Chapter 25

I SAW THIS ↑ FANART ON TWITTER AND I CAN'T-- MY HEART MIGHT EXPLODE

• • • •

The dark brown haired male couldn't help but grumble on his seat. It was still lunch time and it seems that they finished eating a bit early.

(Name) drank water from her hydro flask that was given by Bam a few weeks ago. After a few minutes, she felt uncomfortable because she suddenly needed to urinate. She looked at the distracted Bam for help but was unnoticed.

"..Bam." The girl called out for her boyfriend. Bam didn't notice (Name) calling him.

(Name) let out a small whine stood up. Her action made her sky blue haired jump up from his seat and went to support his friend.

"Oi, (Name)!" Khun yelled as he placed (Name)'s arms over his shoulder. He was about to scold (Name) but stopped when Bam took her from his grasp.

The golden eyed male was quiet, he carried the injured girl once again. He walked with a stomp, (Name) placed her hand on Bam's shoulder, gripping the clothing tightly. Bam was walking like he already knows where his girl needed to be.

The blue poppy eyed male was left on the classroom alone and dumbfounded. He sighed and ruffled his hair before returning to his seat. He boredly waited for his friends as he scrolled though his unending messages from hi fans all around the world. He thinks something, 'What would happen to (Name) if Viole returns to being a star once again?'

They both reached the end of the hallway, it was where the girl's bathroom is. Bam set down (Name) to the free stall near the door.

"Thanks, Bam." The girl said as she took a small step forward to enter the stall while Bam stood by the door, waiting for (Name) to finish her business.

Bam has waited for a few minutes, he was getting worried, his foot taps on the tiles of the floor and his hands on his pockets.

"(Name)? Need any help?" Bam yelled with out looking inside the bathroom, he was afraid that the other girls who was inside the bathroom would go berserk if he peeked.

"Uh.. no need!" Bam once again furrowed his brows. The (h/c) haired girl clearly needs help judging from the tone of her voice.

"You sure?"

"..."

"Just kidding. Can you uh.. get my pads and tissue on my bag?" Upon hearing this, the golden eyed male rushed back to their classroom, he knew that a girl's period hurt like hell. He knew since his fan girls usually message or rather.. spam him, they messages him even with their secrets and life. So basically, Bam is a secret holder.

He ran to (Name)'s bag and opened it, it took him a while to find the pads that his girl needed because the bag was filled with papers and other trashes. Jeez, (Name) needs to clean her bag.

"Bam, what's that--" Khun asked as he peeked over his female friend's bag. He was cutted off by Bam running away. Khun was once again left in the classroom, he walked out and then followed the direction where Bam ran.

Bam seems to have forgotten about Hanae since (Name) needed his help, the reason why he was off mood just a few minutes ago.

The dark brown haired male can't enter the girl's restroom so, he asked a female that was about to enter.

"Um, excuse me?"

"Yes?"

"Can you give this to the person inside the stall near the door?" Bam handed the pads and tissues to the girl. The girl knew that she needed to help another woman in need.

"Sure." The girl took the items and then walked in, she immediately gave the said items to (Name) and even asked if she needed any help. What a kind girl.

A few minutes before the bell rang, the (e/c) eyed female finally came out of the rest room. She rubbed her hands on her uniform skirt to dry out her wet hands.

"You feeling okay?" Bam asked as he placed one of his hand on his girl's shoulder.

"Yeah, just had an unwanted visit." (Name) grumbled, her period was supposed to be on next week, not today. At the same time, she was glad that Bam was there and she had her emergency pad.

Bam crouched right in front of (Name) with his back facing her, he's giving his girl a piggy back ride. The girl gladly  jumped on Bam's back making it crack-- just kidding. Bam was strong enough to handle the force and (Name) doesn't even weight that much for him.

The girl wrapped her arms on Bam's neck as he begins to walk.

Khun, who was walking at their direction, noticed them. His eyes were almost blinded due to Bam and (Name)'s couple shine. He can literally see the sparkles surrounding them.

• • • •

Class hours are now finished and the trio were walking around the field to waste time. It was silent until the (h/c) haired girl's stomach grumbled. She blushed in embarrassment and placed a hand over her loud stomach. For sure Bam heard it since he was once again giving her a piggy back ride.

"Wait here. I'll get you some food." Bam placed (Name) on the grassy ground that was under the shade of a tree. Bam walked off to their school canteen.

The sky blue haired male took a seat beside his female friend and then placed his and (Name)'s bag at the side of the tree before speaking up.

"He's spoiling you."

"I know." (Name) smiled as she responded, no one but Bam had done this to her.

"Hmn." Khun hummed as he placed his arms at the back of his head before laying down on the grassy ground.

"Khun?" The girl called out, it seems she was curious about something.

"Yeah?"

"When will Bam's vacation end from you know.." (Name) trailed off on her sentence, she actually didn't want their vacation from work to end.

"I don't know. You should ask him, he'll answer you immediately." The blue poppy eyed male closed his eyes and felt calm around the tranquil atmosphere surrounding their spot.

(Name)'s eyes wandered around the field of their school and spotted her boyfriend holding two plastic bags. She smiled and waved her hand to him.

Bam instantly rushed to their place when he saw (Name) wave at him. (Name) peeked at the plastic bags that Bam was holding

"What'd you get?"

"Takoyaki and ice tea. Oh, and a chocolate for you." Bam took out the foods in the bag and placed it on his lap.

"Wah!.. thank you, Bam!" The (e/c) eyed female hugged her boyfriend tightly, she was very thankful to be in a relationship with someone as kind, loving and caring as Bam.

Bam was happy enough that his loved one was sparkling with just from a chocolate. This gave him an idea that he'll give her a huge of box of chocolates in the future.

"Khun." Bam gave a paper box filled with six takoyakis and a bottle of iced tea to his almost asleep friend. Khun immediately woke himself up at the mention of his name.

"Gah, thanks." Khun ate a still piping hot takoyaki ball, how does he do that without feeling any pain in his mouth?

The golden eyed male took out the other paper box, revealing a total of eight takoyaki balls. Bam took one ball with the stick that was given and then blew the takoyaki so that it'll cool down. Once it's cooled down, he moved the takoyaki in front of (Name)'s face.

"(Name), say 'ahhh'."

"Aahhhhhomp." The girl's face a pink because from the taste of deliciousness on her mouth. Bam let out a chuckle before ruffling his girl's hair.

Khun watched from behind with his phone recording while he's eating the takoyaki balls. His face was emotionless as he watched another diabetic scene.

Viole's definitely spoiling her.