Chapter 12

bam's 1 hit gain skill lololol

is this book good or nah?

• • • •

It was now Monday, the (h/c) haired female woke up early just to make two sets of bento. She wanted to give it to Bam as an apology for suddenly kissing him and and slamming the door on his face.

She made a decision last night before she slept that she'd act normal as if they have never kissed or... she could just avoid him. She shrugged her shoulders and then walked down to their kitchen, it was still early so Aki was still asleep.

"Morning." (Name) greeted her parents as she sat down to eat breakfast.

"..." Her father ignored his own daughter and continued to sip on his cup of black coffee.

"Honey, you better introduce use that boy." (Name)'s mother spoke as she crossed her arms. The girl almost choked on her food.

Did.. did they saw us?!

"We saw you, through the CCTV." (Name) froze on her seat when her father spoke, how come she didn't know that there's a camera in front of their house?! She laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head before speaking.

"Hehe, I'll introduce him to you guys nex--"

"No, I want to meet him today." Her dad cutted off his daughter as he spoke in a strict manner, he couldn't help it, the first thing he saw this morning was a video from the CCTV, his daughter kissing a guy right on their porch.

(Name) gulped and then said, ".. Okay."

It was now exactly seven in the morning, she was about to go out of her house until she heard the honking of a familiar car, it was Jinsung. She didn't know that they'll be picking her up today, opened the door and walked out with her parents following behind her. Both of them know that their daughter had a free ride.

The dark brown haired male was already out of the car waiting and ready to open the car door for her. He was talking with Khun who was inside the car and didn't notice that (Name) and her parents were already behind him. Thankfully, Khun noticed them and pointed it out to the undercover star.

"Oh, uh.. Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. (Last Name)." Bam bowed respectfully as he said this. This young man knows how to respect his elders.

"Good morning, young man."

The brown haired adult who was seated on the driver's seat watched the scene before him unfold, he didn't bother coming out because he knew that Viole can handle it.

The 'blonde' haired male was still seated on the back seat with the opened window, his phone was placed in front of his face probably recording. Khun smirked evilly as he continues to record.

The (e/c) eyed female walked over to Bam's side and then confidently held his warm hand, she looked away and avoided Bam's eyes as she tightened her grip on Bam's hand.

(Name)'s father coughed to get their attention as his wife already favoured the young man that her daughter fancy.

"Mom, Dad, this is Bam and I.." (Name) paused. The others listened expectantly at the (h/c) haired girl.

"I like him." She said as she raised her hand that was holding Bam's hand and at the same time looked away for she couldn't look at Bam's eyes. His ears became red for he didn't want others but (Name) see his blushing face.

"..(Name)." Bam spoke in a gentle manner. He looked at the girl beside him with a surprised expression, he didn't know that she'll say it right in front of her very own parents. He pulled his hand away from (Name)'s and then held her shoulders, making her look at him in the eyes.

"..."

"I-I like you too.." Bam's cheeks had a tinge of pink on it. He spoke as if (Name)'s parents weren't there, how confident.

"Hah.." The girl's dad made a sound and paused for a few seconds.

"Bahahahahahaha!!" He laughed? He laughed! Does that mean that he accepts Bam?

"Ha ha ha ha!" (Name) and Bam laughed awkwardly.

"We look forward to see you again."

Confession and get to know the parents is a success!!

• • • •

It's now their lunch time, the trio sat again next to each other as their tables are at side by side. (Name) is seated beside Bam. The (h/c) haired girl took out her two bento's that she made, she made the characters in it extremely cute.

".. Bam." She called his attention.

"Hm?"

"I made this for you." (Name) said as she shyly moved the bento box on the dark brown haired male's table. Bam's eyes brightened when he opened the lid of the box, it revealed a well made chibi version of himself!

"Thank you, (Name). I also have something for you." With that, Bam smiled and  placed a small carton of strawberry shortcake on his girl's table.

"..."

The 'blonde' haired Khun was right in front of the two lovebirds, he was staring at them with his cold eyes. They were acting lovey-dovey right in front of his salad! He stared bluntly at his two friends who reminded him that he's single and miserable.

Khun sighed and ate his food quietly and suffered alone, but suddenly, his two friends placed something in his table. "What."

(Name) gave him an expensive bottle of pure water and Bam gave him the chocolate that Khun likes so much.

"You better be grateful that I gave you water." (Name) crossed her arms as she said this, she thought that Gamyeon like drinking nothing but water.

Both (Name) and Bam were thankful to have a supportive friend like Khun/ Gamyeon.

(Name) and Bam were now together but, how will the (h/c) haired girl react when Bam and Khun reveals that they've been lying to her since the beginning?