Chapter 5

3 chapters a day cause i have nothing to do😭

• • • •

It's now Friday, and the dark brown haired male was feeling down for he still haven't joined any club. Khun didn't join a club yet since he wanted to be in the same one as Viole's.

The three of them can still clearly remember what Bam did yesterday. Bam and (Name) shook it off like nothing happened because they didn't want to be awkward around with each other.

Bam's head was on the table, his arms being as he pillow. The (h/c) haired girl was beside him, looking at him with sympathy. She poked the back of his head making Bam look up with a small pout formed on his face.

"Aww Bam, cheer up! How about I say the clubs and say if you're interested on it." (Name) suggested.

"Okay." Bam agreed, of course he'd say yes to what (Name) says.

"How about hmm.. cooking?"

"No." Bam muttered and at the same time he shook his head.

"Volleyball?"

"Nope, I'm not good at it."

"Uhh.. journalism?" The male once again shook his head.

"Basketball, running, tennis, or badminton?"

"No."

"ArGHH!"

"What are you, a pirate?" The 'blonde' haired male butted in. Why does he kept of interfering on other people's conversations?

"Shut up and think of a club." (Name) ignored Khun's another insulting comment on her, she had gotten used to him annoying her.

"Well.. what do you think of Martial Arts?" Khun said as he looked at the slouched friend.

Suddenly, Bam cheered up and thought, 'Why didn't I think of that?!'

"Yes! I'll take that!" The male stood up from his seat and began to march out of the classroom, he's heading towards the martial arts club room.

The (h/c) haired girl looked at Khun and then glared at him, she wanted to be the one who'd help Bam.

"What?" Khun said with a smug look on his face, the girl could literally hear him smirking at her.

"Hmp." (Name) crossed her arms and turned her back at him. Khun stood up and rank after Bam, he'll be signing up for the martial arts club too.

(Name)'s two friends returned to their classroom a second before the bell rang. She spent the rest of the time studying, she looked up from her notes and stared at the two

"So.. how'd it go?"

"We passed." Again, Khun was looking smug.

"Already?"

"Yup, since were a pro." (Name) sigh and  deadpanned and then averted her attention to the notebook she has in front of her.

• • • •

School had ended and (Name) was now packing her things into her bag. "Hey, you guys go ahead. I'll have to stay and practice."

The girl getting stressed out these past few days because they've been trying to make a new quick attack but somehow their movements weren't in sync. Their setter were getting annoyed with their (h/c) haired spiker since she couldn't get it. She hid this from her friends.

"Oka--"

"We'll wait for you." Bam cutted off his 'blonde' haired friend.

"Really?!"

"Yup." With that, Khun glared at Bam. He wanted to go home early this day since he didn't get much sleep.

"Call me when you're ready to go ho--"

"We haven't exchanged numbers yet.." The (h/c) haired female spoke shyly as she took out her phone and gave to the dark brown haired male.

The blue poppy eyed male sighed loudly as he watched his two friends exchange numbers. He was getting tired of always being the third party.

"Call me!" Bam said as he dragged Khun away from the school, he wanted to get some good food for his cheery (h/c) haired female.

The two males waited for a call from (Name), it seems that she wasn't finishing up anytime soon. They have waited for almost two hours.
Suddenly, Bam's phone rang.

"Hello?" It was Jinsung.

"Viole! It's already six in the evening and you still haven't came home!"

"Ah, we're waiting for someone."

"Tsk, I'm going there."

"You don't ha--"

"Beeeeeeep." Jinsung hanged up on him.

Within just a few minutes after the call, a fancy car stopped right in front of the two males. "Get in."

"Ah, we're waiting for a friend." Bam explained.

"Where's that friend of yours?"

"Back at the school gym."

The three males walked to the gym, the squeaking of shoes and the ball slamming against the ground can be heard from a long distance. They could hear shouts and yells coming from inside the gym.

"(Name)! I'm getting tired, I think we should stop." A voice said.

"But I haven't gotten used to the quick yet!" (Name) yelled as she once again missed another ball that was setted to her. After a few more tosses, the other girl walked away with an annoyed look on her face, muttering. "Tsk, this is just a club. No need to take it seriously."

"I'm leaving. Bye!" The (h/c) haired female's teammates said as she waved goodbye and at the same time left (Name) all alone in the gym.

"Wait!" The girl was too late, she was alone, no one was there to toss to her. Guess she'd just have to practice her serves.

She tossed the ball high up and then ran to it before smacking the ball to the other side of the net. The were volleyballs scattered all over the place. She could feel her hands burning and fatigue overcoming her body.

The (h/c) haired girl almost collapsed, but thanks to Bam catching her on time. "Oi, (Name). You alright?"

"Yeah, just tired." The fallen girl nuzzled her head on the male's chest, she closed her eyes and listened on his heart beating. Bam held fought off a blush and then took out his handkerchief, wiping off the girl's sweat before carrying the girl in bridal style.

Jinsung and Khun were watching them, the adult's reaction was quite funny, his mouth was opened and his eyes couldn't really hide the shock. Their baby Viole was all grown up. Khun muttered something to the adult. "Hah, told you."

"Gamyeon, can you get her things?" The dark brown haired male asked Khun, still calling him his fake name. Khun obeyed and nodded.

The group were now on the car, (Name) was almost dozing off on her friend's shoulder, that was until a warm pork bun was placed in front of her face.

"Want some?" Bam said with a smile of his face, he saw the girl give a small nod and with that, he placed the pork bun on her mouth. There was only one thing that (Name) could think.

He's so sweet.

Jinsung and Khun thought otherwise as they watched the two lovebirds interact. Sigh... He's spoiling her..