Chapter 9

i want 2 sleep again but at the same time i don't want to (·̿Ĺ̯·̿ ̿)

i don't understand myself--

• • • •

".. (Nickname)."

"Eh? You sure it's (Nickname)?"

"Yeah, it's written right here." The dark brown haired male said as he placed a finger on lower side of the frame, the writing was so small to the point that it wouldn't be noticed if not pointed out by someone.

(Name) squinted her eyes at the small writing, it was her nickname. She remembers giving a flower to someone but she didn't know who.

"Um.. Bam?" Bam hummed in reply and at the same time he moved his head to the side to look at the girl beside him.

"Actually.. I have the same nickname." The girl scratched the back of her head as she looked at the male nervously, she thinks that Bam wouldn't take it seriously.

"Wha.." Bam's cute face was filled with surprised as he stared at (Name) wide eyed. He remembers from his blurry  memories, his vision suddenly became clear, at last, he finally remembered how his first friend looked like.

"To be honest, my memories are kinda blurry since I was still a child that time. I'm also pretty clumsy as a kid and did you know that I almost dropped Aki when he was still a baby like oh my god I'm such a clumsy shi..." The 'blue' eyed male became dazed as (Name)'s rambles drown on his ears. He felt like he was dumped with a cold bucket of water as he realises that his very first friend was right in front of him.

The little girl from Bam's memories was a cheery girl with (h/c) hair, running up to him and tripping on the ground and then she gave him a yellow flower. Till now, he still haven't identified what kind of flower it was. The girl was still talking in the background without knowing that Bam wasn't listening to her.

"I'm thankful to God that I didn't drop Aki, if he was dropped he would've looked like that plastic baby meme, hold up, lemme show you." (Name) was about to take out her phone to show the meme to her dark haired friend.

(this meme:)

"(Nickname)!" Bam yelled with a big smile on his face as he snapped out from his dazed state.

"Gah! What?" The girl gasped, surprised from the sudden yell, she almost dropped her phone.

Suddenly, Bam moved and then wrapped his arms around the (h/c) haired girl, he laid his head on (Name)'s shoulder. The male couldn't describe what he feels right now. (Name), however, felt like she'd explode, her blood rushed to her face because of the sudden tight hug.

It seemed the Bam unconsciously moved his hands, his hands were placed on his (h/c) haired friend's waist. (Name)'s chin was on Bam's slender shoulder, she could smell his shampoo.

".. (Name)." Bam said with a breathy voice, at the same time, he nuzzled his head against the girl's neck.

The (h/c) haired girl eventually calmed down and managed to gather the courage to hug back. She moved her hand to Bam's back and then hugged him tight. To be honest, these past few days, she's always wondered how it was to hug Bam and now she finally done it. She closed her eyes and felt the warmth coming from the boy she's hugging.

"Did you miss me that much?"

"Mhm. You're my very first friend." Bam hummed on the girl's neck. They stayed in that position for a few minutes.

Bam and (Name) were so focused on the hug to the point that they were unable to hear the door opening.

Arlene was there, with a tray of sweet treats and a jar of orange juice. When she saw the two hugging, she almost dropped the food she was holding. Her son, her shy son was hugging the girl he liked!

The brown haired female cleared her throat loudly to get the attention of the two lovebirds and then she spoke,

"Well, aren't you two sweet."

"Mom!" Bam said as held pulled away from the hug, his face flushed from embarrassment and (Name) went behind the dark brown haired male to hide her blushing mess.

"Oho~ You two look cute together." Arlene said as she walked to Bam's direction just to pinch his cheeks with her free hand.

"Anyways, I made some snacks. Make sure to wake those two up." The famous female said and at the same time she pointed at Aki and Khun who's fast asleep on the bed. After that, Arlene walked out of the room as she winked at the two.

(Name) sighed and then walked to the bed, she shook her little brother gently while Bam just pushed Khun in a seating position, he said that it's better to wake him up like that.

"Nee-chan." The black haired child mumbled as he moved his body into a feral position.

"Aki, wake up or you'll miss a snack." The (e/c) eyed girl spoke in a singsong voice.

"Snack?" The child immediately got up upon hearing the word 'snack'.

"Yes, snack." (Name) picked up Aki and then walked to the couch that has a table right in front of it. She gave Aki a cupcake and one small glass of orange juice.

"Mmm." Aki hummed as he took a bite on the delicious treat.

The two siblings were having a cute scene however, Bam and Khun were having a pillow fight.

The 'blonde' haired male was losing and Bam is winning, Bam placed a pillow over his friend's face almost suffocating Khun.

"BAM! WHAT THE HELL?!" Khun screamed in between his coughs as he glared at his friend who almost suffocated him. What a way to wake up someone.