Chapter 35

I M P O R T A N T   N O T E :

Hello again!

I'm going back to updating one chapter a day because I'll be advance studying for school. (I'll be increasing my word count up to Minimum:1500 & Maximum: 2000)

Ever since the quarantine happened, all I've ever done was slack off, I didn't even touch my books in that 3 months of quarantine lmao. I'm also getting nervous because I'm an incoming Senior Highschool student.

That's all. Thanks for reading!♥️

- Clara (Yes, that's my real name :))

• • • •

The (h/c) haired girl woke up early, she placed an arm on where Bam was and patted it, when she looked at Bam's side, he wasn't there. She sat up on the bed, rubbed eyes sleepy eyes and then stretching her arms.

"..Bam?" The girl looked around their room, she sniffed for she could smell food. Her stomach growled, so she sniffed the tasty aroma and then walked out of the room. She walked down the staircase and could she her boyfriend in the kitchen.

The kitchen looked very clean and pure because of the color white, the stoves and ovens were black. The decorations were very simple but elegant.

(Name) grinned and ran quietly to Bam, surprising him with a hug on the back. "Good morning!" She beamed.

The male chuckled because of (Name) being bright when it's still six in the morning. "Good morning, (Name)." He turned around and gave the bright girl a hug, he placed his chin above (Name)'s head since her face was already buried in Bam's chest. The couple stood in the kitchen, hugging. It seems they can't get enough of eachother.

"What'd you make?" The girl asked while her face was still buried on Bam's chest. Bam was petting his girl's bed hair.

"Just some pancakes, eggs and bacon enough for the two of us." Bam's response made (Name) look up and smile at her boyfriend, he's so sweet.

It's a good thing that Viole knows how to cook since all (Name) know was to eat and slack off around.

After having a moment in eachother's arms, the couple finally settled down on the table to eat. They dug in the food that Bam made and were silent for a few minutes.

The (h/c) haired girl was silent for a few minutes but suddenly froze up when she had forgotten that she had to pack her necessities for that competition.

Bam noticed that (Name) stopped eating so he spoke up. "Is something wrong?" He thought that it was his cooking that made (Name) like that. He took a few bites of the pancake and tried to figure out whether the taste was good or not.

"Is the food bad?" The male asked, worry lacing in his voice.

"Ah, no. I forgot to pack my bag for the competition." (Name) rushed her eating but was stopped by Bam himself.

"Slow down."

"But--" The girl said but was cutted off.

"I already packed you things. Just look onto later, okay?"

"Y-you did?" (Name) was surprised but soon then smiled, Bam had already done a lot of things for her, in fact he's handled everything for her and all she's ever done was... nothing. The girl face became flushed from embarrassment, she suddenly became timid.

The dark brown haired felt the girl's sudden change of mood, so he moved closer and then placed a hand on (Name)'s shoulder and caressed it. Every time when Bam touches (Name) in any way, he handles her with care, it was as if the girl was a piece of glass that could break anytime.