Epilogue

IMPORTANT NOTE!!

Hello again! After seeing your comments on chapter 37 and 38, I made a decision that I'll make another book, it's a Tower Of God x Reader [One-shots].

ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴘᴏꜱᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴍ'ꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

PS. I'll be taking a break for a few days or weeks before I officially publish the book. (I'm trying to make a good cover for the book but my dumb self can't edit properly--)

_______________________________________
REQUESTS ARE OPEN (YOU CAN REQUEST NOW IF YOU WANT), BUT PLEASE DON'T COMMENT YOUR REQUESTS HERE, MESSAGE ME INSTEAD.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Part of the reason why I wanted to make another book is that,, I just liked writing. I guess I got used to writing everyday ever since I started Khun's story.

w a r n i n g‼️ long chapter (this took me all day to finish lmao😭)

Enjoy this last chapter!!

• • • •

The (h/c) haired girl woke up from her deep slumber, she looked at her side and saw Bam still asleep, she moved her body to the side and faced the sleeping male. (Name) smiled gently and then moved her hand up to Bam's cheeks and then caressed it, she stared lovingly on her boyfriend's face before walking out of the bed.

The girl suddenly remembered Bam's actions last night, to be honest, it was a bit sexual, not that it's not allowed, but they've never had any sexual tension in the past seven years they've been together. What they've done before was all innocent kisses and touches or so this is what (Name) thought.

Walking to the bathroom to wash her face and then after eating, she'll brush her teeth. After that, she walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen to prepare a simple breakfast since Bam has been doing the cooking ever since they've been together. She made a simple breakfast sandwich with a coffee with lots of cream just as Bam likes.

Today was very calm and soothing, the sky was still a bit dark since it's early in the morning. The doctor had a day off every weekend, she took a day off today since she was very exhausted yesterday and if she ever worked today, then she wouldn't be able to focus.

She placed the two plates of sandwiches and mugs of coffee on a tray and then brought it to the living room placing it on the coffee table in front of the television. She then, turned on the television and air conditioner since it was starting to get hot.

(Name) sat comfortably on the couch and then watched some documentaries on the television. A few moments later, the dark brown haired male came down the stairs with his bed head, he scratched the back of his head as he yawned.

When he saw his girl already on the couch, he quickly walked there and then hugged her on the back, surprising her. "Gah! Good morning, Bam."

The male hummed before saying, "Good morning, love." He said in the breathy voice as he took a seat beside the girl.