Chapter 13

lmao i want this to happen ↑

• • • •

A few weeks have passed ever since the (h/c) haired girl and Bam became together and meanwhile, Khun was still a third wheel.

Bam and (Name) were seated in a bench just outside their school building, they were holding each other's hand and the girl's head was placed on Bam's shoulder, they were enjoying the peace and the soft light of the sun.

Khun however, was a bench away from the two lovebirds. He chugged down his expensive pure water on one drink as he stares at the tree from a distance to distract himself from suffering.

"Hey, Bam. What do you wanna do this weekend?"

"You decide." Bam shrugged as he smiled at the girl beside him.

"Hmmm.." The girl placed a hand under her chin, thinking deeply.

"How about we go on a date?" (Name) had an expectant look on her face as she said this. She imagines different romantic scenarios in her imaginative mind.

"Sounds good to me." After a few minutes, the bell rang, reminding the students to get back at their perspective classrooms. The trio headed to their room which was on the fourth floor, when they got there, (Name) was on her knees as she tries to regain her breath, her knees felt weak.

(in my school i had to walk up to the 7th floor everyday :'(( except on exams, i use the elevator since on exam period i go 2 school 1 hr early.

being alone in a cold classroom makes me concentrate more. i kinda miss being back at school :(

just wanna share this :)) )

The project that the trio made were a success, they got a perfect score thanks to Khun's amazing PowerPoint animations, Bam's research and (Name)'s complete report. The three of them were a perfect group.

They were now once again back at the own seats, (Name) was taking important notes and Bam well.. he's still staring at (Name). This was always what he did ever since he first met her on the train, he continues to stare despite the fact that the girl he's staring at is already his.

The clock slowly ticks by and the (h/c) haired female was dozing off, her eyes closing and opening, the teacher's monotone voice can be heard in the background. She tries to stay awake but she just couldn't beat the urge to sleep.

(Name) was now fast asleep in her desk and was making a small snore, Bam was grinning ear to ear as he secretly snaps a picture his girl's sleeping figure. The 'blonde' male that was seated behind the girl noticed this and then rolled his eyes, there's no single day he couldn't see his two friends being sweet with each other.

After a few hours, the school bell rang, the teacher dismissed the class and the students rushed out of their rooms, the girl was still fast asleep. Bam thought, 'Did she not sleep last night?'

"(Name).. wake up." The dark brown haired male gently spoke as he poke the right cheek of the sleeping girl. The poking was no use because (Name) is a heavy sleeper.

Khun stood at Bam's side with arms crossed as he stare a his (h/c) haired friend. He sighed before raising his hand and then slapping the back of her head.

(Name) let out a cough as she opens her eyes, she rubbed her eyes before sitting up straight and then stretching her arms and legs.

"Is class already finished?"

"Duh, you slept like a log." Khun said as he began to walk away, (Name) yawned before standing up on her seat. Bam helped his girl clean her belongings before taking her bag from her to carry it. Khun said that girl's like it when men carry their things.