Chapter 1

IMPORTANT NOTE: In this story Viole is known with long hair and, when he takes a vacation and goes to his dream school, he cuts of his hair and introduces himself as Bam.

• • • •

"Now Bam, make sure that no one recognises you."

"Yes."

"Are your things complete?"

"Yes."

"Should I drop yo--" The dark brown haired male cut of the black haired adult with a kiss on the cheek. Viole treated Jinsung Ha like his own relative since he was there ever since he was a child.

"Nope! I'm heading out now! Bye Mr. Ha! Bye Mom and Dad!" After that he kissed his parent's cheeks before running off their mansion.

"Oi, kid!" Jinsung yelled as Viole ran away, Jinsung was worried despite not being blood related to the young male. Jinsung even made Viole wear blue contact lense for extra precaution.

"You sure he knows the way?" The tall male asked questionably to Viole's parents.

"Yes, he's already a third year high schooler. Plus, Aguero is with him."Arlen said with a laugh, Jinsung sure was overprotective.

"If you say so." The black eyed male finally agreed, Jinsung was worried for Viole since this was his first time going to a school with a lot of students.

"Darling, we have an interview today." V suddenly spoke when he looked at his schedule.

"Oh, right!" The brown haired woman yelled as she scrambled on her way to her closet to change, it seems that she has completely forgotten about the interview.

"I'll drive you both there." Jinsung said to V as he looked at the way Arlen scrambled.

V and Arlen Grace is a very famous couple all around the world, they both were very high paid actor and actress. They've made different business and charities. As soon as Viole was born, he already became a star. His name was well known around the world. He was known to have piercing golden eyes, long hair that looks unbelievably good on him and his to die for jaw line; this is what fangirls would describe him.

Viole wanted to take a break since the work became suffocating, paparazzis followed him everyday, it was as if he couldn't get a privacy. That was until he took a break and disguised himself, he wanted to feel what it was like to be a normal highschool student.

He is now in front of the train station, it was his first time doing this, by himself. He have a card that was given by his mother, he beeped it in machine which opened. Viole stepped in and waited in the line for the train.

"Psst." A voice from behind him called his attention. The voice seemed familiar.

"May I help you?" Viole asked.

"You're Viole aren't you?" Oh no, Viole froze on his spot unable to reply immediately. It was only the first day and yet somebody already knows him! How tho? His hair was cut short and he even wore blue contact lense!

"Uh.. how'd you know?" Viole managed to choke out.

"It's me, Aguero." Khun had his hair dyed into blonde, he didn't bother to change his eyed color.

"You scared me. I thought you were some-"

"Yeah, call me Gamyeon."

"Mine's Bam." Viole whispered back to 'Gamyeon'. That was a weird name, it means 'mask'.

"I know, weird name."

Khun Aguero was also a famous teen star, he was the same as Viole, his parents were also famous and rich. To be honest, he didn't want to go school but as soon as he heard that his dark brown haired male wanted to go to a school, he immediately asked to go too.

The train arrived and people walked inside the train and sat in seats they preferred. Viole and Khun sat near the door, beside Viole was a girl with (h/c) hair, she was busy with her phone. He  noticed that the girl had the same uniform as them.

The dark brown haired male peeked at what the girl was playing, she was playing a shooting game. Perhaps it was Call of Duty Mobile? Viole also like playing that game, he watched the girl's game until she noticed him.

The (h/c) haired girl smirked when she saw a possible soon to be classmate was looking at her game, it was now time to show off. The girl was a pro at this.

The male beside the girl was amazed at how fast her fingers was, even he couldn't do it. She finished the game with a win and twenty three kills. Talk about amazing.

"Woah." Viole couldn't help but gape at the girl's score in the game.

"Hehe, I haven't seen you here before. Are you new?" The girl turned to him and asked him this with a small smile on her face.

".. Yeah." Viole was still shy around new people despite being famous.

"No need to be shy! I'm (Name)!" The girl introduced herself, she was definitely friendly and outgoing.

"Ah, I'm Vi-- Bam." His real name almost slipped out of his mouth, if he said it, he'd be screwed.

"That's cute name. You really have pretty eyes!" Viole or rather Bam's eyes, he still remembers his very first friend saying this exact sentence. He remembers what the girl said but not her appearance, after all those years, how could he remember?

"T-thank you. You have pretty (e/c) eyes as well." Bam's face turned red when he said this, it was true, this girl beside him was pretty, possibly prettier than the actresses he met.

The  girl had a natural face, no make up, she had pink lush lips and cheeks that were tainted pink because of the cold and, her hair looked silky; this is what Bam thought of her appearance

The truth is (Name) was probably too lazy to wear make up, she didn't even powder her face.
She thought that she was lucky enough to meet a shy cute boy in a train.

After two stations, they finally reached their destination. The walked out of the train and then walked to the school gates. "Hello! I'm (Name)." The girl said to the blonde male beside Bam while walking.

"Did I ask for your name?" Khun rudely said.

"Khu-- I mean Gamyeon! Don't be rude." Bam once again almost revealed Khun's real name as he scolded his 'blonde' friend.

"Ehh? Gamyeon's your name? That's weird, it literally translates to 'mask.'" (Name) boldly insulted Khun's fake name right in front of his face, she ignored Khun's rude comment. Bam laughed at what the girl said.

"Tsk, so anyway, do you know any famous actors?" Khun didn't mind that the girl insulted his fake name, he just shrugged it off.

"Hmm, let see."

They were almost inside their building and (Name) still haven't answered. "There's one, the girls in my class last year talks about him almost everyday."

"Really? What's his name?" Bam asked curiously, he was kind of hoping to be the one who the girl had just described.

"His name is V.. Violin?"

"PFFT--" The 'blonde' haired male almost choked on his own saliva.

"Viola?" This time Bam shook his head with a small smile, it was funny that this girl was failing to say his name.

"OH! It's Viole!" Well, that took a while. Khun laughed loudly as he held his stomach and Bam couldn't do anything but facepalm. The girl clearly wasn't updated of actors and actresses.

The dark brown haired male was used to people who only wanted him to gain popularity, they were fake, but this right in front of him was sincere. He was happy that he made a friend in his first day on school.