Chapter 31

i'm bringing the ujiuji virus here in wattpad

• • • •

The (h/c) haired girl was running around on her room frantically, she was trying to find her jeans or pants but couldn't, the only thing she saw was a dress.

Today is Sunday and the Grace's family decided to invite the (Last Name)'s for lunch and dinner at a fancy mall, it seems they just wanted to hangout and bond. Yesterday, all (Name) did was slack off and texted Bam, though she did study for atleast an hour.

"Mom! Where's all my pants?!" The girl yelled loudly.

"They're all in the laundry! Wear that skirt if you don't want to get out with only in your panties."  (Name)'s mother threatened, clearly, she's the reason why her daughter's bottom clothings were all in the laundry, she and Arlene planned it. They both wanted to know Bam's reaction with seeing his girlfriend for the first time in a dress, it's they're experimenting on their children. What in the world is on their minds?

"What." (Name) felt her blood run cold, she wasn't ready to wear a dress! She's never even wore one before!

The girl jumped on her bed and covered her face with her pastel pillow. "I DON'T WANT TO WEAR ITTT!" She whined on the pillow as her body threw a tantrum.

"Don't think I can't hear you, young lady!" Her mother yelled from Aki's room as she dresses him up with a comfortable yet cute clothing. Honestly, everything looks cute on Aki.

(Name) stayed on her bed for a few minutes, laid like a log. After her tantrum, she sat up and stared at the dress chosen my her mom, it's color was golden yellow similar to Bam's eyes, the dress was a pretty summer dress with straps and goes down just above her knees. To be honest, it's a pretty good dress. Mom's have the best fashion sense.

The girl sighed before standing up and wearing the summer dress, she walked to her mirror and then stared at herself. She sighs in relief when she realises that it looks okay on her. But suddenly, a question popped into her head, how did her mother knew her size when she never told her?

She walked out of her room with her handy sling bag that she had used for many times, downstairs, she saw her father watching television on the couch, chilling.

The(h/c) haired girl took out her phone and decided to look at Bam's stolen pictures. The picture that she really like was the one taken by Khun last Friday. She really liked it to the point that she even printed it on photo paper and then framed it, she placed on her bedside table so that she can stare at it whenever she wants.

"What are you looking at?" (Name)'s father asked as he looked at his daughter who was smiling suspiciously at her phone which she rarely use.

"A picture."

"What picture?"

"You know.. me and Bam." (Name) wanted to squeal loudly right now. She gave her phone to her father to let him see the picture. "Aren't we cute?"

"Hm."

The mother came downstairs with the dark haired child on her arms, she looked at her daughter and husband. "Get the car ready. We're leaving."

"Alright." Mr. (Last Name) stood up and then walked to their garage.

(Name) turned off the television with the remote before closing the air conditioner off, she also made sure that the stoves were shut tight.

The girl walked go the shoe rack and took out her plain glossy doll shoes since it goes well with her dress. After placing on the shoes, she saw her mother having trouble with Aki's shoes.

"I'll do it." (Name) took her little brother and then placed him on her lap. "Thanks." Her mother replied as she walked to the car with Aki's needs.

"Nee-chan, I want to wear that." The child pointed his favourite rubber shoes as he kicked his feet making his sister unable to fit the shoes she's currently holding.

"Aki, no."

"Onee-chan.." Aki wore his infamous cute puppy eyes, his action made (Name) release a long sigh before putting the shoes she's currently holding away and then taking Aki's favourite rubber shoes. She easily slipped the shoes in Aki's feet since it has been worn many times already.

After a few minutes of getting ready, the family was now in car. In the whole ride, Aki was leaning on his sister, both of them were at the back seat. The ride took them about two hours since the mall that the Arlene suggested was a bit far away.

"So, where are we meeting them?"

"At that French restaurant. I forgot the name but I know where it is." (Name)'s mother started to walk forward while dragging her husband, (Name) was behind her parents with Aki holding onto her hand.

The girl was distracted by the designs and shops of the fancy mall. Eventually, (Name) lost her parents despite the mall being not crowded. At first, the girl tried to find her parents but soon had gotten bored looking for them.

She walked around the mall looking for something decent to do while Aki held his sister's hand and followed her with no questions.

The girl let out a gasp when she saw the largest arcade she's ever seen while the dark haired child was staring at hi sister, copying her reactions. It seems that the girl had completely forgotten about her missing parents and the lunch with the Grace's.

And so, (Name) went in and gladly took out her money for the arcade card. Once she's all set to play, she picked up Aki and then ran to the shooting games.

"Do you want to play?" (Name) swiped her card and was about to swipe once more for Aki but stopped when he refused.

"No." Aki said and at the same time, he shook his head, he just wanted to watch his sister play plus, why would he play when he can't even see the large screen since he's small?

The girl started her game and she instantly, she maniacally killed the zombies that was coming towards her character. Aki, who was at his sister's side the whole time ignored the scary screen and held onto his sister's dress.

After a few minutes, (Name)'s character was finally killed and now, she moves on to the next game, a racing game. She sits on the seat and then places her little brother on her lap before playing.

After a few games, (Name) finally let Aki play a children's game like the water shooting game that's suited for kids like Aki.

"Aki! Smileeee!" Upon hearing this, the dark haired child immediately made his signature peace sign and a smile. (Name) took a picture of her cute brother and then let him play in peace.

Thirty minutes has passed and (Name) didn't notice the vibrations of her phone from her sling bag. She took Aki into a game where they can punch the hell out of it, when the game started, a character popped up and surprised the two siblings.

"Gah! DIE!" The girl punched the character down, Aki copied his sister and did the same thing to the other character that popped up.

Suddenly, a hand was placed on (Name)'s waist and whispered on to her ear. "I figured you'd be here." It was Bam.

"Bam!" The girl turned around and faced her boyfriend just to give him a hug.