathers watched on the side lines as the mothers planned out the wedding that would probably be rejected by their own children.

Both of the males were quiet, they didn't speak out a word, instead they just stared at their wives with bored faces.

Aki was on his father's lap. He's also quiet. He looked up to her father before moving his gaze on to Bam's father, V. He stared at him until he got noticed. V looked at the small child with a curious gaze, for him, the dark haired child was intelligent and quite timid, he saw how Aki knew manners at such young age.

The child moved his arms towards V, asking the adult to carry him. V gladly took him in Mr. (Last Name)'s arms, he was light.

Aki moved his small hand up to V's black hair, they had the same hair colour, this is why Aki was curious. The dark haired adult lowered his head so that Aki could touch his hair.

Ah, what a cute scene.