Chapter 27

i write romance stuff despite being single and broke af  ;-;

• • • •

"Okay (Name), do you know who's Law this is?" The dark brown haired male said as he pointed a finger at a certain number on the Physics worksheet. They were working on the worksheet for atleast an hour now and with just a few more numbers to answer then they're good to go.

"Hmm..." (Name) bit the end of her ballpoint pen as she stared the at number that Bam was pointing at.

"Is it.. Boyle's?"

"Correct. Still need help in solving?" Bam smiled when he said this, it seems that he also liked teaching his girl.

"No need! I already got it since you're such a good teacher." The girl moved her hand to Bam's face just to pinch his cheeks before turning back to her paper. "I'll finish the rest of this."

Bam stared at the girl who was busy writing and calculating the problem, she was so immersed with her work that she didn't notice her boyfriend staring at her again.

The male teenager loves staring at (Name) whenever she's focused because that strand of her hair lightly sways  on the small movement she makes.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing (Name)'s mother with a tray of snacks. She smiled apologetically at the kids when she placed the tray on the table they're in.

"Have some snacks, dinner will take a while to cook." It seems that she's preparing something extravagant. The reason why she's preparing something like that is probably because of their precious visitor, Bam.

It was his first time coming inside to their house, and (Name)'s room at that. The Grace's have invited the (Last Name) family into their mansion a multiple times and (Name)'s mother couldn't just refuse the offer.

"Thanks, mom." (Name) instantly reached for the chocolate coated churros, she bite onto it and gave out a small hum. Aki took the cinnamon coated one after saying thanks to his mother.

"I'll call you guys when dinner is ready." After saying this, (Name)'s mother left her daughter's room.

Bam took a cinnamon coated churros and ate it as he wrote on his notebook, he was studying in advance incase if they would be having a recitation. He already did his other homeworks in school since he was excited on teaching his girl.

After a few minutes, (Name) finally finished her physics worksheet. She handed the paper to Bam to let him check it. Bam gladly took it and calculated her answer.

She looked at the other side and peek at her little brother who was colouring the paper aggressively. When Aki saw her peeking, he moved his hand over his drawing to hide it, he shook his head at his sister.

(Name) sighed and then turned her head at Bam, she saw that he was biting the bottom of his lips, her eyes trailed down to his neck. She looked away trying to distract herself. Gah! Why did I look at him like that?! What am I thinking?!

The dark brown haired male handed the paper back and smiled before saying, "It's all correct. Good job, (Name)." Bam moved his face closer to (Name)'s blushing one.

"B-Bam.." Viole kissed her cheek, and then grinned, this was probably revenge from earlier.
Aki, who was still drawing aggressively, didn't mind the lovebirds in front of him because he was adding his finishing touches on his drawing.

With just a few minutes, the dark haired child finally finished, he stood up and walked to his sister and Bam. "Nee-chan."

"Hm?" (Name) hummed as she looked at Aki. The child gave her the paper, it was a drawing of (Name) and Bam, holding eachothers hand with rainbows and hearts at the background.