Chapter 16

↑ this could happen if edahn was paralyzed or smthn

• • • •

Hours have passed since the accidental sitting in Bam's lap, the two lovers were now in front of a food stand. They were choosing a food that they can snack on when watching the movie.

It's already 3:15pm and (Name) was struggling on whether she should buy popcorn or chips. The dark brown haired male shrugged his shoulders and said, "How about we buy it both?"

"No, we're not wasting money." Right, Bam is a very rich boy. He lives in a mansion, everything is done for him, he doesn't have to do chores and can literally have everything he could ask for.

"Okaaayy, then how about popcorn and water?" Bam suggested.

"Hm, sounds good." (Name) agreed and then asked for a medium sized bucket of popcorn and one water bottle. Bam took out his heavy wallet and then paid for it.

The couple is now seated in the movie theatre, the first few scenes were alright but when Massimo kidnapped Laura, that's when the couple froze on their seats.

And then they were now almost near the end of the movie, but then there was a yacht scene. (Name) wasn't able to touch the popcorn because of the movie playing in front of her. The dark brown haired male was watching with his eyes wide, (Name) noticed this and then placed a hand over Bam's eyes, his innocence is being taken!

Finally, after a few minutes the movie ended, the closing credits came and the people who watched playfully said, "Are you lost, baby gorl?" Laughs roared in the movie theatre, they just made a very sexual movie into a comedy.

The two lovebirds were still seated as if their soul left their body, (Name) was the first one to snap out of her dazed state and then she stood up taking Bam's hand with her.

"C'mon, Bam." The girl gripped Bam's hand and   tried to force him to stand up.

"I can't." Bam whispered as he remained seated and looking down at his closed legs. This was probably his first time watching something so sexual. Bam thought, 'Khun said that this was a good movie..'

He was starting to regret listening to Khun.

"Did you just--" The (h/c) haired girl realized what happened to Bam. She blushed at the thought of it and then sat beside him again.

"I'll wait." She said before placing her jacket above Bam's lap. The male's face flushed in embarrassment, why did he have to experience this?

"T-thanks." Bam whispered, and (Name) smiled at him with great affection. After that, she kissed him in the cheeks before pinching him.

"You're too cute." The girl grinned.

The closing credits finally finished rolling and Bam's tent finally calmed down just before the security guard forced them out. Bam was still embarrassed even after they walked out of the theatre. He was thankful that (Name) wasn't disgusted at all.

"Hey, do you want to go home?" (Name) gently said and looked over to his flushed face with concern.

"Are you alright with it?" The 'blue' eyed male didn't mean to ruin their date, it just that, if he didn't listen to Khun, he probably wouldn't experience 'that'.

"Of course I am. Don't think about what happened there, it's just nature." The (e/c) eyed female gently smiled at the male who was holding her hand. Bam smiled back and then began to calm down.

• • • •

The couple came to Bam's home, the male immediately rushed to his room, only to be greeted by a fast asleep Khun. His head was against his laptop and his body was slouched forward. Bam moved Khun into a better position, after that  Bam changed his own clothes into a comfortable one .

(Name) was left downstairs to greet Bam's mother. "Good afternoon, Mom." The girl moved from her spot and gave Arlene a warm hug. V was out again for an interview.

"Hi, dear. Good to have you here again. I saw Bam run up to his room, did something happen?" The brown haired said with concern filling her voice.

"Uhm, his uh.." (Name) trailed off. She couldn't just say that Bam had his *toot* up and say that they lied just to watch an eighteen plus movie.

"His??" Arlene said expectantly.

"His uhm.." (Name) then, pointed at her private middle area and made a sign that refers upwards.

"Oh my." Bam's mother gasped in shock as he placed a hand over her mouth.

"How's Bam?"

"He's super embarrassed about it." (Name) giggled. The two females spent a few minutes conversing with eachother.

The (h/c) haired girl was about to go upstairs to Bam's room until Arlene called out for her. "Wait! Since you're already here, why do you eat dinner with us."

"Sure." (Name) smiled before running up. When she opened the door, she saw Khun sleeping on her boyfriend's bed and the owner of the bed seated on the couch.

"Hey, Bam." She greeted. Bam opened his arms for the girl and (Name) immediately jumped into him. She closed her eyes and soon felt tired from all the walking they did in the mall. Bam's face was placed on (Name) head and smelt her fragrant shampoo.

"Can I borrow some clothes?" The (e/c) eyed female whispered against Bam's chest. She felt itchy since she was still wearing her outdoor clothes.

"Sure, I'll get you some." Bam slowly moved (Name)'s limp figure before standing up to go to his walk in closet. He took a small pajamas that had teddy bear designs in it, the pajama would probably still be a bit big for his girl since (Name) was inches shorter than him.

The girl was about to fall asleep when suddenly, Bam shook her shoulder gently and then handed her the comfortable clothes. (Name) immediately changed her clothes in the bathroom and then returned to Bam's arms.

And so, the couple spent their time cuddling and sleeping until dinner came.

• • • •

:(((